Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you just love it when she loses the plot?!!! She’s a hoot. Even more illiterate than normal. Horrific English. I had to read a few times to try and make sense of it. Contradicting herself… she reads it/ followers send it to her. Which is it Tidge? Surely if a follower sent it to you, then they are bad guys in the first place? Tidge you are the one glued here. You’re using this melt down as an excuse to leave social media ( you’re addicted so sadly you won’t ). Your life is a shambles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was ages ago when the special needs thing came up wasn't it?

I checked
The last thread but page 3
It was when hana had the ipad at the beach

Reactions: 10
I'm bleeping wetting myself here with the threats!! Oooh I'm so scared Tidge. Ooooohhhh Whatcha gonna do if we speak about your family. How ya gonna tell my family what I said? Do you want any details as I'm a bleeping coward apparently lol!!!
That's funny cos they don't think that at all. You don't need to mention our little thread here to your followers to read in that rant, you already did that when you yourself mention your nicknames on here. Still thick as tit I see. Booze has muddled your brain again. Feel free to rant away, we just LOVE it. Dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was the additional needs comment made because the child had an iPad at the beach and someone suggested perhaps she needed it? I don’t think It was said maliciously, defensively if anything

Reactions: 12
Her little mind is blown. Mind blowing she says. She has never been so mind blown. Azhar may need to up his game in the sack so.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was ages ago when the special needs thing came up wasn't it?

I checked
The last thread but page 3
It was when hana had the ipad at the beach
Ah here I 100% knew she’d hold on to this comment during her next rant. Someone was defending iPad usage on the beach and it was suggested that it was a means to occupy children with special needs. What follower is sending her this (if even true). Who would send that to someone without the intention of hurting them? These aren’t loyal followers at all. There’s a lot of constructive criticism on here obviously by followers loyal enough to watch her stories that help her meet her follower engagement numbers) but she holds onto the most negative bits she can find and spins it for pity. If you go looking for negativity you’ll find it. Spot on on the come down off the drink and holiday.

Don’t you just love it when she loses the plot?!!! She’s a hoot. Even more illiterate than normal. Horrific English. I had to read a few times to try and make sense of it. Contradicting herself… she reads it/ followers send it to her. Which is it Tidge? Surely if a follower sent it to you, then they are bad guys in the first place? Tidge you are the one glued here. You’re using this melt down as an excuse to leave social media ( you’re addicted so sadly you won’t ). Your life is a shambles.
I agree with you you’ve got a great point. Sales are low, her launch was more of a nosedive, she’s been undercut by Erin and LLL on the robes, and (if true) she may have a case coming out publicly in a few weeks to which it would only suit her to go underground on SM. Well played exit..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yes I remember a user questioned the iPad use at the beach and major meltdowns at 8 years old, they suggested maybe there was some sensory issues going on that we weren't aware of. Nothing was said maliciously. Those comments were ages ago so if she was aware of 'Tidge' then she was definitely aware of the sensory comments. She's trying to turn the situation around now to gain sympathy

Reactions: 11
Having additional needs is not an insult, it is very telling that she thinks talking about a child needing something for regulation is insulting. Says a lot more about her and how she views those who are "different".

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes I remember a user questioned the iPad use at the beach and major meltdowns at 8 years old, they suggested maybe there was some sensory issues going on that we weren't aware of. Nothing was said maliciously. Those comments were ages ago so if she was aware of 'Tidge' then she was definitely aware of the sensory comments. She's trying to turn the situation around now to gain sympathy
Where are the pages like “tea spill” and “rats out” during a time like this? She won’t screenshot and out the posters because they’re filled with truth and so obviously not calling her child special needs. Most on here won’t comment on her children anyway, she gives enough to comment on herself.
I’d react the same if someone was commenting about my family but I also wouldn’t be taunting my audience and asking for it with posts fit for a 15 year old.

Reactions: 6
Ah here I 100% knew she’d hold on to this comment during her next rant. Someone was defending iPad usage on the beach and it was suggested that it was a means to occupy children with special needs. What follower is sending her this (if even true). Who would send that to someone without the intention of hurting them? These aren’t loyal followers at all. There’s a lot of constructive criticism on here for her obviously by followers loyal enough to watch her stories that help her meet her follower engagement numbers) but she holds onto the most negative bits she can find and spins it for pity. If you go looking for negativity you’ll find it. Spot on on the come down off the drink and holiday.

I agree with you you’ve got a great point. Sales are low, her launch was more of a nosedive, she’s been undercut by Erin and LLL on the robes, and (if true) she may have a case coming out publicly in a few weeks to which it would only suit her to go underground on SM. Well played exit..
There are no followers sending her that tit all of a sudden. She doesn't accept messages, we know this. She is sending herself messages as who in their right mind would be worried about the likes of her. She has the Fear after her boozing the last week or so. She has gone back over all the posts here and got the rage, stupid bleep. Also has the rage cos school is back next week and she has to get back in routine.

Ya Tidge, we all have routine and can't duck around on our beds all day.

Get off Social Media and cool down, you need to go hide cos it is all coming out in the Courts soon kid.

Popcorn is ready

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having additional needs is not an insult, it is very telling that she thinks talking about a child needing something for regulation is insulting. Says a lot more about her and how she views those who are "different".

That was the first thing that occurred to me. Is she implying that saying a child may have special needs is somehow insulting?
Do I recall her ‘relief’ that her daughter didn’t need to get eye glasses too?

Reactions: 18
Bit rich coming from her about her kids when she mocked that lil fella on her road sorry old road when he was selling things to make some money, anybody remember? Nothing but a bleep. People in glass houses an all that shut the duck up you horrible excuse of a woman 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is exactly what I wanted to say in my last comment just couldn't think🙈

Reactions: 2
I’ve attached the hilarious rant below for anyone who is blocked and marked the mistakes for Tidgey when she checks in. Just being a sound troll Mel, back under the bridge now with me before you tell my family😋
If only her English teacher had corrected her in the past. Should I squeeze up under the bridge and make some room for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If only her English teacher had corrected her in the past. Should I squeeze up under the bridge and make some room for you?
Sure! It’s a pretty big bridge with a lot of tenants. Plenty of room! (I added the exclamation mark in honour of Tigs)😋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.