Tignam #13 Swigs now looks like Danniella, still not married to her fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has “working hard” (she never worked a day in her life) to do with what was said about her child??
Anything negative that was said about said child was instigated by herself.
I mean I really feel for her son, she persists on posting photos of him on SM without his permission & she made a point a while back of saying he didn’t want to be on her SM.. good God, respect his decision.

And as for her living room, it’s so clinical, like a dentist waiting area. If I need styling advice on a coffee or sofa I will check an interior design page not a nobody’s with zero design experience. Not even a single family photo on display throughout the place. Am total baffled by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Styling a coffe table? In the middle of styling a throw?🙄🙄🙄I think I nearly went blind with eye rolling. You feck a throw on the back of a sofa and you put things in tidy order on a coffee table. Simples. Love how she draws attention to Bloomingville being eco conscious. Her shite isn’t eco friendly though.
And Tidge, if I were to buy Bloomingvale products, I’d buy through Arnotts, who are cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Style a throw.
1. Unfold throw.
2. duck throw over back of couch.
3. Leave.

There you go Tidge. Fixed it for ya. Dope.

Style a throw, Style a coffee table. duck off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What about the rest of the squat ? Must be in a heap she only shows that sofa and net curtains 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The only to to collect to school
Books is in a suitcase
Nope the only way to collect schoolbooks is an online delivery 😂😂 but she would still have to haul them up the stairs to the apartment

Reactions: 8
The more I think about the 'work hard' comment the more pissed off I get. We all know she has no idea what hard work is. But rich people are not rich because they work hard. Poor people work f*cking hard too. You're no better than anyone else. And also hard working people are normally legit unlike you and your 'husband' hard work does not equal rich. And lastly keep your children off your social media. They are not 'content'

The only to to collect to school
Books is in a suitcase
Nope the only way to collect schoolbooks is an online delivery 😂😂 but she would still have to haul them up the stairs to the apartment
Love this😂. Maybe even have them delivered to MMB HQ and have the staff lug them up. If you’re stupid enough to leave book buying of that magnitude til this week well then you deserve it. Maybe not such a hot parental back to school tip from you there Tidge

Reactions: 6
Love this😂. Maybe even have them delivered to MMB HQ and have the staff lug them up. If you’re stupid enough to leave book buying of that magnitude til this week well then you deserve it. Maybe not such a hot parental back to school tip from you there Tidge
Most places even cover your school books with delivery 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She's being deliberately selective to suit her own agenda now. If you don't want people referring to your child's behaviour or musing at what could be the causes, then don't talk about it online! She's been nicknamed Verruca Salt here (and I've said it myself) because Swigs shows her behaving like a spoilt little madam with an unkind streak quite frequently, as well as talking about her tantrums over school, homework, tablet etc. That's not cute behaviour from anyone, and it may not be a true reflection of what the child is actually like, but people can only comment on what they see. I remember a while ago she was stuck in a traffic jam for a couple of hours and was referring to Hanna having, as she put it, a meltdown in the car. An 8 year old being so unable to regulate their temper and emotions is alarming as far as I'm concerned. My kids are great for the most part, but if I were to go online talking about/showing some of the stuff they've done, people would think they're brats which they're not... like all kids, they sometimes misbehave! Don't broadcast your poor parenting for all to see and then get up on your high horse when it gets talked about.
Very well said

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she spent last week in the K club and left buying the uniforms and books until this week? Didn’t see that back to school tip on your stories Tidgey!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She got hundreds of messages of support. Hundreds. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm going to stop oversharing on my stories but look at my shirt from Zara and my braces lol. She cant help herself. Shes really loves SM. She will never leave.

Reactions: 15
And Verucca Salt in the background🙄She is not very smart. “Normal people” indeed😂

You can smell the desperation off her, trying to flog her MMB tat....no thanks Tidge, its RANK! and waaaaay overpriced🤣

Just gonna show us some faaaabulous robes!!! Wow! Where is she gonna get them from?? Hardly her own like! 🤣

Reactions: 7
Just gonna show us some faaaabulous robes!!! Wow! Where is she gonna get them from?? Hardly her own like! 🤣
Erin McGregor's robes 🤭😂!

Ya no more oversharing and she shows Verucca in the background. I'm telling you Tidge the lift doesnt go all the way to the top with you. You have issues Lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t even know the price of her throws: she says they’re €19 but they’re €20 online! What a complete fool.

She doesn’t even know the price of her throws: she says they’re €19 but they’re €20 online! What a complete fool.
They are cheaper and there is more choice on Bloomingville’s own website. Why would anyone give this chancer a red cent?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.