Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t buy either. Tigs are overpriced and look cheap, and I wouldn’t go near anything McGregor related because Conor is a scumbag and an embarrassment to Ireland.
Tidgey must be throwing the mother of all tantrums in her ‘HQ’. Those poor girls who work for her, I would say the stress levels are through the roof. At least they can speak to each other in Portuguese and Tiggy won’t have a clue what’s being said, although she is such a dick she would probably insist on English only in the office, not that she is a master of it.

Reactions: 27
The amount of support that Erin is getting. All the huns congratulating her.

Poor Tidge she’ll be on the chickpea sours already!!
All the huns 😂 gas. Tidges grid post has only 18 comments from a bunch of nobody’s meanwhile 155 people have engaged with Erins post in the last few hours, including Pippa et all. Ouchhh Tigs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So secretly filming the kids and the actual dentist is normal now? How is this protecting them? She just gets worse and worse…..
I doubt she had consent to covertly film what is essentially a medical appointment. She has no respect for anyone. Again proving how classless she is. You can’t spray Jo Malone on being dog rough unfortunately

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So secretly filming the kids and the actual dentist is normal now? How is this protecting them? She just gets worse and worse…..
I doubt she had consent to covertly film what is essentially a medical appointment. She has no respect for anyone. Again proving how classless she is. You can’t spray Jo Malone on being dog rough unfortunately
#bekind. Tidge is having a rough time. When your second launch in as many months bombs, sure of course you flaunt the kids. Let’s face it, she has shag all “ content” otherwise. She simply has no class… which doesn’t say much when a McGregor pips you at the polls

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm disgusted at her filming in the dentist. Seif looks withered. She has no right to put that up. She's a bleeping disgrace of a mother invading their privacy for " content". bleep. Those poor poor kids with THAT for a mother.

Reactions: 12
Why is she covering Verruca Salt’s face? We know what she looks like, she often showed her previously. And still randomly shows her. I don’t get it? Be consistent Swiggy Tiggy.

Reactions: 6
Why is she covering Verruca Salt’s face? We know what she looks like, she often showed her previously. And still randomly shows her. I don’t get it? Be consistent Swiggy Tiggy.
She has posted photos and videos of her face on two separate grid posts over the last two weeks. Does she think child internet safety is only needed on Instagram stories?! The mind boggles.

Reactions: 9
Just saw Erins house coats and pjs . They are cute. I like Erin. And she’s selling completely opposite to tidges angle with the imperfection. Everyone is imperfect and about trying to find your confidence. Tidge tried to sell on a, Im perfect and you want to be perfect like me. Luxury Premuim bullshit. It’s been falling flat for a few years now. Like her sales and house costs will.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think its nearing the end for tidge. Not one.bit of support from any of the other blaggers and they are all commenting on Erin's post . She really has no friends left or support she really must have pissed everyone off . I can see how I would not like to be in her company socially at all

Reactions: 10
I wonder is that a dig when she says she’s been spraying jo malone since 2017…. 🤔🤔🤔
Just saw Erins house coats and pjs . They are cute. I like Erin. And she’s selling completely opposite to tidges angle with the imperfection. Everyone is imperfect and about trying to find your confidence. Tidge tried to sell on a, Im perfect and you want to be perfect like me. Luxury Premuim bullshit. It’s been falling flat for a few years now. Like her sales and house costs will.
Now you have it exactly this 💯!!! Erin is just a normal girl who admits she has flaws and seems very grateful for the life the success of her brother has brought to her she doesn't go around acting like she's had money all her life unlike tiggy the woman forgets were she came from and is on the biggest ego trip off all them on instagram thinking shes so superior to everyone around her. What goes around comes around melissa not even a friend to confide about how Erin has ripped off your idea just your "staff" who's eardrums are probably bleeding listening to you. Give it up ya clown 150 a robe ask me hole ye mad witch 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
End of day 2 sales count: 10 robes sold (which I think is actually 9 robes sold as she didn't start with 100 of one of the styles) 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What is the difference in these compared the all the other tit she has been hawking? Still tit cheap material that doesn’t even wash well. And they are all unique is code for cheaply made out for same block of material with no waste. I hate tit like that because if I order online and don’t get what I see online, I’ll return it. Also the label and swing tag. Who gives a bollicks. Firstly I cut all labels off my tit that are like that because they are itchy. So your champaign label and tag are gone in the bin the moment I open my exclusive mmb box and my cheap ass bag sprayed in ROOM SPRAY. What’s left? a shite viscose robe that I washed before wearing and looks like wrinkled up crap from Amazon that I payed 19.99 for 🤣. Luxury my hole. Dying to know what fuckin clowns she knows that will actully pay for one and not the freebies she’s sending out. Joy and sherna be on soon.
you went to Bali once when you had your stint in Australia before you went home with your tail between your legs to the bf to take care of you financially. The rich Australian men were too smart for her lol 😂
Now….tell us how you really feel 😅😂😂😂😂
I totally agree BTW 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
What on earth does she do with all the stockkkk that doesnt sell?
I reckon theres only 10 or so of each piece of tat and those stockk listings are fake

Ps are the new gaff jackets in bts and arnotts now too?
That is the oddest thing. Wasnt it the loons lifelong dream then nothing......no mention again of dept stores carrying the shite

Reactions: 4
Her pal from treat boutique also giving Erin a lovely shout out I know there friendly enough but she didn't shout out Tiggy. Hattttte that if she didn't feel like Billy no mates already she has to now 😅😅😅

Reactions: 5
What on earth does she do with all the stockkkk that doesnt sell?
I reckon theres only 10 or so of each piece of tat and those stockk listings are fake

Ps are the new gaff jackets in bts and arnotts now too?
That is the oddest thing. Wasnt it the loons lifelong dream then nothing......no mention again of dept stores carrying the shite
I don't know about the stock listings being false... I'd nearly hope so for her sake based on the sales in the first 24 hours but when she's been on stories at 'HQ' 🙄 before, you could see the sheer amount of gaff jackets (this will never get old!) on shelves in the background. 10 in 1 day though... that has got to sting. Especially when it looks like people are going out of their way to congratulate a McGregor of all people, and completely ignore hers. Very, very telling in terms of what the verdict is of her in the Insta Hun community. She's like a leper.

• Haha
New thread suggestion : Tiggy and her premium gaff jackets don’t worry about the packet we won’t be buying into this money laundering racket

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know about the stock listings being false... I'd nearly hope so for her sake based on the sales in the first 24 hours but when she's been on stories at 'HQ' 🙄 before, you could see the sheer amount of gaff jackets (this will never get old!) on shelves in the background. 10 in 1 day though... that has got to sting. Especially when it looks like people are going out of their way to congratulate a McGregor of all people, and completely ignore hers. Very, very telling in terms of what the verdict is of her in the Insta Hun community. She's like a leper.
A leper ahahahahahaha i can't breathe brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.