Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG...... now I'm not a fan of the McGregors at all BUT Erin will do much better with hers then Tidge, there is only 2 sets left of the love collection on Erin website......... you see Tidge if u weren't such a wannabe knob u to could of had a successful business πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder how many free gaff coats she sends out? Is any of it worth her while?
I’d say that other ultra dose Ciara O’Doherty will be swanning round doing her cocktails in one by the end of the week.

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something here , why are they all bringing out housecoats?πŸ€”. Must b a big mark up in them ,

Reactions: 9
God love those poor girls in the office today I'd say she is fuming and everything is getting thrown around . It's only so funny because she pretended to be friends with the McGregor's πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Also I see tidges friend kellyfitz has commented and liked Erin's posts but ignored tidges.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Are they just running out of shite to sell? I'm baffled too. I didn't notice a gap in the market myself.
Yeah there's no gap in my opinion we've Marks and Spencers Dunnes and Penney's for plenty off nightwear house coats robes etc. I think these bloggers are just taking advantage because they've a big following. To be honest I have bought into a few things from various bloggers some absolute dirt and some stuff mehhh. I have never truly been blown away by any off it so I'm just gonna stick with the reputable brands that I like from now on. I would love to be a fly on the wall in MMB headquarters id say tiggy wiggy is livid πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah there's no gap in my opinion we've Marks and Spencers Dunnes and Penney's for plenty off nightwear house coats robes etc. I think these bloggers are just taking advantage because they've a big following. To be honest I have bought into a few things from various bloggers some absolute dirt and some stuff mehhh. I have never truly been blown away by any off it so I'm just gonna stick with the reputable brands that I like from now on. I would love to be a fly on the wall in MMB headquarters id say tiggy wiggy is livid πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Especially after Erin wearing tigs robes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love erin McGregor and hope she does well but still I personally would not pay them prices for a fckn housecoat what do people be thinking! I say tigs is panicking now

Reactions: 13
OMG...... now I'm not a fan of the McGregors at all BUT Erin will do much better with hers then Tidge, there is only 2 sets left of the love collection on Erin website......... you see Tidge if u weren't such a wannabe knob u to could of had a successful business πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…
Yes I think Erin is more relatable and down to earth maybe tigs should to panto and dancing with the stars to promote herselfπŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See Erin my Gregor new brand out and its housecoats and pj's collection ahahahaha tiggy be bleeping fumingggg. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And she will fly it because she's so much more relatable and down to earth. πŸ₯°
I got my sister beautiful pajamas & a robe last week on Asos for her birthday, they have lovely stuff ☺

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I hot snotted it on here as soon as I seen Erin's housecoats. Love love love that's she calling them that. I might even treat myself to a full set of the strength collection. Just to piss Tidge Bucket off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder is that a dig when she says she’s been spraying jo malone since 2017…. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erin's are flying out the door while Tidge looks like she has been up all night reading Tattle 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Just fold the business already Tidge!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion here….. I think the MMB Rio and Capri are stunning robes ( I wouldn’t pay €150). I had a quick look at Erin McGregors page and I think her pyjamas and robes look cheap πŸ™Š I definitely think Tidges are nicer but too expensive and probs hand-wash ffs!

Reactions: 3
I wonder is that a dig when she says she’s been spraying jo malone since 2017…. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Rosie sprays her shite tat with Jo Malone too, the 4th arq stuff- I wonder is it a dig at her. Tig prob thinks Rosie copied her but didn’t tag her for the credit πŸ˜…

Reactions: 4
The amount of support that Erin is getting. All the huns congratulating her.

Poor Tidge she’ll be on the chickpea sours already!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Michelle Tighe was first in there on Erin's post with her comment and like. No love lost with her and Tidge!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.