Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“One of my designers” 😆😆😆 God love her wit. She’s more to be pitied than laughed at 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
TIGGY TIGGY TIGGY
CANT YOU SEE
HE PAWNED THE WATCH
BUT YOU'RE STILL NOT DEBT FREE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she is pissed drunk tonight it comes out when she tries to be smart and Witty but fails miserably

Two nights drinking whiskey sours now we’re into cans 😂😂 she drinks a lot

TIGGY TIGGY TIGGY
CANT YOU SEE
HE PAWNED THE WATCH
BUT YOU'RE STILL NOT DEBT FREE
Tiggy tiggy tiggy
Can’t you see
He pawned the watch
You silly billy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be so depressing watching her ex friend out for a day out with a gang of girlfriends and her other bestie out at pipsys party. Meanwhile she’s in her robe sipping chickpea sours on her OWN 😞😞

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Must be so depressing watching her ex friend out for a day out with a gang of girlfriends and her other bestie out at pipsys party. Meanwhile she’s in her robe sipping chickpea sours on her OWN 😞😞
So that’s WHY the ‘I’m mad craic’ Tiggy was out in force today😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What ex friend
As for the holiday pics - boring !!! I’ve done way more holidays with my kids in meaningful places. Yawn
But tell who is ex friend

Reactions: 6
I'm really annoyed with this and I hate this word.....bleep!!

On her stories she has how she was pregnant next snap then not pregnant picture of her in hospital with a canula in and the caption at the bottom is something like "by sharing my story i went on to help thousands of women"

Is she bleeping on drugs this one???
Notions!!

Reactions: 34
Btw Tig del Swig my holidays were all 5 Star in Europe. Far more fun where you aren’t confined to barracks and you aren’t afraid to break rank and bring kids to have fun and dress down for dinner. Just saying

Reactions: 7
What ex friend
As for the holiday pics - boring !!! I’ve done way more holidays with my kids in meaningful places. Yawn
Michelle Mcgrath maybe? I've heard the two were pals but not sure why there was a fall out. Tigs was on fire today, but not in a good way. She's drunk again. If she actually looked at herself properly and disected her life to realise why she is as she is, she might have some chance.

But she won't. She is completely self obsessed and absorbed in herself so the only one bothered with her in real life is herself. Even Azhar couldn't give one duck. He does his own thing. And that makes her worse.

This is what you signed up for Swigs when you fucked a married man. Why would he change anything for you? If he treated his wife badly, you would never be any different.

Reactions: 4
What ex friend
2 ex friends Carrie Pearce and Michelle Tighe. MT was at Pippa’s bday party celebrations. MT also went on holidays with them a few years back as she’s a golf fanatic and played golf with Azhar in Spain whilst Tigs splashed about the pool with the kids.

Reactions: 5
Might be just the filter but she looks like she was crying?
The filter is brutal she looks hungover to duck
But good news for the poor people she is giving us 20 % off her stockkkkkkkkk
Do you know what bugs me
She’s so skinny sure she tells us at every chance she gets
To come on and say she’s trying to good then saying duck it eat all the crap
It’s triggering for some people why not just eat your bleeping porridge and keep your hangover food to your self Along with your unhealthily attitude towards food and alcohol
The bleeping phone is spelling worlds wrong because you can’t speak correctly and sound your words arse always

no mention today from her for kellie winning a gold Olympic medal that young lady is a boss
I bet if it was mc Gregor be sure she would have mentioned it big lick arse

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just proves how fast they had to move to leave half her stuff there along with the kids Lego etc . It’s bizarre .

Reactions: 6
Might be just the filter but she looks like she was crying?
I thought the same.
Very sus that the watch was mentioned yesterday in the stories and lo and behold, it’s ‘found’ today. First of all, if it were real, would you be so careless with such an expensive piece of tat? I know I mind all my expensive jewellery very well.
Secondly, nothing is at it seems with this one. Her ‘sale on her products’ is a necessity because they aren’t selling and she needs to claw back something by order of Azhar, I’d say. Even BT’s have sales, it is not an exclusive thing. Does she think she is in the same league as Chanel, who famously don’t do sales?
Thirdly, who the duck leaves their stuff behind them when they move? The landlord has told her to clear her shite as there are new tenants moving in. Why did you move Tiggy? Just your average midnight flit,eh? You never addressed that, even though you are now addressing your illiteracy, on the back of what you read here.
If you had brains, Melissa, you would be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I never comment and usually just read. Although what the actual ****? Is she for real now with the watch turning up in a rubbish bag 😂 I use to really like her and her page but I’ve had to unfollow and just dip in and out of her stories.
Her posts of late are really strange and her fashion sense has gone to 💩
Also with regards to her robes and pyjamas, I bought myself a set last year and the quality is awful. Handwash only 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like I’ve time for that! They wrinkle so badly when you put them on.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.