Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The saddest thing about those Snapchat pics was the lack of pics of Melissa and any friends, family, mum actually having fun with her ..... we saw her kids faces (which she is now hiding), a token pic of her dad and some of her husband who looked like he didn’t want to be there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Mortified for her sharing all those old Snapchat. Just an excuse to dig out all her selfies. Anyone notice how she always has to be to the left of the other person in the selfie with her head tilted to the side. It's because she looks extremely different head on. You Could see in the video she shared of her modelling the dress.

Reactions: 12
Aw I really feel sad for her, Her insecurities are such a large part of her day to day life. She has sat down and pulled together a collection of photographs that she wants to display her material things for others to see and hope that people will perceive her as wealthy or affluent of which she isn't really either.
It's quiet telling what matters to her and that is largely other people's opinions. I hope she finds a friend or confidant that she can just relax and be herself around and stop trying so hard all the time. I think she looks so fresh faced when she doesn't over do it on the lip gloss, she looked great in the photos where she just wore her lip colour on her lips and not up all over her skin.

Reactions: 7
Even though she was at an animal sanctuary she doesn’t know the difference between turtles and tortoises. They were tortoises Tigs, you dumb witch.
How does one lose a Rolex? Even a fake one? Dodgy as usual.
She has visited one place and keeps going on about it. Tigs, I have travelled a lot. And the best experiences are not in resorts. They are out and about, visiting historical places, eating local dishes, watching people’s routines. That’s travelling. But you wouldn’t know travel or culture or class if it slapped you in the face.

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand the term ‘self care’ being used for every single thing these so called influencers do! She’s just had a shower with the title ‘self care’ - it’s basic bloody hygiene! Georgie Crawford and the likes have a lot to answer for!

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure the old fella pawned the Rolex to pay off a MasterCard bill consisting of Milanos, Bewleys, M&S and Aliexpress purchases

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she totally lost it ???? Or …. Is she just pretending to be happy and totally cool after reading here ??? I’m actually lost for words that a woman the same age as myself would post that on Instagram!!!😳 also trying to prove she actually eats ! It’s probably the first meal of the week!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
What are these stories? She’s so fake and making out like she’s a gas witch who doesn’t take herself seriously. I think that ship has well and truly sailed.
And please can everyone on Instagram stop eating food into the camera, she’s a classless pig

Reactions: 16
Oh my God, I’m cringing so hard. I am so embarrassed for her. Maybe Ahzar will be shown later pulling a face because he’s such a hilarious messer. So funny. Such a messer.
Anyone notice how her Dad and Ahzar look alike?

• Haha
Lip syncing in the car.. wow she is so much fun I feel like I am missing out abs want to go and hang out in DTC car park straight away..no wonder she has so many friends.. oh wait hang on a second she just has 2 friends.. everyone must be wrong Nidge must be a great friend full of intelligent and relatable conversations and never focused on herself😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lip syncing in the car.. wow she is so much fun I feel like I am missing out abs want to go and hang out in DTC car park straight away..no wonder she has so many friends.. oh wait hang on a second she just has 2 friends.. everyone must be wrong Nidge must be a great friend full of intelligent and relatable conversations and never focused on herself😂😂
The stories from the car park in dundrum like would you be well. I am in dundrum at least twice a week as I live nearby, why would I bother sitting in the car recording stories when I have a beautiful home to go home to… oh wait she doesn’t

• Haha
She said she is showing the kids faces because the pictures are old but has a grid picture of her daughter 4 days ago with Face showing 🙅‍♀️

Yeah didn’t you know she’s as funny as Ronnie, in fact shes an absolute laugh a minute…. in an underground car park……all alone…….

Sad truth is her audience is her only friend.

Reactions: 8
Is she pissed again or what
Sharing the same photos from earlier on today
Fuckin bellend

Reactions: 3
I find it absolutely vile when she shows herself stuffing a big dirty burger or sandwich into her mouth. That was bleeping disgusting biting that burger on camera with her mouth already full when she opened it. 🤮. Imagine being so narcissistic that you actually think people want to see your every move and putting your food in your mouth.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.