Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far too coincidental that the watch was mentioned yesterday and found today.

Reactions: 25
Very weird the Rolex has been found!!! Did Ronnie feel bad about pawning it and strategically place it back in the old house?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very weird the Rolex has been found!!! Did Ronnie feel bad about pawning it and strategically place it back in the old house?? 🤔🤔
So strange even how she said that he gave it to her after she gave him a baby girl. Ugh, I hate that. Gave him a baby girl :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What. Did. I. Just. Watch???????

I have NEVER seen (or thankfully met) anyone quite like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would be so happy for anyone to find a missing item except tigs
She really put it out there that someone took it on her
God only knows who she has blamed for the missing watch
It’s all very weird if you found your ducking watch would you not put it back in 😂😂
Found in a rubbish bag what like on its own or in a box like we’re is the box she keeps boxes and bags off everything 😂😂 you know gals packaging is very important
Very careless not to look after it
Sure she had it in so many trays for photos I’d say Hannah banana misplaced it in her

Reactions: 11
Far too coincidental that the watch was mentioned yesterday and found today.
Beyond suspicious.. no one can possibly believe that the movers found it in a rubbish bag.. what the duck are the movers doing going through the rubbish?? So weird but everything with her is a big lie it is just getting more entertaining… her ‘audience’ must see through this 💩
Only being allowed back in to empty her wardrobe is also very strange too no normal person moves like that again we all know here why but it has to be obvious to all at this stage that all is not what it seems.
Finding the fake Rolex today will be an excuse for a whiskey sour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So strange even how she said that he gave it to her after she gave him a baby girl. Ugh, I hate that. Gave him a baby girl :rolleyes:
agree & I really don’t like how she says “my first born” anything that is mentioned here it somehow is referred to in her stories like she mentioned her spelling mistakes, the watch suddenly turns up today🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She is bleeping simple. A drunken vain simpleton. The bleeping crying out of her botoxed ugly crying face that I mistook it for news of a death and not happiness over the fake Rolex. duck sake she needs to grow up.

And we ALL know about why your clothes were left behind you lying cow. Gangster Swigs from the Hood. Not the fake posh wannabe she thinks she is.

Reactions: 15
Oh Melissa, you couldn’t lie straight in the bed 🤣.
Never happened.
just like the house move in the middle of the night.
she is seriously a dodgy character.
could win a gold in the Olympics for Gloating and lying.

Reactions: 14
Beyond suspicious.. no one can possibly believe that the movers found it in a rubbish bag.. what the duck are the movers doing going through the rubbish?? So weird but everything with her is a big lie it is just getting more entertaining… her ‘audience’ must see through this 💩
Only being allowed back in to empty her wardrobe is also very strange too no normal person moves like that again we all know here why but it has to be obvious to all at this stage that all is not what it seems.
Finding the fake Rolex today will be an excuse for a whiskey sour!!!
Wow 🤦‍♀️could she not wait a few days to be less obvious? 😂 I bet she couldn’t deal with the comments about it being pawned to pay off their debts so it had to magically reappear. Maybe it’s a dupe. Or maybe she found it earlier and put the stories up yesterday so that she could use the grand reveal today for content. Either way, 1000% related.
Also why did they have to leave the house in such a rush yet she was able to leave things in her closet for 3 weeks?

Reactions: 13
Wow 🤦‍♀️could she not wait a few days to be less obvious? 😂 I bet she couldn’t deal with the comments about it being pawned to pay off their debts so it had to magically reappear. Maybe it’s a dupe. Or maybe she found it earlier and put the stories up yesterday so that she could use the grand reveal today for content. Either way, 1000% related.
Also why did they have to leave the house in such a rush yet she was able to leave things in her closet for 3 weeks?
The interesting question is was the watch value claimed through a home insurance claim?? And now magically has appeared?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.