Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see another comment?
Under the drinks quote,
I read the first comment the mother put up was looking for a vacancy in the hotel for her and the father, the mother was trying to scrounge a free stay 😂

Reactions: 5
Isn't there a filter that makes your lips look swollen maybe thats what is happening on picture with Seif.

Reactions: 1
“You won’t believe where I got my dress”. She is actually a disgusting human being.
Many people have to shop in Penneys, yet she thinks she’s above it?! But the hat is Gucci in case anyone thinks she shops there. Melissa, Penneys clothes are made in the same factories as H&M and Zara, and they are all the same quality. Why don’t you buy your clothes in Brown Thomas or Harvey Nicholls if you want to prove Azhar has money? You come from Tullamore. You were reared in Penneys I would say.
Your tone deafness and bragging is why no one likes you and you get torn apart here. You are vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“You won’t believe where I got my dress”. She is actually a disgusting human being.
Many people have to shop in Penneys, yet she thinks she’s above it?! But the hat is Gucci in case anyone thinks she shops there. Melissa, Penneys clothes are made in the same factories as H&M and Zara, and they are all the same quality. Why don’t you buy your clothes in Brown Thomas or Harvey Nicholls if you want to prove Azhar has money? You come from Tullamore. You were reared in Penneys I would say.
Your tone deafness and bragging is why no one likes you and you get torn apart here. You are vile.
Not forgetting Penny's clothes are probably made in the same place or area as her robes that she charges 90 euro for and also the same place as where the boyfriend gets all his clothes made , she is as tone deaf this one she actually hasnt a clue, she is trying so hard to fit in with the south dublin crowd and there is no way she will fit in with her attitude as the saying goes fur coat and no knickers

Reactions: 12
My dress is pennys can u believe it. But my hat is Gucci. Here’s a link to a hat but I wouldn’t wear it because mines Gucci. She’s hilarious

Reactions: 7
I'm not slim and a bit booby so Pennys is a disaster for me.
I am the same, so I never buy anything there, but it’s because nothing fits me properly there and not because I think I’m above shopping there.

Reactions: 3
I am the same, so I never buy anything there, but it’s because nothing fits me properly there and not because I think I’m above shopping there.
same!! Zara is also a disaster for me. Getting very annoyed at crap sizing on the high street.

Reactions: 6
Can someone give me a rundown on what happened the house please would of thought they owned it

Kind of her friend ‘Penny’ to loan her a dress 😆 Interesting how she doesn’t tag Penney’s, probably afraid they would ask her to do a collab!

Why the duck is she sharing a photo of Conor mc Gregor and Justin Bieber she’s a desperate auld one scarlet for her

Reactions: 17
Just goes to show the type of person she is if she shared that scumbags post
She’s desperate he is filth vacant believe she shared the post like why for what purpose
Sharing someone who hits old men has multiple sexual charges pending or paid off and god knows what else

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she realise that Conor McGregor is a scumbag and has (alleged) links to criminal gangs and is (allegedly) a multiple rapist? Maybe she is trying to get in with Erin. Or that’s who she thinks high society is, because of her lack of brain cells. Or a brain full stop.
Is that who she would like Hana to aspire to marry?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The big deal about the dress. She’s trying to sound like omg I would never normally shop there because I’m so Rich. bleeping idiot. Let me tell you I’ve more money than that idiot and I love a good root in penny’s when I get the rare chance. Can’t stand how she tries so hard to be a snob. She’s not a snob. She wants to be a snob. Stupid fuckhead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.