Tignam #12 Tidge Bucket says sod it, I'm not getting a mortgage with Ronnie Corbett

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably hadnt paid customs charges they wont release your good until payment is made

Reactions: 7
She probably hadnt paid customs charges they wont release your good until payment is made
How was the update yesterday all about a delay and a new delivery date to be confirmed to the housecoats delivered today does she even know what’s happening ??? Has to have been customs charges …the credit card had to come out for that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has there ever been a sale on mmb robes this soon after their launch??? I thought they were selling out like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Sorry if already been addressed but why did she move into an apartment ?? Has she mentioned it ?

Has there ever been a sale on mmb robes this soon after their launch??? I thought they were selling out like 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'd say because yesterday the courier probably wouldnt release them without being paid their bill and or customs charges probably owed them a fortune cos there is no way the next day they were delivered

Reactions: 6
And she has had her eye on that charm for a long time waiting to invest In it. It’s €250 or something. Jeez. You’d think it was a couple of grand the way she’s going on.

Reactions: 3
What does they were reduced to 5.99 if I’m honest mean ? Weird thing to say.
Thought the same - why would she not honest about the price of a pair of Zara sake sandals? “If I’m honest” is her new “subsequently” - just randomly throws it in every second sentence

Reactions: 8
This one is gas, "I'm rushing out the door because I'm in such a hurry!! I'm always in a hurry but just let me show these naff looking sandals, boring beanie hat and t shirt I got for my kid" lol.......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This one is gas, "I'm rushing out the door because I'm in such a hurry!! I'm always in a hurry but just let me show these naff looking sandals, boring beanie hat and t shirt I got for my kid" lol.......
Tignam at her best
she’s a weird one
She thinks it’s ok to share the Snapchat pictures because the kids were smaller 🤔🤔 tigs it makes no difference
Who really wants to see old holiday photos of someone else’s kids and boyfriend
No one I tell ya

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tignam at her best
she’s a weird one
She thinks it’s ok to share the Snapchat pictures because the kids were smaller 🤔🤔 tigs it makes no difference
Who really wants to see old holiday photos of someone else’s kids and boyfriend
No one I tell ya
But we get to see how funny Ronnie is. Funny guy. Always messing. Funny funny funny. Beard or no beard, funny funny guy

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow without those Snapchat memories I would have never known 1. She was in Mauritius
2. Had a Rolex

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s very sure the watch got legs and walked out of her house
God forbid it just fell of her arm and she just lost it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.