Tignam #11 Don’t be fooled by robes I got I’m Tidge living in Ticknock in a squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is currently in mountjoy. Maybe they can be roomies?🤣
Haha. I spat out my tea.

Ya she looks crap without her filter. Sunken dark eyes with huge bags. There you see ladies is the face of a regular drinker. No matter how hard her 14 filters try to work. It shows in the face.

The lashes only highlight it.

Reactions: 7
Haha. I spat out my tea.

Ya she looks crap without her filter. Sunken dark eyes with huge bags. There you see ladies is the face of a regular drinker. No matter how hard her 14 filters try to work. It shows in the face.

The lashes only highlight it.
Totally agree. She looks completely hungover ready for more. No school runs now. Can’t see the rings either.

Reactions: 4

Is this the bari’s that she’s a part of? Love the way they spelt their name different to the actual name. I know it’s years ago but a leopard never changes it’s spots.

They own this too….

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Recap : Tigs has seemed to have engaged in some midnight flit frkm
Her not - forever home earning the moniker “ Tidge “ for the Love / Hate style in which this was carried out .
There has been some action in the high court with Azhar which we think is linked to the flit .
Seems to have brought nothing only her robes to the new gaff which seems to be a squat / safe house with no cooking or washing facilities as she has been eating outside every day and booked a night in powerscourt last week to have a shower and wash the kids in the pool
Is still listing out where she got her clothes / make up / glasses pretending her life isn’t in tatters .
Has been so busy being a girl boss / gangsta moll she had to cancel her vaccine twice .
Is breadcrumbing about the Maldives & Adare but obviously these are delusions .
Hope I haven’t missed anything .
Cancelled vaccine 3 times I believe 🙄

She’ll be full on stories by the weekend in adare. You would think we all couldn’t go if we wanted. It’s not very exclusive hun. Everyone and their butler go.
To be honest Iv been out off Adare after looking at all the insta huns and their families and our “celebs” all heading there would hate to be there with all them wandering around on their phones 🤪

Nothing to be smug about. For the love of god tigs put the hardest working filter in Ireland back on!!
She’s a weird nose! And you can see the cheeks are needing the fillers and under the eyes too
Can’t believe she’s posted this I saw her once in a shop in carrickmines and had to look a few times she’s doesn’t look as glam as she posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cancelled vaccine 3 times I believe 🙄

To be honest Iv been out off Adare after looking at all the insta huns and their families and our “celebs” all heading there would hate to be there with all them wandering around on their phones 🤪

She’s a weird nose! And you can see the cheeks are needing the fillers and under the eyes too
Can’t believe she’s posted this I saw her once in a shop in carrickmines and had to look a few times she’s doesn’t look as glam as she posts!
I don't want to attack someone's appearance, but for someone as egotistical as she is, she's nowhere near as attractive as she thinks she is. Are the apples of her cheeks and cheekbones so pronounced because she had something done them or because she is gaunt and very thin? The eyebrows she had redone are way too harsh. She has a very hard face. I guess she's one of those people who look like their personality.

Reactions: 11
Why is she posting about fem fresh “if you know you know” no I don’t know I don’t have a smelly vagina Tigs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 6
The Femfresh wipes?! What the actual duck?
Does she not wash her fanny like 99% of the population. I know one girl who I worked with and used them and she was a complete shower dodger 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh God. I'm only ten mins from Dun L and walk the seafront and pier all the time. I wonder if she will be out and about taking selfies.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.