Tignam #11 Don’t be fooled by robes I got I’m Tidge living in Ticknock in a squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap : Tigs has seemed to have engaged in some midnight flit frkm
Her not - forever home earning the moniker “ Tidge “ for the Love / Hate style in which this was carried out .
There has been some action in the high court with Azhar which we think is linked to the flit .
Seems to have brought nothing only her robes to the new gaff which seems to be a squat / safe house with no cooking or washing facilities as she has been eating outside every day and booked a night in powerscourt last week to have a shower and wash the kids in the pool
Is still listing out where she got her clothes / make up / glasses pretending her life isn’t in tatters .
Has been so busy being a girl boss / gangsta moll she had to cancel her vaccine twice .
Is breadcrumbing about the Maldives & Adare but obviously these are delusions .
Hope I haven’t missed anything .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’ll be full on stories by the weekend in adare. You would think we all couldn’t go if we wanted. It’s not very exclusive hun. Everyone and their butler go.

Reactions: 5
Her not - forever home earning the moniker “ Tidge “ for the Love / Hate style in which this was carried out .
There has been some action in the high court with Azhar which we think is linked to the flit .
Seems to have brought nothing only her robes to the new gaff which seems to be a squat / safe house with no cooking or washing facilities as she has been eating outside every day and booked a night in powerscourt last week to have a shower and wash the kids in the pool
Is still listing out where she got her clothes / make up / glasses pretending her life isn’t in tatters .
Has been so busy being a girl boss / gangsta moll she had to cancel her vaccine twice .
Don't forget she took the moss balls.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw thanks, but a girl here also helped with the title. She added the 'squat' part which I cackled my head off at.

Reactions: 3
The moss. How could you forget about the moss . Fgs 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not just cancelled twice but 3 times she said yesterday when she was due the 4th attempt.

She went and got her nails, eyelashes, waxed toes and fanny done instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t edit now 🥺 can’t believe I forgot the miss 😆

Omg she’s hunched on the floor in the dress must be absolutely mortified of her surroundings 😂😂

Do we think she didn't go yesterday? She was stupid enough to say she might have to cancel. Implying she had some major issue which might prevent her going. Like someone died or your boss called you into work for something essential. Or you had to get your mani pedi. How dense is she that she'd post that.

Reactions: 8
Do we think she didn't go yesterday? She was stupid enough to say she might have to cancel. Implying she had some major issue which might prevent her going. Like someone died or your boss called you into work for something essential. Or you had to get your mani pedi. How dense is she that she'd post that.
Do you not think she would have been on moaning about the queues or how terrible she feels today if she had had it (not everyone experiences symptoms. I’m fully vaccinated and had zero side effects but my hubby suffered terribly from both doses) everyone is different, and absolutely no disrespect to anyone who does suffer side effects, obviously. It’s that you know Tidge would make a big drama out of her vaccination. Remember she needs to take to the bed for an entire weekend for her period. We would know ALL about it if she had got the jab yesterday. She is a joke, and I hope she goes to the very back of the line now. It’s disgraceful. The amount of people that would have loved to have taken her first 3 slots, and now probably 4th slot. It’s inkkkkkredibly selfish. But hey, nothing new there. SMH.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She already had covid , so she will he ok for indoor dining so I'd say shes not bothered to get the vaccine, think it was around seifs birthday she was holed up in the bedroom and seifs present were left out on the landing. The boyfriend probably brought it home from the mosque it was around the time his mosque was videoed with around 150 people leaving the building

Reactions: 5
Do you not think she would have been on moaning about the queues or how terrible she feels today if she had had it (not everyone experiences symptoms. I’m fully vaccinated and had zero side effects but my hubby suffered terribly from both doses) everyone is different, and absolutely no disrespect to anyone who does suffer side effects, obviously. It’s that you know Tidge would make a big drama out of her vaccination. Remember she needs to take to the bed for an entire weekend for her period. We would know ALL about it if she had got the jab yesterday. She is a joke, and I hope she goes to the very back of the line now. It’s disgraceful. The amount of people that would have loved to have taken her first 3 slots, and now probably 4th slot. It’s inkkkkkredibly selfish. But hey, nothing new there. SMH.
Maybe she hasn't made up her mind as is nervous about the vaccine. I know plenty who are a bit nervous and have decided to wait and fair play to them....isn't she entitled ? Although if that is the case , she prob shouldn't have mentioned it at all , but you know Tidge....anything for content 😉

Reactions: 7
I can’t edit now 🥺 can’t believe I forgot the miss 😆

Omg she’s hunched on the floor in the dress must be absolutely mortified of her surroundings 😂😂
That’s the old gaff she fled from I think. She has that dress a while I reckon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.