Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missheg

So I wondered what kinda sales this lady would generate from the tatty robes. So from the benefit of us all I took a screenshot of the number for sale under each type of robe. Basically I input ‘200’ items for each robe and it showed max I could purchase which makes me think that’s the number in stock at launch time of 4pm

Breakdown as follows at time of launch (4pm)- Yesil - 197
Sari - 149
Lavanta - 193
Mavi -197
Total Circa 735 robes

for ye gals on tattle I then redid this exercise a few moments ago.
Yesil - 190
Sari - 137
Lavanta - 189
Mavi -189
Total 705 robes left in stock
In summary there is 30 people that have more money than sense and who purchased these awful looking robes!
your welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Good one! 👏👏👏 So any comment that isn't negative or nasty must be from her? Did it ever cross your mind that I'm just a concerned adult. The number of women that drop in comments about how they raise their children is crazy. Like perhaps show kindness to others & actually be a half decent role model to your daughters! I just see a generation on nasty little girls that are thought they arnt accountable for their actions or words towards others! It quiet sad this it what you are training your children to be
Ah Tigs when will you ever learn to use quiet and quite correctly 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Livingthedream

WTF did I just watch..... I'm going to explain to ye what just happened... in ENGLISH of course!!!

Tidge "I'll run through the colours in ENGLISH, this is B-l-u-e, P-u-r-p-l-e or u can call it L-a-v-e-n-de-r, Y-e-l-l-o-w which is my favourite, G-r-e-e-n which is Veruccas favourite I had to do a green for her or she would have the ultimate meltdown"

"I'm gonna show u how cheap, shiny, shitty & tacky the fabric is on the bed, as u can see its see through, u could almost mistake the blue for purple (if ur Stevie Wonder), Verucca what is ur favourite"?
Verucca..... "I like the blue"
Tidge..... "What, u said u liked the green'
Verucca...... cue meltdown
Tidge...... cuts Verucca off

To finish it off Ronnie loves her in the yellow 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

You couldn't make this shit up...... best laugh all day #uneducated #fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

freethe40foot1

Yeahhhhh....she's pathetic...
Not the grown women who stalk instagram & actively go to a gossip sites to bitch about her latest posts? So "who cares" you ask???? It would seem the active members of this gossip thread! 🤦‍♀️
Hi Tigs, hope you are enjoying your weekend away😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jennymac

VIP Member
How do you think that his sons feel when she puts up that she is with azhar 27 years when his eldest is not even 27 how about his real wife what she feels seeing that . The phrase be kind goes both ways and melissa has never been kind to anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I don’t know about you lot, but I usually wear my husband to bed, not a robe. If things go well, there’s usually no need for a robe...
He is a sexy bastard, to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BusyLizzie

What is she huffing and puffing about now? Instagram removed your post because you used foul language and showed an account of a follower (even if they were a fake account) … you put yourself out there, share your fake life, thinking you’re better, more beautiful and a wonderful mother, boss, ‘wife’ than the rest of us are …. you’re a fraud, a fake and an absolute pain in the h***, the only good thing you’re doing is keeping solicitors and judges in jobs with all your high court actions ….
I’d be mortified to be you !!! Quite happy living in my 4 bed detached paid for house with my husband and children who I actually spend time with…. I get a regular facial, occasional Botox (3 areas, no baby here!) am the same age as you but look and definitely act way better I don’t need validation from anyone, am secure in myself and my relationship, have plenty of friends and family who I enjoy spending time with so … am I a troll? Am I jealous? Am I unhappy because I’ve written this?
No Tigs … I’m just LIVING MY BEST LIFE 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I know she's a bit ott but I actually feel sorry for her.. so many women are in this situation where their other half is the main earner and that's it for them they really have not many other options especially when there are young children involved. I hope she knows there is help out there and she can avail of it when ready.
Sorry, am I missing something?! Is she in a financially abusive relationship? What financial support is available for people with enough disposable income to buy numerous 200€ bottles of perfume, designer sunglasses, designer bags and holidays in Mauritius? I'm confused by the sympathy and concern. My only sympathy goes to those two little kids. She attempts to rub "her audience's" noses in her fancy shit EVERY DAY without a care for the people who haven't two fucking pence to rub together, hard working women earning minimum wage or not much more. Or those who have lost everything due to the pandemic etc. I honestly am astounded when someone with morals and values like hers is getting sympathy......

• Heart

Emdemd

Yeahhhhh....she's pathetic...
Not the grown women who stalk instagram & actively go to a gossip sites to bitch about her latest posts? So "who cares" you ask???? It would seem the active members of this gossip thread! 🤦‍♀️
Hey Tidge 😊

You are on this gossip site as well, if you think people shouldn't gossip on this site why did you go to the trouble of making an account?
Account created at 10.25 last night..... Tidge was lit and thought it was a good plan 😂 subsequently 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

uncleted

VIP Member
Did ye notice she mentioned azhar in her stories at Adare Manor.. Saying the gifts they left including a bottle of non alcoholic drink thinking of Azhar 🤔🤔🤔 haven't seen him though
She was totally gloating those gifts, the elderberry was to go with the gin, no? She wanted to act like the hotel knows them personally and considers them VIP guests..Ok Tigs..or sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Two coffee tables shoved together will always look like two coffee tables shoved together no matter how you “style” it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I haven't seen any stigma here around renting. People are responding to the language Tidge is using herself. If anything, she's attaching stigma to the type of home she was in, looking down on it as if it couldn't possibly be the place she'd choose as her "forever home".

It's like some posters on here really cannot see her for what she is, I'm baffled!

Her attitude absolutely stinks. She only attaches value to material stuff. Look at my bag, look at my gorgeous eyebrows, I know you all love my perfect straight teeth, don't get angry if I can't find this exact boilersuit for you all to copy me, I mean really?! This is a person to pity? Get to fuck.

The bloggers who don't have a page on Tattle are the authentic ones. Enough said.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Who are these asholes that say things like, I need to expand my collection or I have three robes already looks like I’m getting a fourth haha.!!! Is she paying these people ? I have two robes that are completely different from one another as in light and heavy etc. I don’t need five of the same robe. They are either paid or have issues or lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26