Tignam #11 Don’t be fooled by robes I got I’m Tidge living in Ticknock in a squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thought the song Azhar was playing in the car was 1) inappropriate for kids Hana’s age and 2) mortifying for a kid Seif’s age?
Also the no seatbelt thing along with allowing Seif to have his feet on the dash like that? If Tidge and Tiny want to kill them selves in a car crash that’s fine, but at least teach your kids to not put their feet on the dashboard of the passenger seat! My 9 year old would know better than to do that!

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one that thought the song Azhar was playing in the car was 1) inappropriate for kids Hana’s age and 2) mortifying for a kid Seif’s age?
Also the no seatbelt thing along with allowing Seif to have his feet on the dash like that? If Tidge and Tiny want to kill them selves in a car crash that’s fine, but at least teach your kids to not put their feet on the dashboard of the passenger seat! My 9 year old would know better than to do that!
Definitely inappropriate for kids that age
BUT......Tidge acting like she's embarrassed about his choice of music is disgusting to me..I'm 47 so roughly same age Tidge Monster and I remember all those tunes!! She acts like she doesn't remember them...duck off Tidge Monster 👹 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus poor Ronnie would put up ams do anything fir an ould round of golf. Be gone like the wind tomorrow. Tidge be walking the grounds alone with the kids. If they are lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ronnies “dancing” is comedy gold :)
Aside from that is singing allowed indoors?
It isn’t. My husband is a musician and hasn’t played anywhere since last February 2020. Absolutely flouting the rules.

Sweet lord above........ Miami Vice rang & they want their suit back Ronnie!!!!

Mount Falcom is one of the worst hotels in Ireland, I dont even have to plead my case just look at Tidge's stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

There will be no sharing of the horrible dark wood, run down rooms 🤮🤮🤮
Is that the place she stayed last year with Covid symptoms?

Reactions: 11
No surprise that he doesn’t pay his taxes. Also when things return to normal and Revenue need to bring in cash, Influencers will be on the list for sure as a potential for Revenue Audits.
So the address they use in that article google mapped it it’s very exclusive road? Would that be his parents road as can’t have imagined tigs and him lived there!? Wonder where they did live before they moved into that house they were in?

Reactions: 1
Tidge I wouldn’t swap locations with you at the 80s wedding afters. I’m loving my south facing garden in my forever home. Kids happy out.

Reactions: 5
I spent last night in the box room in my parents house and it was still preferable to they cringe fest tidge showed on her stories

Reactions: 8
Back in the car again.

I just dont see the attraction in going to a hotel that has me up and out and back in my car before mid day.

Reactions: 9
Just a question.have to go
To waragainstinstagrammers these days😎 but is it me or is the site the slowest 🤦‍♀️ Give up ao
Much as I can’t be bothered waiting 😩

Reactions: 3
The tidge bucket title is the most popular lads. Will I go ahead and Make It?

New thread lads

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.