Tignam #11 Don’t be fooled by robes I got I’m Tidge living in Ticknock in a squat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already had covid , so she will he ok for indoor dining so I'd say shes not bothered to get the vaccine, think it was around seifs birthday she was holed up in the bedroom and seifs present were left out on the landing. The boyfriend probably brought it home from the mosque it was around the time his mosque was videoed with around 150 people leaving the building
Genuine question......how do you present confirmation that you had it? A letter from your doctor? In that case, did she ever admit to having it or actually get diagnosed with it......doubt it!

I suppose the text from the hse to say you were positive or maybe something from your gp I'm not sure tbh I dont think even the goverment have a clue how at this stage

Reactions: 3
Yawn. She’s trying to be passive aggressive about ‘trolls’ again. Stop reading here you absolute dose of scour. Or better yet, disappear off Instagram and focus on your kids and the mess you are in. You won’t be missed. Bye Felicia👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she is that bothered then duck off Tigs. We wont miss ya or your "content" which is none. Glad to see we are annoying the duck out of her though. Gives me such a giggle. I love that she is watching and can't/won't respond cos she will prove all the rumours are true. She is too stupid to keep a cool head or let something slip.
Let's see if she goes on a rant soon. Close your Insta if you are that pissed off about what is said about you. The truth that is.

She got the huge mouth and huge teeth right in that troll story. Lol.
Love annoying her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No worries 😊 I'm not even asking for any real reason other than nosiness 🤣 she has said before how they loved that house so I'm just being a nosy beggar basically 😆
It was a flat too.

It was a flat too.
I remember she’d drive in and record the electric gate opening at such an angle to try make out it was house Until she was also found out there it was a flat. She lived on the top floor with barely any windows. It was a dreadful place. Maybe it was safer no windows and all 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hollybrook apts foxrock. Top floor 2 bedroom place. All pre furnished and all. Horrible dark place. You never saw the kitchen there either
Jesus , she must of been Devo *cleaning leaving foxrock
Just give her time , she will eventually give in n reveal all.
*edit to correct typo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hollybrook apts foxrock. Top floor 2 bedroom place. All pre furnished and all. Horrible dark place. You never saw the kitchen there either
Those apartments though are very high end luxury. I’m surprised she wasn’t pulled from there kicking and screaming

Reactions: 2
Net curtains are fab 🤣
Matching the IKEA bedside locker without her blinged up drawer knobs. She is reading every word here. Caught out on the WiFi and posts she’s now got it. Those lashes look ridiculous like Minnie Mouse 🤣. Definitely worth skipping a highly prized vaccine for.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.