Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just wondering if rug was bought for old house and the papering was actually happening in the old house too? Like if she ordered that then she knew she was moving?
She must be enjoying us all dying to figure it out😂

Reactions: 3
It makes me twitch when she says ‘Not A Add’… I’m not the grammar police but my lord she is dense

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would love to have those Invisalign for my top teeth but at nearly 50 I'm too old and too broke!!!

and not an Insta Hun. So I would have to pay!

I think she is trolling us as usual. It has to be a property that's in the family. And she has her inkkreddible taste after all.

Reactions: 11
I would love to have those Invisalign for my top teeth but at nearly 50 I'm too old and too broke!!!

and not an Insta Hun. So I would have to pay!

I think she is trolling us as usual. It has to be a property that's in the family. And she has her inkkreddible taste after all.
The pine doors and skirting must be killing our style queen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly as someone says above. Why would u leave like a thief in the night having ordered stuff for your safe house.

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is loving this. The absolute clown 🤣🤣🤣
Nah, she's pretending to love it to save face, bless her. Somewhere in among the many theories put forward here about the sudden departure from the house over the past few days, guaranteed somebody has hit the nail right on the head at some point. Most likely it's that they've been living a champagne lifestyle while essentially squatting for a few years. That alone will annoy her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She always has to direct the attention back to herself..she craves attention good or bad.. how sad … with her new mop now she is back to her old narcissist self..

Reactions: 8
Aw Tidgey, why do you read here if it upsets you so much? We see you aren’t denying the ‘gossip’ though?😂😂😂
For someone who doesn’t drink, according to yourself, you sure swig a lot of wine!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Saying how sad we all are and anyone that reads here is sad too, but like it's very obvious she's on here reading herself, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She feels sad and sorry for people who come on here to read it? So she feels sorry for herself too then? Feckin dope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The poor lighting, the horrrific curtains, the naked radiator..the mirror that made me seasick..she must be twitching
The view out the windows must be shocking or else very telling as she has the curtains pulled in every pic

Reactions: 16
I was in Dundrum today, just browsing in Penneys, and I thought: Tigs comes to DTC almost daily, throws money around like it's going out of fashion, splurges on face serums and hair extensions, wines from Thomas' of Foxrockkkkk, prawns from M&S, drives a flashy car and seems to think we should be in awe.

But as I left Dundrum with my €5 pack of socks and got into my 10 year old car, I felt richer than her.

Cos I have a husband who loves me, a house that's a home and not a clinical museum and I am genuinely happy with what I've got.

Money, status or material things do not buy you happiness Tiggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Someone tell her the website is in alphabetical order 🙈 nothing to do with status . Homeless but her Chinese robes are stocked in BTs . Wow 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.