Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks ladies, I was sure there was no way the pair of them were flying under the Tattle radar!

Reactions: 4
This sudden interest in keeping her life private is an interesting move. My gut feeling is she is hiding something.

Reactions: 12
Haha had to get the boast in about Adare though!! This one is just the pits she really is

Reactions: 19
Ah I just finished watching sabby at adare and pippa just left. Nearly choked at tigs last post about going to adare 🤣

Hmm no gushing Father’s Day tribute to azhar.. did he not move all side them I do wonder...

Reactions: 7
Not a pot to piss in and her fella is up to his eyes in debt & lawsuits but sure look let’s not let that get in the way of a break in Adare Manor 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tidge with the Adare candle, she can’t help herself despite her life being turned upside down. Look, look, I have a fancy thing and we are going to stay in an expensive hotel everyone!!
*secretly hoping Tidge catches on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The hair, the black dress with the white sneakers. The whole get up makes her look like a character from a horror film! Feel for her, she is trying too hard. I don't like her and she does herself no favours but Jesus she rock bottom now isn't she.
She was on same flight as me few yrs ago from London when she got stuck there all day. The way she entered the plane with the shades on and so interesting, she left flight without her kids. She literally stormed off the plane. Im frequent on the London route through work and so are most people on those flights. She looked absolutely ridiculous! Her stories then was all about the kids. Made me realise that she actually does put on this great Mom act.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Tidge with the Adare candle, she can’t help herself despite her life being turned upside down. Look, look, I have a fancy thing and we are going to stay in an expensive hotel everyone!!
Tidge! That’s just brilliant😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tidge 😂😂 round of applause 👏 🤣

Reactions: 13
Are they back in the apartment they used to live in? I didn't follow her back then so I don't know what that looked like.

Loved the bit where she had to go and get her son breakfast, he is 13! Going into second year, and he can't get his own breakfast? What is the story with that? My girls are his age and younger and can all get their own breakfast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.