Tignam #10 flat out flogging her "longe wear" but OMG, the state of her hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Is she now she is saying she has had miscarriage no 5. I'm barely seeing the lines to be honest.
Plus she has been drinking all along up to recently so how could she be pregnant and saying she on these fertility pills? She was drinking the bank hol weekend and that was only last weekend. She is saying she was pg 8th June. A week ago.

I give up with her. She is 45 and perimenopausal.

Reactions: 11
God help her if she is, ive had 3 and its awful. So hard.
Just doesnt ring true tho, didnt she make such a big deal about having the coil put back in etc plua thw drinking....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Is she now she is saying she has had miscarriage no 5. I'm barely seeing the lines to be honest.
Plus she has been drinking all along up to recently so how could she be pregnant and saying she on these fertility pills? She was drinking the bank hol weekend and that was only last weekend.

I give up with her. She is 45 and perimenopausal.
The first thing you would do is lay off the drink completely while trying to conceive

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly and she would have been told that aswell. And to be honest at 45 I personally think it is a bit old for a third child she has 2 be grateful for what she has it's like every other influencer is pregnant and she wants to be like them aswell . Sure she has no time for the 2 kids she has already maybe concentrate a bit more on them

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry to say I don't believe a word out of her mouth. She is showing all her pills and the preg test and I'm still out. She has been drinking all the way through and life has been as normal. Miscarriage is tough. 45 is geriatric for a pregnancy unfortunately and even more harder if you had problems conceiving previously. I'm just not buying her story right now, God forgive me. Pippa and Terrie etc are preg but younger than her.

But she is getting all the sympathy on her grid so maybe that was the objective.

Shoot me for my cynicism.

Reactions: 27
From experience...... if u have to have a lamp shine down on a pregnancy test its a fake positive. The hormone tablets can give you a slight line at the beginning and your told not to test until a later date.

This is not a miscarriage.... I've been through ivf. I've had many of these tests well 4 to be exact. I just got my normal period after the false positive.

Granted if she is trying to convince and having failed attempts its heartbreaking to go through I know the pain.
But stop with the fake miscarriages.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Tigs has been watching Eastenders.
I honestly do not believe her. I think she has been reading here and is trying a different approach to ranting in order to gain sympathy. Why was she drinking only about three days ago? Is she hoping for a band-aid baby? Or a miracle at 45?🙄🙄🙄 I am sorry if that sounds callous, but I just think she is fishing for sympathy and attention.

Reactions: 12
Nor would you be gettin phi brows done. I was devastated being refused when i was newly pregnant. Nor is botox of any kind safe while ttc,
This she herself told us last year

Do u think it was a failed ivf cycle??

Agreed re the lamp. ive shone more torches on tests, held them up to the light and those cb are the worst tests ever, from one who can see a line when there is none...
Ive taken cyclogest but not the steriod, whats that for??

Reactions: 6
The dramatics
The bruised arm
The medication
The test (pretty sure tigs would have state of the art test)
I have to stop following for my own sanity
Every one is expecting and in a loop and tigs can’t be part of that

Girls. My heart goes out to you and your losses. I wish you so much luck and happiness in the future.

Tigs and this tonight doesn't sit well with me as I think its shameful and disgusting if its for attention and engagement. I just don't think she is ever genuine. I think I'm a good judge of people. She is just looking for content. She wants attention. Maybe she needs it closer to home.

I'm shocked she showed herself in a clinic. Thats just completely narcissistic.
I don't believe she was pregnant. She said " I've never known anything like the loss we have felt over the past few weeks". But the test she showed was last Tuesday. And she has been boozing as normal. Even through Azhar's Dads funeral day. I call BS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Awful to happen to anyone no matter what anyone’s opinion is.
Why post the pregnancy test and the arm.. who is she trying to convince her or us!! is the positive line on the pregnancy test not really faint.. I thought she had posted a story that she was calling it a day and it just wasn’t meant to be months ago.. I’m sorry but surely you have to consider her age and how much more difficult it is when 40+.
Cue stories tomorrow about how mean people on tattle are

Reactions: 10
Very odd to post your medication, pregnancy test and the picture of her bruised arm, it's like a bit of proof incase we don't believe her, I do agree with others, every time there's a baby boom on insta she wants a baby, I think the last time was when Rosie, Lisa Jordan and Tara makeup were pregnant. Now pippa and terrie are. Why would she be drinking concoctions of gin, wine, champagne daily if she was trying to conceive or was pregnant. Didn't she show a drink saying I need a drink after that day the day of the father in laws burial. That was only 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: 12
Omg she just shared all the baby photos from the fertility clinic 😱🤷‍♂️
her family
Need to step in and take the phone away and get her some counseling

She is looking for sympathy and i don’t believe a word from her, who says about themselves behind the glasses and the polished look while supposedly grieving, seriously no one talk s like that when they are hurting, i wish she would just stop and grow up, just proves she is very unhappy person deep down, cant stAnd her fakeness

Reactions: 7
The dramatics
The bruised arm
The medication
The test (pretty sure tigs would have state of the art test)
I have to stop following for my own sanity
Every one is expecting and in a loop and tigs can’t be part of that
Was the bruised arm a blood test or a pinch? She could have banged it. Her vaccine injection wouldn't go on the inside of your arm.

Christ if this is fake then she needs help. This behaviour is not normal.

Reactions: 5
Its worrying her posting that clinic. The lady needs help big time. At this point azhar or her sister need to step in and help her

Reactions: 4
Um........she has been drinking on a regular basis as usual for the last few weeks. How long is she supposed to have been pregnant for?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.