TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t seriously think the surgeon is at fault here?!

I am honestly baffled by the number of you on here that are just blindly swallowing everything Tiffany us telling you. Can we all get a grip here.
Agreed. Tiffany has proven herself to be the most unreliable historian on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was about to explain what the surgeon couldn’t get through but quickly caught herself and stopped “it’s bleeding because they tried.. they tried BUT”. But what Tiffany? There is no way she wasn’t told why they couldn’t get a biopsy.

Also, that piece of white spit constantly hanging on the side of her mouth just annoys the heck out of me
omg the spit

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The way she is in comments saying she has an appointment on Friday yet we won't know anything of the results of this until the week after tells us all we need to know about Tiffany. She likes to drag things out for engagement and money. Other cancer vloggers I have followed in the past will give updates at important stages via their instagram or community tab, Tiffany just leaves everyone in the dark like it's some kind of soap opera.

• Heart
The way she is in comments saying she has an appointment on Friday yet we won't know anything of the results of this until the week after tells us all we need to know about Tiffany. She likes to drag things out for engagement and money. Other cancer vloggers I have followed in the past will give updates at important stages via their instagram or community tab, Tiffany just leaves everyone in the dark like it's some kind of soap opera.
And what is this appointment actually for?

Reactions: 5
You can’t seriously think the surgeon is at fault here?!

I am honestly baffled by the number of you on here that are just blindly swallowing everything Tiffany us telling you. Can we all get a grip here.
I can assure you most ‘experienced’ surgeons/ physicians/ ortho’s all read the MRI’s, CT’s, PETS’s etc scans by visually reviewing the images long before the reports arrive.
They are more than qualified to review scans and the technical reports by the radiologist are mere consolidation and confirmation of what they conclude anyway. Just another way Tiffany knows to hold out on information is to continually say ‘waiting for results’ … well that is laughable when you know how things work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So now Tiffany says she’s going to have someone go through all of the comments and delete “the mean/horrible ones”.
When i hear/read one more effin time My Darling, i'm gonna puke :sick:.

• Haha
  • Sick
And what is this appointment actually for?
apparently to discuss results but your guess is as good as mine as to what its truly for

1667293025499.png

This comment stuck out to me as well 'this surgeon wasnt able to' so again passing the blame onto the surgeon because her beloved surgeon didnt perform the procedure

1667293495439.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
apparently to discuss results but your guess is as good as mine as to what its truly for

View attachment 1695589

This comment stuck out to me as well 'this surgeon wasnt able to' so again passing the blame onto the surgeon because her beloved surgeon didnt perform the procedure

View attachment 1695609
Yes the comment would have just been a factual statement if she said THE surgeon wasn't able to do it, but went for the dig of THIS surgeon wasn't able to do it.
She thinks her precious surgeon will be able to do it. No word on WHAT caused the restricted access to the area even though it's been asked under the video. I'm sure is scar tissue but she refuses to clarify.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can assure you most ‘experienced’ surgeons/ physicians/ ortho’s all read the MRI’s, CT’s, PETS’s etc scans by visually reviewing the images long before the reports arrive.
They are more than qualified to review scans and the technical reports by the radiologist are mere consolidation and confirmation of what they conclude anyway. Just another way Tiffany knows to hold out on information is to continually say ‘waiting for results’ … well that is laughable when you know how things work.
Not sure why its taking so long. I will say this, it might take an few extra days to gather her team to go over the scans , discuss her case and reach a consensus on their plan moving forward. Its not as simple as just her one surgeon reading them and calling her. There has been a team put in place a couple months ago for her case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not sure why its taking so long. I will say this, it might take a few extra days to gather her team to go over the scans , discuss her case and reach a consensus on their plan moving forward. Its not as simple as just her one surgeon reading them and calling her. There has been a team out in place a couple months ago for her case.
There is ALWAYS a team. It’s not just her and her surgeon. Her care is a collaborative effort involving the surgeon, the oncologist, nurses, support staff, radiographers etc.

the scan will be done. The images are sent to her oncologist and surgeon. They are uploaded to her file. The radiologist has to officially look at them and write a report, which is then given back to her oncologist to review. The oncologist will also have looked at the scan themselves and are usually good at interpreting them although they can’t officially say much until the report is back. They will then make an appointment to discuss the scan results with her. This usually takes a week or two - sometimes less, sometimes more. But when she attends the appointments to discuss results they will tell her in plain English exactly what the results are - and usually will also provide a copy of the report. It is NOT a wishy washy chat where the patient leaves with no information. She’s play acting with this whole “it’s so confusing/no one knows what’s going on” nonsense. It’s BOLLOCKS.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure why its taking so long. I will say this, it might take a few extra days to gather her team to go over the scans , discuss her case and reach a consensus on their plan moving forward. Its not as simple as just her one surgeon reading them and calling her. There has been a team put in place a couple months ago for her case.
Don't forget; she only want to talk with HER surgeon, because he knows her case best. The other medical staff and surgeons have obtained their qualifications from Tesco or Asda. 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't forget; she only want to talk with HER surgeon, because he knows her case best. The other medical staff and surgeons have obtained their qualifications from Tesco or Asda. 🤐
The surgeon is NOT the person who will discuss the scan results. That’s not his job. Her scan results appointments will be with her oncologist or one of his team. It’s nothing to do with the surgeon.

Reactions: 7
The surgeon is NOT the person who will discuss the scan results. That’s not his job. Her scan results appointments will be with her oncologist or one of his team. It’s nothing to do with the surgeon.
You know that, I know that, but does our dear T. knows that? That is the one million dollar question.

That know you, that know I, but does our dear T. knows that? That is the question.
Of course she bloody knows!!!!!!!! She will get appointment letters in the post detailing who the appointment is with. None of this is secret squirrel stuff - they don’t hide this from patients. Results appointments are booked in with oncologists/consultants and she will receive appointment letters well in advance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Of course she bloody knows!!!!!!!! She will get appointment letters in the post detailing who the appointment is with. None of this is secret squirrel stuff - they don’t hide this from patients. Results appointments are booked in with oncologists/consultants and she will receive appointment letters well in advance.
yup like she probably knew it wasn't going to be her surgeon who did the biopsy but still threw a strop over it

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone,
I've been following Ts story since the summer after I saw her and her mum filming at the Marsden when I was there for an appointment myself. I clocked the t shirts and guessed it was for a YouTube video so did some searching when I got home.
The video she was recording was published on her channel exactly a week after I saw her filming (I know that as I spotted myself in her video!)
What has angered me in recent months is the insinuating of bad practice against the hospital. I have had incredible care from every single person during my treatment, at both the Sutton and Chelsea sites. I have never left an appointment confused or without full knowledge of my current situation and I can't understand how Ts treatment 'seems' to be so very different.
The Marsdens success rate in treatment is significantly above that of other cancer centres in the country and it makes me mad that she is giving the impression to thousands online that they are incompetent at best and downright negligible at worst.
By the way, expect a moan at her next Sutton Marsden visit as when I went there today they have finally introduced the parking charges that they were going to implement back in August but didn't.
I dont begrudge the charges, they are not excessive and a small price to pay for first class care, plus there are 2 buses that go into the hospital grounds and a train station not far so other options available, In fact I got the bus to my chemo appointments each week!
Thank you for sharing. It just confirms what we have been thinking. She is a spoilt brat who throws tantrums when something doesn't go her way. Her perpetual confusion is partly a put on (to avoid having to clarify medical information and also to reinforce confusion in her viewers who will then come for more and 'tune in') and partly her denial and forced optimism. There is no way her medical team does not provide excellent care to her just like to any other patient. The way she has been badmouthing them is appalling. Even the hospital where she was treated before Marsden.

Reactions: 10
Hey hello :)
Can I ask? Was you a bit miffed spotting yourself on her video? I would be miffed if I was attending a medical consult and another patient was recording and I was in the recording.
Do you think the hospital staff are aware that Tiffany records everything and posts the majority of it to youtube?
Yes you are right. It angers me too when I see non UK members really angry at the NHS staff. I have always found the staff to be lovely, especially oncology staff.
I hope that your treatment went well for you.
Hi!
To be honest, it didn't bother me appearing in her video simply because it was the back of me walking in the opposite direction as we passed in the carpark. If I had been recognisable it would have been different as I have not shared my diagnosis with many people and I would be livid if people I knew watched her video.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the staff at the hospital see her videos. The fact that I saw the shirts and was intrigued enough to look on YouTube, I'm sure others have too.
Plus, the nurses on the day unit who administer chemo are lovely and chatty and I'm sure they would have asked her about the t shirts and looked her up.
In my experience and many others who have had treatment at the Marsden, because I am at the hospital regularly and seeing the same people, the relationship with many of the staff becomes quite close. You are going through an incredibly traumatic time and having hard conversations with these people, you do form a bond. That is why I find it all so hard to understand why Tiffany seems to be so distant from her team and so uninformed.

Thanks, my treatment is ongoing but so far so good; thanks to the amazing people at the Royal Marsden!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ahhhh its sad really. I didn't know that Tiffany and her family was aware of the specifics of the surgery long before the meeting.
I actually think no evidence of disease is a term that needs changing to no evidence of visual disease. There generally is always microscopic disease lurking around that is too small for the scanners to pick up. It's great that her oncologist is doing 6 weekly scans.

Anyone happen to know how much money youtubers make from youtube?
Yes she was told. And ever since then, she would mention the surgery in passing in subsequent vlogs. She would say 'major surgery' or 'big surgery' and 'I wish they would just take out a little bit here and there and not all of it'. She definitely knew what the surgery would involve. She knew she would need pelvic exenteration and what that means. Of course she never mentioned it to her viewers in medical terms. When people asked what the surgery would involve, she would say removal of the rectum and the wall of uterus. Then she would say 'I don't wanna talk about it, I will make a separate video on that'.

You cannot go from a massive almost inoperable T4B tumour to no cancer. We don't know what the last results showed as she did not explain it well (at all) and what the 'mucin' and 'scar tissue' means but we know she cannot be cancer free.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.