TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS - would it be too mean to suggest that perhaps she's just more of an Aimee Lee Fisher type than an Emily Hayward type?

Reactions: 4
Wow! They're absolutely mental. Nothing beats the 50-year-old baby. 😂 I wish I could make that my username.

Whenever we come on Tattle, I say we have to wear the TiffWhisperer Badge or a 50 Year Old Baby badge and if you want to get one, I've put the link in the comments below. 😎

IMG_2366.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PS - would it be too mean to suggest that perhaps she's just more of an Aimee Lee Fisher type than an Emily Hayward type?
Tiffany is multiverses away from being an Emily Hayward type. Even writing both their names in the same sentence is giving me stress hives.

She must have a team deleting comments that don't fit in her cozy bubble, that or she never sleeps. There's no way there aren't more people saying what we are all talking about.:unsure:
Tiffany hired MI5 secure her YouTube comments, and anyone who breaks the COZYCODE is sent for enhanced interrogation, where prisoners are forced to wear ugly slippers, We Got This t-shirts and say “my darling Matt” or “tick tick tick” for 24 hours straight. It’s legitimate torture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Our donations can be in honour of the 50 Year Old Baby or DMTW. We'll have the charity (and anyone seeing us sporting our new bling) scratching their heads about the commemoration while WE are doing a great communuty service ourselves. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever we come on Tattle, I say we have to wear the TiffWhisperer Badge or a 50 Year Old Baby badge and if you want to get one, I've put the link in the comments below. 😎

View attachment 1679063
And after you do that, buy tomorrow's newspaper for the hot front page story! I'm so grateful they featured my harrowing tale of abandoning my sick daughter to care about a sick Youtuber instead. There's a link to my GoFundMe on their website, where I hope to raise enough money to meet Tiffany in person someday... with my parents who make me feel cosy.

0-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
this is literally not true, as a doctor myself, patients feel uncomfortable towards certain examinations, investigations and treatment processes all the time, that is why the healthcare system is not streamline and has many avenues to take
Yes, and then? You do not examine the patient?
When I go to my GP for my smear test I don't have a ball on the table, but I know that early detection of certain gynecological cancers is very important for the survival rate. Sometimes you have to do something for your health that is invasive, not pleasant or downright nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Google is a business, and does not hide their profit. Tiffany is not a business, and tells her "loving Tiffany family" that she is broke. There's a big difference between the two!
what is she hiding? You're correct she's not a public company on the stock market which requires transparency of income to the public. Everyone knows she is making money off of yt and her merch. While sites like Social Blade grossly underestimate most content creators YT pay, it's there as a salary gauge for anyone to see.
Has she said she was broke? We see her SMEG expensive appliances, her shopping habits.

For me outside of being annoyed about her putting up non-informative videos just to drag out content for views and money is the only angle involving money I care.

She's not Bernie Madoff.

Reactions: 3
I am in Australia and have no idea about taxes in the UK … are YT earnings declarable and taxable?
I would think all earnings are taxable right?
Perhaps one declares their tax file number when they set up a YT account?

Anyway, to each their own, but I too am amazed at just how many gullible fools are out there being played like fiddles while the maestro runs backwards and forwards to the bank (and McDonalds!) … oh and Ugg 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's always clearly displayed her Business Email Address on YouTube. It's always been about the merch/money. Depressing. I mean - at least donate some to a cancer charity for God's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
what is she hiding? You're correct she's not a public company on the stock market which requires transparency of income to the public. Everyone knows she is making money off of yt and her merch. While sites like Social Blade grossly underestimate most content creators YT pay, it's there as a salary gauge for anyone to see.
Has she said she was broke? We see her SMEG expensive appliances, her shopping habits.

For me outside of being annoyed about her putting up non-informative videos just to drag out content for views and money is the only angle involving money I care.

She's not Bernie Madoff.
Also confused at the angle of her pretending she's broke. I only recall her griping about the parking charges at the hospital but that was nothing to do with her saying she can't afford it, she was actually making a good point for once that it's absolutely vile that patients have to pay to park up to attend things such as cancer treatment.

Other than that she comes across quite well off.

I have been trying once again to get this timeline straight. So originally she had the first EUA around August 28, I think. But we didn’t hear any results until September 11. That’s when she posted the “No Surgery” video. I was perusing the videos to see if I could figure it out.
With this second set of scans, I think the PET scan was last Tuesday, and the CT and MRI were the next day, Wednesday. Then the EUA/biopsy was on Thursday, maybe? She confused me in the TWT yesterday, because she said it was meant to be a TWT, but she was still in the hospital. If she had the procedure on Thursday or Friday, she shouldn’t still be in the hospital. They were only going to keep her for one night? But the way she explained it, she gave me the impression she is still in the hospital. Does anyone else here understand it?

Reactions: 5
I have been trying once again to get this timeline straight. So originally she had the first EUA around August 28, I think. But we didn’t hear any results until September 11. That’s when she posted the “No Surgery” video. I was perusing the videos to see if I could figure it out.
With this second set of scans, I think the PET scan was last Tuesday, and the CT and MRI were the next day, Wednesday. Then the EUA/biopsy was on Thursday, maybe? She confused me in the TWT yesterday, because she said it was meant to be a TWT, but she was still in the hospital. If she had the procedure on Thursday or Friday, she shouldn’t still be in the hospital. They were only going to keep her for one night? But the way she explained it, she gave me the impression she is still in the hospital. Does anyone else here understand it?
No. I think I can fairly safely say that NONE of us understand it. I watched yesterday's video and all it really seemed to say was 'I thought I should post you guys a video' over and over. I did actually have to question myself for sitting there watching somebody eating a yoghurt and saying 'mmmmm.' I mean - I could do this myself at home really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No. I think I can fairly safely say that NONE of us understand it. I watched yesterday's video and all it really seemed to say was 'I thought I should post you guys a video' over and over. I did actually have to question myself for sitting there watching somebody eating a yoghurt and saying 'mmmmm.' I mean - I could do this myself at home really.
I am getting tired of her videos too. I watch them to see what’s going on with Tiffany in hopes she will tell us something meaningful. I want to know if she’s going to be ok. But I was really frustrated with the video today. She could give us some idea. I know she says doesn’t have the results yet, but she could have told us something of substance. It feels like a soap opera, the way she keeps us hanging in suspense.

Did she ever go into detail about what she was in hospital for some time back? Before her cancer diagnosis? I watched an old video of hers and she mentioned that her viewers had been with her through her 'hospital stage'

Reactions: 2
Also confused at the angle of her pretending she's broke. I only recall her griping about the parking charges at the hospital but that was nothing to do with her saying she can't afford it, she was actually making a good point for once that it's absolutely vile that patients have to pay to park up to attend things such as cancer treatment.

Other than that she comes across quite well off.
I did not get the impression she was pretending she is broke. About the parking, I have a different opinion. I think for multi-million pound cancer care that is given for free, to ask someone to pay for parking is only fair. However, the parking situation that Tiffany describes is not optimum at all. Hospitals should have a car park section reserved for cancer patients only. This section should be as close as possible to each building or section of a building where cancer patients receive their care. Cancer patients should be given a tag to put on the dashboard of their cars to identify them as being allowed to park in this section. If reserved parking spaces close to the buildings were made for cancer patients, that would relieve the frustration on the part of the driver to find a spot, save time, and help the patient so the patient doesn't have to walk far to get back to his/her car.

Reactions: 5
I am getting tired of her videos too. I watch them to see what’s going on with Tiffany in hopes she will tell us something meaningful. I want to know if she’s going to be ok. But I was really frustrated with the video today. She could give us some idea. I know she says doesn’t have the results yet, but she could have told us something of substance. It feels like a soap opera, the way she keeps us hanging in suspense.
I'm the same, love coming on here and love hearing your thoughts and opinions, but I've lost interest in Tiff's content.
I think once scans, biopsies, results, next steps kick in I might start watching again but the mundane day to day I don't feel inclined to watch.

Reactions: 13
I did not get the impression she was pretending she is broke. About the parking, I have a different opinion. I think for multi-million pound cancer care that is given for free, to ask someone to pay for parking is only fair. However, the parking situation that Tiffany describes is not optimum at all. Hospitals should have a car park section reserved for cancer patients only. This section should be as close as possible to each building or section of a building where cancer patients receive their care. Cancer patients should be given a tag to put on the dashboard of their cars to identify them as being allowed to park in this section. If reserved parking spaces close to the buildings were made for cancer patients, that would relieve the frustration on the part of the driver to find a spot, save time, and help the patient so the patient doesn't have to walk far to get back to his/her car.
What are you talking about?

no one - NO ONE - attending hospital should have to pay a PRIVATE COMPANY to park at the hospital. It’s a huge issue within the NHS here. Staff also have to pay. It’s ridiculous. I’m not sure where you live or what you understand about the British health system but this kind of tit is not good.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
What are you talking about?

no one - NO ONE - attending hospital should have to pay a PRIVATE COMPANY to park at the hospital. It’s a huge issue within the NHS here. Staff also have to pay. It’s ridiculous. I’m not sure where you live or what you understand about the British health system but this kind of tit is not good.
Then, write to YOUR NHS system instead of CONSTANTLY GRIPING about EVERY WORD I WRITE on this board, only either to INSULT or FEIGN IGNORANCE about what I write.
GO take your frustrations out on your own NHS system--either that or STOP COMPLAINING.
Ask your RICH PM, Mr. RISHI SANAK, whose wife is a billionaire, richer than royalty, to accomodate your parking spots.
Fact of the matter is, right now I TOTALLY AGREE with paid parking, so does the NHS, and so do the PRIVATE COMPANIES providing that service. It is a SERVICE from a private company. Services have to be paid for. Services are NOT FREE. What do you expect next? A check for the gas you put in your car going to the hospital??
Many countries consider health care a SERVICE and that is not free either. SO asking people to pay a small fee to pay to park their cars is fair according to the NHS and the private companies.

Go and take your 'What are you talking about' and other feigned inquiries to YOUR NHS SYSTEM instead of taking your frustrations out on my comments here.
Not only do you have a 'bee under your bonnet', you must have the entire HIVE there as well.
Good day to you too!

Mod edit move on and stop arguing all of you

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.