TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope that you are correct. However, she already had one cancer metastasis in her lungs, and she didn't have chemotherapy after that. She likely has cancer cells all over her body and in her lymphatic system, but they are too small to be detected at this moment. If it is true that she has very small cancer cells still in her body, then her body is weakening with time, and this next nodule might not take as long to grow as the previous one.
I believe it is likely downhill from here, unfortunately. In her place, I would push to have surgery to remove that nodule before it has a chance to grow bigger. If it is just a benign nodule, the surgery should be much less complicated than her previous lung surgery as resection might not be needed. If the nodule isn't benign, then margins would have to be taken again and a second resection done. I would not do well with a 'watch-and-wait' approach on this SECOND lung nodule seeing as how the previous lung nodule was cancerous!
Tiffany has money. She could very well find a lung surgeon ready, willing, and able to remove that nodule as soon as possible!! She shouldn't gamble with her life 'watching and waiting' anymore.
Sorry to be so blunt. Why would you push for surgery or a second nodule? If T's got a long nodule which turns on to be metastatic spread or 'seeding' I can almost guarantee that she will not be offered surgery. It would be pointless. It would confirm her body is full of metastatic disease slowly popping up. Systemic treatment would be used, ie chemotherapy.
My late husband had a 'lung nodule' pop up in his right upper lobe in his lung. It was only small measuring 5mm and the oncologist said it had also been present on the previous scan but it wasn't reported. The radiographer 'marked it' but didn't report on it. When it showed on the second scan 3 months on, then the radiographer was suspicious and reported it. People would be surprised at how many times patients find out they have a nodule or even a large tumour, and are told it was also on previous scans but not reported on. I actually believe Tiffanys oncologist may need to contact the radiographer to ask if there is a change in size and how longs its been observed for on scans. If the radiographer felt it was suspicious then there would be no major rush to do anything. Observing would be sufficient.
The reason oncologists don't do second, third and fourth resections is because surgery isn't enough. Systemic treatment is needed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
People are onto her.

scammer.PNG

scammer2.PNG

Excellent points, chicadee!

interesting1.PNG

interesting2.PNG

She owes a lot.

biatch.PNG

She will not quit. Her greedy ass will never leave the ching ching.

miss greedy.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing has changed but there is a new nodule, so something has changed. Tiffany is always bouncing around reality instead of fronting it head on. Strange that Matt said absolutely zero, how very insightful he is, always offering pearls of wisdom. Maybe T is so naive that she didn't know there were 2 nodules all along? Although that's unlikely as they would have removed it in the first surgery. She didn't ask for a more in depth scan? I know that would be the first thing out of my mouth if someone told me I had a lung nodule, especially since she only had a CT scan, no PET scan? Inconsistencies, inconsistencies.
"new nodule" but now not sure it is new..."nothing changed" but there is something new? How much more crazy talk can people listen to without questioning her sanity.

• Heart
  • Wow
"new nodule" but now not sure it is new..."nothing changed" but there is something new? How much more crazy talk can people listen to without questioning her sanity.
And T may be actually telling the truth. New to her because she is only just been informed that there is a new nodule, but easily could have been on the previous scan and not reported. You may find waiting in a waiting room for 1.5 hours but that's not odd at all. Leeds oncology clinics often run up to 3 hours behind. Cancer is on the rise. New buildings aren't being built and extra oncologists employed to deal with the increase in rising patients. It's the NHS. Don't like the 1.5 hour to 3 hour wait? Simple. Pay private.
T is far from perfect and much of what she puts out is questionable, but some of the stuff that gets posted about her here? 1.5 hour wait is odd? It's obvious you aren't a UK NHS patient.

Reactions: 8
With this wonderful thing called technology, the radiologists can pull in selected images and compare them side by side on their computers. That's all that needed to be done and yes it is routinely done when a cancer patient has a "new" finding. Bimbo and her boyfriend again didn't listen to and/or comprehend what the physician told them. And it sounds like the liver lesion is now off the radar? I can't stand looking at her for more than a few minutes so I only caught the car convo about the seemingly benign 4 mm lesion at the top of her lung. For all who are wondering ... it's too small to be picked up on a PET scan, needs to be at least 10 mm before a PET is considered. But such a handy dandy lung nodule, it fell right into place as clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to be so blunt. Why would you push for surgery or a second nodule? If T's got a long nodule which turns on to be metastatic spread or 'seeding' I can almost guarantee that she will not be offered surgery. It would be pointless. It would confirm her body is full of metastatic disease slowly popping up. Systemic treatment would be used, ie chemotherapy.
My late husband had a 'lung nodule' pop up in his right upper lobe in his lung. It was only small measuring 5mm and the oncologist said it had also been present on the previous scan but it wasn't reported. The radiographer 'marked it' but didn't report on it. When it showed on the second scan 3 months on, then the radiographer was suspicious and reported it. People would be surprised at how many times patients find out they have a nodule or even a large tumour, and are told it was also on previous scans but not reported on. I actually believe Tiffanys oncologist may need to contact the radiographer to ask if there is a change in size and how longs its been observed for on scans. If the radiographer felt it was suspicious then there would be no major rush to do anything. Observing would be sufficient.
The reason oncologists don't do second, third and fourth resections is because surgery isn't enough. Systemic treatment is needed.
Bowelbabe had several ablations on her lung nodules. That could be because chemo wasn't working?

The rodent said a year ago that she would receive chemo only if the liver nodule was confirmed to be cancerous too (alongside the lung one). It wasn't.

Reactions: 5
I think it will be nothing or it will take a long time to grow (it's only 4mm??) to become something. Her previous nodule took 2 years to grow sufficiently for it to be biopsied and removed.
Her stage 4 cancer does not behave like a cancer which would kill someone within 5 years. No multiple tumours of 'proper' sizes in lungs and liver.
It's always teeny tiny nodules.
Yeah, that's correct. 4mm is considered small. Sometimes there is a couple of mm difference between CT scanners themselves. And even patient position can cause a difference in mm's too — oncologists like to wait until tumours/nodules/lesions are 1cm. T does have a very slow growth rate, but the more advanced cancer becomes - the more aggressive tumours grow.
Those teeny tiny nodules can end up being cm's within 2 years.
My husband had a 5mm upper lung nodule. 23 months later he died. That 5mm 'teeny tiny nodule' was a whooping 7cm tumour 23 months later. And instead of developing small 'nodules' measuring mm's, he was developing tumours measuring between 2 & 3 cm between scans.
Very similar happened with Jenny Apple according to some of Kyles group posts.
I do believe the more metastatic spread takes hold, the more aggressive the growth rate becomes.

What happened to the suspicion liver lesion? Was it never mentioned again?
---
Bowelbabe had several ablations on her lung nodules. That could be because chemo wasn't working?

The rodent said a year ago that she would receive chemo only if the liver nodule was confirmed to be cancerous too (alongside the lung one). It wasn't.
Bowelbabe was a private patient. The NHS wouldn't offer the majority of the procedures BB had and rightly so. If metastatic disease is appearing then surgery isn't enough to control it. T would be the perfect example. 6 months after lung resection there could be more spread appearing? Why put patients through surgeries?
When BB could no longer tolerate chemo she did have some surgeries but ultimately they didn't buy very long.

Yes if a single suspicious met appears but no further spread appears, surgery is often considered in MDT meetings because it extends disease control.
Alternatively it could indeed be a benign lung nodule. Most of us have them, but those that don't have frequent scans don't know about them.
I have seen others say it could be scar tissue from T's surgery but T had surgery to the lower lobe, the nodule is in the upper lobe? The fact that it is upper lobe should be concerning. Studies suggest that lung nodules in the upper lobes are more indicative of cancer. T would be lucky if it was a benign lung nodule.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah, that's correct. 4mm is considered small. Sometimes there is a couple of mm difference between CT scanners themselves. And even patient position can cause a difference in mm's too — oncologists like to wait until tumours/nodules/lesions are 1cm. T does have a very slow growth rate, but the more advanced cancer becomes - the more aggressive tumours grow.
Those teeny tiny nodules can end up being cm's within 2 years.
My husband had a 5mm upper lung nodule. 23 months later he died. That 5mm 'teeny tiny nodule' was a whooping 7cm tumour 23 months later. And instead of developing small 'nodules' measuring mm's, he was developing tumours measuring between 2 & 3 cm between scans.
Very similar happened with Jenny Apple according to some of Kyles group posts.
I do believe the more metastatic spread takes hold, the more aggressive the growth rate becomes.

---

Bowelbabe was a private patient. The NHS wouldn't offer the majority of the procedures BB had and rightly so. If metastatic disease is appearing then surgery isn't enough to control it. T would be the perfect example. 6 months after lung resection there could be more spread appearing? Why put patients through surgeries?
When BB could no longer tolerate chemo she did have some surgeries but ultimately they didn't buy very long.

Yes if a single suspicious met appears but no further spread appears, surgery is often considered in MDT meetings because it extends disease control.
Alternatively it could indeed be a benign lung nodule. Most of us have them, but those that don't have frequent scans don't know about them.
I have seen others say it could be scar tissue from T's surgery but T had surgery to the lower lobe, the nodule is in the upper lobe? The fact that it is upper lobe should be concerning. Studies suggest that lung nodules in the upper lobes are more indicative of cancer. T would be lucky if it was a benign lung nodule.

I checked our old VERY IMPORTANT ORGANS conversations and found this. So the liver lesion was 6mm a year ago. The MRI then showed that the liver thing was non cancerous (according to Tiffany) so no chemo was needed. As we know, instead of ablation, the lung nodule was resected.
"After a bit of back and forwards and waiting on the big doctor to call back PET scan lit up in lung and liver. 11mm in lung and 6mm in liver. Going for a liver MRI before deciding on treatment- likely chemo or ablation therapy."

The liver SITUATION has not been mentioned since as far as I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't read the last couple of pages so I don't know if a new thread title had been picked or not. After today's video I thought of this, being that her new favourite word is 'situation', and the rest is self explanatory and sums up Tiffany and her life and persona.

Situations, scans, sneakiness and subterfuge.

I noticed that there's quite a few negative comments made on her latest video against the doctor/s who she saw today which is unfair and the fact that Tiffany is allowing these comments makes me think back to her earlier videos.
Of course there's her sheep who are sticking up for her because their idol has been getting comments that she doesn't like (poor diddums, this is what happens when you post your life on the internet) and the odd religious profile having a go at her for going to church to pray when she and the doorMatt are living together and how she should be a good Catholic girl and get married.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So my thinking cap has been in use 🤣

TiffanyThinks True witch of Sitch; withholding crucial health information to increase the Ching Ching situation!

it definitely is no secret … I absolutely despise this beast and have done so for a very long time. I called her out for deceitfully manipulating her content for financial advantage long long ago. She’s never changed despite being given a death sentence!
Her claim to be of Christian faith is utter bs given her actions.
Lung nodule or no lung nodule, 4mm or 40… she’s a dead man walking. Enjoy your money you stupid witch faced rat because ‘time’ for you is of the essence 🔥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

TiffanyThinks True witch of Sitch; withholding crucial health information to increase the Ching Ching situation!

it definitely is no secret … I absolutely despise this beast and have done so for a very long time. I called her out for deceitfully manipulating her content for financial advantage long long ago. She’s never changed despite being given a death sentence!
Lung nodule or no lung nodule, 4mm or 40… she’s a dead man walking. Enjoy your money you stupid witch faced rat because ‘time’ for you is of the essence 🔥
Great thread title right there Daisy. It covers the majority of recent discussions about T.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven't read the last couple of pages so I don't know if a new thread title had been picked or not. After today's video I thought of this, being that her new favourite word is 'situation', and the rest is self explanatory and sums up Tiffany and her life and persona.

Situations, scans, sneakiness and subterfuge.

I noticed that there's quite a few negative comments made on her latest video against the doctor/s who she saw today which is unfair and the fact that Tiffany is allowing these comments makes me think back to her earlier videos.
Of course there's her sheep who are sticking up for her because their idol has been getting comments that she doesn't like (poor diddums, this is what happens when you post your life on the internet) and the odd religious profile having a go at her for going to church to pray when she and the doorMatt are living together and how she should be a good Catholic girl and get married.
Soldier accidentally wrote "previous scams" 🤣

• Haha
Sorry to be so blunt. Why would you push for surgery or a second nodule? If T's got a long nodule which turns on to be metastatic spread or 'seeding' I can almost guarantee that she will not be offered surgery. It would be pointless. It would confirm her body is full of metastatic disease slowly popping up.
I didn't know this. I said I would pay and push to have a nodule removed but never considered they wouldn't do it because there was no point :( As frustrating as she's been, I hope that's not the case for her. I still wonder why she never had chemo after her major surgery, I'm sure you or someone has answered that before but I forget, would there be a good reason they didn't offer it?

Reactions: 6
I didn't know this. I said I would pay and push to have a nodule removed but never considered they wouldn't do it because there was no point :( As frustrating as she's been, I hope that's not the case for her. I still wonder why she never had chemo after her major surgery, I'm sure you or someone has answered that before but I forget, would there be a good reason they didn't offer it?
We will never know what if any post surgery treatments were offered or recommended. TT had her mind made up no adjuvant chemo. I also recall some talk about not doing it as they want to save chemo for future situations where they find something.
---
It must be a mixed bag for TT.If the scans are clear and report good that means no content for 3 months. If the scans are mostly good but you can find some topics to keep the interest of fans up that seems to be the best situation. This time the nodule. And of course if results are bad she has maximum views again. She seems to be comfortable right where she is. I do think all of her chatter about nothing reveals a girl that really can't plan for the future and that is sad. She is so anxious all the time. I think another liddle trip or wedding will be the next focus.

I sincerely hope that you are correct. However, she already had one cancer metastasis in her lungs, and she didn't have chemotherapy after that. She likely has cancer cells all over her body and in her lymphatic system, but they are too small to be detected at this moment. If it is true that she has very small cancer cells still in her body, then her body is weakening with time, and this next nodule might not take as long to grow as the previous one.
I believe it is likely downhill from here, unfortunately. In her place, I would push to have surgery to remove that nodule before it has a chance to grow bigger. If it is just a benign nodule, the surgery should be much less complicated than her previous lung surgery as resection might not be needed. If the nodule isn't benign, then margins would have to be taken again and a second resection done. I would not do well with a 'watch-and-wait' approach on this SECOND lung nodule seeing as how the previous lung nodule was cancerous!
Tiffany has money. She could very well find a lung surgeon ready, willing, and able to remove that nodule as soon as possible!! She shouldn't gamble with her life 'watching and waiting' anymore.
I don't care what she does, if she gets the best surgeon in the world, chemo, radiotherapie whatever... let karma deal with this little rat.

Reactions: 6
\
As you have written, I have thought about the case where she would have metastatic disease. So, keeping your last sentence in mind, why couldn't she have more treatment along with a surgery to remove the nodule? Isn't is worth a try since she is young and apparently doesn't have any other co-morbitities?
Since it apparently isn't possible to do biopsies on a 4mm tumor, the only way to be SURE if it is cancer or not is to remove it and analyse it, right? That is why I wrote that I would push for removal of the nodule. Then, of course, if it were found to be cancerous, treatment should follow. Recall how much treatment Jenny Apple went though.
I wonder at what point Tiffany would 'give up' and go fully palliative.

Last edited:

@beverleycumming1876

3 uur geleden
We’re seeing less of the sister, her husband and children…smart move on their part

Elodie posted on insta, she was at a wedding with depressed Barani and grumpy Aston. Privacy isn't the reason why she's so little in princess' vlog, I think it's about money and not getting her fair share contributing to the whole muppet show. That's when Barani got depressed, he's been ripped off by his sister in law 😂 She seduced him in her underwear and we got this t shirt, but that's all he's got, a sneak peak and no money. At least the mother got to stay in princess' house😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
\
As you have written, I have thought about the case where she would have metastatic disease. So, keeping your last sentence in mind, why couldn't she have more treatment along with a surgery to remove the nodule? Isn't is worth a try since she is young and apparently doesn't have any other co-morbitities?
Since it apparently isn't possible to do biopsies on a 4mm tumor, the only way to be SURE if it is cancer or not is to remove it and analyse it, right? That is why I wrote that I would push for removal of the nodule. Then, of course, if it were found to be cancerous, treatment should follow. Recall how much treatment Jenny Apple went though.
I wonder at what point Tiffany would 'give up' and go fully palliative.
T is nowhere near palliative. She is not in pain, has no tumours, is energetic, eats and drinks.

Check out Dr Dan.
He says he has entered his final (palliative) stage. His case is different though. He already had 'proper' tumours in his liver and lungs three years ago and later on there was a worry about tumours blocking his bile duct.

• Sad

This person thinks the same as you.🤪
Screenshot_20240624_174617_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
This person thinks the same as you.🤪
View attachment 3014717
Wow that one is blunt. If I were TT I would think seriously about the direction of the channel at this point. There was a time when this type of comment was not seen....I think most were sympathetic to her for a long time. Now the tide has turned and these kind of comments are going to appear more and more. Telling people she is "living her life" etc. just spurs them on. For me the ££ would not be worth reading these comments...trying to clean up the bad ones and trying to figure out how to keep the views coming. But I know this girl thinks differently. Note the "volunteering " is no more despite spending time training for it. I doubt they want her anymore.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.