TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bandaid was bone dry for someone who supposedly showered with it on.

I don't think the creams are doing much for her under eyes.

In all seriousness, would the NHS make her wait 10 days for bad results? If it's cancer, wouldn't that be considered urgent and she would receive a phone call before the scheduled appt?

I am from Australia and typically your regular GP would get copied into results and then request an urgent appointment with you to discuss anything requiring immediate attention... like cancer or abnormal blood results etc.

T doesn't seem to have a GP she checks in with regularly which I find strange. I'm surprised there hasn't been a HRT update. I get the impression she's not as on top of her health as she should be.

I think she is too vain to consider her mental health may be an issue. If I became so obsessed with lathering cream on my face to deal with anxiety, I would go to a psychologist.

She wants a magic pill but doesn't realise how much her mental health is in need of attention. She is showing concerning behaviours online.

Staging something like a bandaid removal is also bizarre behaviour. She said she was too zoned out the night before to remove it. It's not surgery! She surely was disgusted by it.

I usually take bandaids off after 10 minutes of a blood test because no one needs to look at my arm and see that I've had one. I can't imagine keeping one on for 24 hours in order to film myself removing it for content.
Her entire game is attention seeking. Looks like this has been her entire life … looking for attention and pity!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you think T and Fluffy are on vacation together since both have been missing from comments lately? Maybe Fluffy's wedding was one she had to attend 🤔 :ROFLMAO:
If 'they' are on vacation 'together' they could save money on a single room.

Tippy tappy on the apple mac wondering how she/her/both are going to keep up with the block and delete , meanwhile less than obviously begging for a new camera from the less than intelligent stans.

Get raking round under those cushions the elderly!! Princess needs a new camera!!

Hurry now or she might not treat you to the scan results or any more dabbing of the face or filming herself in church, singing. What a treat!!!! 🙏 🤲 🕍 🕌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If 'they' are on vacation 'together' they could save money on a single room.

Tippy tappy on the apple mac wondering how she/her/both are going to keep up with the block and delete , meanwhile less than obviously begging for a new camera from the less than intelligent stans.

Get raking round under those cushions the elderly!! Princess needs a new camera!!

Hurry now or she might not treat you to the scan results or any more dabbing of the face or filming herself in church, singing. What a treat!!!! 🙏 🤲 🕍 🕌
Yes that was a not too subtle grift for a new camera. I am sure one of her more "involved" stans are on the job and will make sure she gets one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes that was a not too subtle grift for a new camera. I am sure one of her more "involved" stans are on the job and will make sure she gets one.
Such a greedy beast is she! No wonder she has the front teeth of a big fat rodent and the rats nest hair to match … feral !

• Haha
Anyone else want to come up with thread #33 title using these popular key words?

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

I will leave these here for some inspo 🤪
Screenshot_20240621_213747_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240622_130511_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought the same thing, that she was hinting for a new camera.

About the title of the new thread: Whatever it is, I feel it should serve as a warning to Tiffany's behaviour and not necessarily in jest. For example, she deletes comments she doesn't like but which are likely truthful so that when newcomers go to her videos, all they read are accolades under her videos. She deliberately delays talking about results for greater profit.
The second role of the title, I believe, is to draw people to read these threads. It is enough that she plasters her face with cream and talks about dryness on her own videos, and solely focusing on 'dry' and 'cream' for a title might not draw in people to read these threads.
When a search is done on Google for Tiffanythinks, the first word after that should be 'Profit', in my opinion.
Suggestion:
Profit, Delete, and Delay Results Situation

• Heart
Reactions: 14
About the title of the new thread: Whatever it is, I feel it should serve as a warning to Tiffany's behaviour and not necessarily in jest. For example, she deletes comments she doesn't like but which are likely truthful so that when newcomers go to her videos, all they read are accolades under her videos. She deliberately delays talking about results for greater profit.
The second role of the title, I believe, is to draw people to read these threads. It is enough that she plasters her face with cream and talks about dryness on her own videos, and solely focusing on 'dry' and 'cream' for a title might not draw in people to read these threads.
When a search is done on Google for Tiffanythinks, the first word after that should be 'Profit', in my opinion.
Suggestion:
I think you make a good point...while some of the repetitive things we comment on are things we note and probably not why someone would come to Tattle to see if she has a thread. They come wondering if they are the only ones that feel she is nothing more than a grifter using tactics to make ££ > Also people may note deletions but may not because they are gone quickly. Also most that have any experience with cancer scans and results start to see a pattern of this delay and again wonder if anyone else is noting this. That is what brought me to TL and I think I may not be alone. The biggest draw to TL is usually the feeling a follower feeling scammed in some way. Cremes and balls etc. probably now a big draw. Profit or Grift I think is a draw.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Suggestion:
Excellent point!! I agree about drawing traffic to the thread exposing her likkle lies.

• Heart
What in the world are those photos above? Is she really using that much cream...I haven't watched her much, pretty darn glad lol, that's gross. And she looks kinda bad, is it just the lighting?
Here's what sums up her channel for me:
Dragging out results honey cuz she needs more dolts money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I doubt her skin is so drrrrryyyyy, being a narc she just likes to admire herself in the mirror. The cream/ drrrryyyy skin is a cover up to justify why she's always in front of the mirror with the camera on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt her skin is so drrrrryyyyy, being a narc she just likes to admire herself in the mirror. The cream/ drrrryyyy skin is a cover up to justify why she's always in front of the mirror with the camera on.
You’re right !
Standing in front on the mirror squawking’dryyyy skin’ is just code for ‘I’m looking more like a rodent beast every day’ !

Her dry skin is just rat hair regrowth. She’s such a beast 🐀🐀🐀
---
Suggestion:
Great idea @c.sabatier 🥳

• Haha
Anyone else want to come up with thread #33 title using these popular key words?

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

View attachment 3009424View attachment 3009425
My Achy, Bt

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

My Achey Breaky Skin
---

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

My Achy, Bt

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

My Ach

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

I didn't watch her last vid, but these pix are just plain gross. Looks like she burrowed into a jar of cream cheese! Rodents love cheese!
y Breaky Skin

• Haha
Dr Dan, diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer 2 years ago is dying.
Tiffany, diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer 3 years ago and is better than ever :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Doesn’t she take like two showers a day? That can be incredibly drying for your skin. That could be the reason it’s dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another lung nodule... where is God now??? Is he on vacation? Is it Matt's fault for not wearing the we got this shirt?
But guys we don't know it the nodule was always there, blablabla... rubbish, those doctors know exactly what's been there and what's not princess.

And please be kind and stop asking for the results, this is my real life you know.... the 2 braincells don't understand it's not about the results, it's about the £££ you're earning with building up the suspence towards results day, that's what people turn off and shows what a crappy person you really are princess

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.