TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that she has/had a complicated form of cancer and it's not out of the realm of possibility that the doctors don't understand everything themselves. However, this latest video is just infuriating. The Royal Marsden is not some shoddy little clinic, it's one of the best hospitals on the planet. Tiffany either has more information than she is letting on or she simply isn't advocating for herself and pressing the doctors for the available information because she doesn't want to know the answers and live in blissful ignorance. Why can't she call someone from her team and find out what her old scans said about the nodule? If that was me I would be calling and emailing all the doctors and nurses I've ever seen at the facility to get the answers out of someone. Tiffany's little rant at the end of the video scolding people for wanting her to stop dragging out the real results told me everything I needed to know. Her objective is to keep people in suspense and shame them for asking questions because she knows the sensitive nature of cancer will force people to keep silent. She ought to mind her karma. You'd think someone who has been so close to the brink of death would keep on her best behavior so as not to try her luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was 1.1cm
thanks..

I get that she has/had a complicated form of cancer and it's not out of the realm of possibility that the doctors don't understand everything themselves. However, this latest video is just infuriating. The Royal Marsden is not some shoddy little clinic, it's one of the best hospitals on the planet. Tiffany either has more information than she is letting on or she simply isn't advocating for herself and pressing the doctors for the available information because she doesn't want to know the answers and live in blissful ignorance. Why can't she call someone from her team and find out what her old scans said about the nodule? If that was me I would be calling and emailing all the doctors and nurses I've ever seen at the facility to get the answers out of someone. Tiffany's little rant at the end of the video scolding people for wanting her to stop dragging out the real results told me everything I needed to know. Her objective is to keep people in suspense and shame them for asking questions because she knows the sensitive nature of cancer will force people to keep silent. She ought to mind her karma. You'd think someone who has been so close to the brink of death would keep on her best behavior so as not to try her luck.
The RM told her exactly if that nodule was there last time.....and no doubt said they will watch it. End of subject. She purposely telling a tale that puts her team at RM looking like some amateurs. This appointment was weeks after the results and had any further consult with radiology been needed it would have been done before the appointment. This is sheer b.s. She is now becoming a terrible channel for anyone with cancer to watch as the way she tells it is just not what happens.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I love it that some people are smelling bullshit and tell her so.

Not all of her viewers are idiots.

yes.PNG

true.PNG

true2.PNG

true3.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 9
they are on to her big time...getting to the point where the adoring group are really in the minority. Playing people for fools only works for so long. The jig is up!
There are still some slow ones who tell her to not worry, to meditate and how dare someone asks about results!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Honestly no expert here but she is so full of b.s. it was hard to listen. On one hand saying they need to "sort" out if that nodule had been there??? They have had that scan for weeks and they know if it was there last time or not. Did it change from last time or new? All of that is known. He is going to have the radiologist look again? I am sure that was done. She is fabricating a story to drag this out. If it had changed or appeared more testing would be done. At the end she said "benign" which tells me is was same as last time and unchanged. What an insult to the idiots following her....."my real life"???? And seriously waiting in the doctor's office for 1.5 hours? Wonder about that too. Usually they will not put you in a room until a bit closer to when it is estimated that the doctor can come in. I note she makes such a big deal out of wearing the "merch" but doorMatt does not. Glad that Amma has gone back to her life and not doing the tick, tick, tick and staring at doors.
---

last time was there were two seen and one had changed ...thus the surgery??? I don't think anything has changed....she needed this for views.
I've asked Royal Marsden if it is fair that Tiffany Maurice-Christy had to wait weeks and weeks on results of a 3/6/12 sequence , only second 3 months and only to have the face to face end with more questions about a lung nodule that she has posted on social media that there was no answer to.

I've said this is grossly unfair and they might want to review her vlog to ascertain why they weren't able to give her more clarity after weeks of waiting for a face to face appointment. They will just say they can't comment on individual cases but perhaps they may contact Ms Maurice-Christy to help with her confusion.
---
She needs to start noting down her lies in her stage4lieabouteverything bullet journal !

She probably forgot the likkle liver situation that she clickbaited with the last time.

She is going to hell 🔥🔥

Grannies will believe her if she tells them that she herself removed her own liver to get rid of the likkle cancer sitch.
She still needs a camera though, let's not forget.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it will be nothing or it will take a long time to grow (it's only 4mm??) to become something. Her previous nodule took 2 years to grow sufficiently for it to be biopsied and removed.
Her stage 4 cancer does not behave like a cancer which would kill someone within 5 years. No multiple tumours of 'proper' sizes in lungs and liver.
It's always teeny tiny nodules.
I sincerely hope that you are correct. However, she already had one cancer metastasis in her lungs, and she didn't have chemotherapy after that. She likely has cancer cells all over her body and in her lymphatic system, but they are too small to be detected at this moment. If it is true that she has very small cancer cells still in her body, then her body is weakening with time, and this next nodule might not take as long to grow as the previous one.
I believe it is likely downhill from here, unfortunately. In her place, I would push to have surgery to remove that nodule before it has a chance to grow bigger. If it is just a benign nodule, the surgery should be much less complicated than her previous lung surgery as resection might not be needed. If the nodule isn't benign, then margins would have to be taken again and a second resection done. I would not do well with a 'watch-and-wait' approach on this SECOND lung nodule seeing as how the previous lung nodule was cancerous!
Tiffany has money. She could very well find a lung surgeon ready, willing, and able to remove that nodule as soon as possible!! She shouldn't gamble with her life 'watching and waiting' anymore.

• Sad
I sincerely hope that you are correct. However, she already had one cancer metastasis in her lungs, and she didn't have chemotherapy after that. She likely has cancer cells all over her body and in her lymphatic system, but they are too small to be detected at this moment. If it is true that she has very small cancer cells still in her body, then her body is weakening with time, and this next nodule might not take as long to grow as the previous one.
I believe it is likely downhill from here, unfortunately. In her place, I would push to have surgery to remove that nodule before it has a chance to grow bigger. If it is just a benign nodule, the surgery should be much less complicated than her previous lung surgery as resection might not be needed. If the nodule isn't benign, then margins would have to be taken again and a second resection done. I would not do well with a 'watch-and-wait' approach on this SECOND lung nodule seeing as how the previous lung nodule was cancerous!
Tiffany has money. She could very well find a lung surgeon ready, willing, and able to remove that nodule as soon as possible!! She shouldn't gamble with her life 'watching and waiting' anymore.
watching and waiting has not proven to be a good strategy for TT.

Reactions: 6
If it's 4mm then it's too small to even biopsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If it's 4mm then it's too small to even biopsy.
True. However, I am referring to TOTAL removal of the nodule, for example by Video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS). This may or may not apply in her case, but surely something could be done to remove the nodule if she really wanted it removed because Tiffany is a high-risk patient for cancer recurrence.

In the article that follows, some of the small nodules removed were only 3 mm in size. One 3mm nodule in the test group was adenocarcinoma cancer. Tiffany had/has stage 4 adenocarcinoma colorectal cancer. The small nodule can be removed. In her place, I would be seeking a surgeon to do this ASAP.

Refer to Table 1 in the article.

All 34 nodules in the 31 patients were completely removed by VATS. The mean VATS operation time was 2.6 ± 1.2 hours (range, 0.8–5.2hours). Of the total 34 SPNs, there were 24 (70.6%) malignant nodules and 10 (29.4%) benign nodules. Histological results were diagnosed by experienced pathologists (as shown in Table Table1).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No doubt Princess has the best care with Royal Marsden. I do think they will be interested to hear that she casts shade on this on a regular basis ( this evenings offerings as an example). She claims that she has waited weeks on this face to face appointment yet despite this she has a nodule that the giver of news was unable to shed any light on leading her to have to phone tomorrow to get an update, after all this time for the Royal Marsden to prepare to give her scan results. Quite extraordinary!!

• Sick
  • Heart
True. However, I am referring to TOTAL removal of the nodule, for example by Video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS). This may or may not apply in her case, but surely something could be done to remove the nodule if she really wanted it removed because Tiffany is a high-risk patient for cancer recurrence.

In the article that follows, some of the small nodules removed were only 3 mm in size. One 3mm nodule in the test group was adenocarcinoma cancer. Tiffany had/has stage 4 adenocarcinoma colorectal cancer. The small nodule can be removed. In her place, I would be seeking a surgeon to do this ASAP.

Refer to Table 1 in the article.

All 34 nodules in the 31 patients were completely removed by VATS. The mean VATS operation time was 2.6 ± 1.2 hours (range, 0.8–5.2hours). Of the total 34 SPNs, there were 24 (70.6%) malignant nodules and 10 (29.4%) benign nodules. Histological results were diagnosed by experienced pathologists (as shown in Table Table1).

Thanks, gonna have a read.
---
No doubt Princess has the best care with Royal Marsden. I do think they will be interested to hear that she casts shade on this on a regular basis ( this evenings offerings as an example). She claims that she has waited weeks on this face to face appointment yet despite this she has a nodule that the giver of news was unable to shed any light on leading her to have to phone tomorrow to get an update, after all this time for the Royal Marsden to prepare to give her scan results. Quite extraordinary!!
She ruins the reputation of the RM with how she speaks about them and lets her dolts attack her doctors.

Thanks, gonna have a read.
---

She ruins the reputation of the RM with how she speaks about them and lets her dolts attack her doctors.
She does , for sure. I hope they take action. This has gone too far now for her to make money and feed her ego in trashing such an institution and then ending the vlog with her usual sunken eyes in these' sitchs'.

And the usual aggression towards those calling her out for her disgraceful behaviour.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
New thread titles? I don’t see any suggestions with likes attached? 🤔😬
Surely this feral beast is deserved of a suitable thread title?

About the title of the new thread: Whatever it is, I feel it should serve as a warning to Tiffany's behaviour and not necessarily in jest. For example, she deletes comments she doesn't like but which are likely truthful so that when newcomers go to her videos, all they read are accolades under her videos. She deliberately delays talking about results for greater profit.
The second role of the title, I believe, is to draw people to read these threads. It is enough that she plasters her face with cream and talks about dryness on her own videos, and solely focusing on 'dry' and 'cream' for a title might not draw in people to read these threads.
When a search is done on Google for Tiffanythinks, the first word after that should be 'Profit', in my opinion.
Suggestion:
Profit, Delete, and Delay Results Situation
In reply to the request for suggestions for new title I am bringing this post back to people's attention. I think emphasis on the absolute profit motive and the stringing along results should be included.

• Heart
In reply to the request for suggestions for new title I am bringing this post back to people's attention. I think emphasis on the absolute profit motive and the stringing along results should be included.
Agree wholeheartedly ✅

• Heart
Surely this feral beast is deserved of a suitable thread title?
I kinda like that. LOL

If it were me with money and that nodule, I would be searching to remove it asap. Unless of course they told her it's always been there and is nothing...

And maybe now we know why none of those 'hater' comments were deleted from the last videos for a while, they needed to be seen so she could attach the ending of this video...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Nothing has changed but there is a new nodule, so something has changed. Tiffany is always bouncing around reality instead of fronting it head on. Strange that Matt said absolutely zero, how very insightful he is, always offering pearls of wisdom. Maybe T is so naive that she didn't know there were 2 nodules all along? Although that's unlikely as they would have removed it in the first surgery. She didn't ask for a more in depth scan? I know that would be the first thing out of my mouth if someone told me I had a lung nodule, especially since she only had a CT scan, no PET scan? Inconsistencies, inconsistencies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.