TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole vlog was her smothering her face with copious amounts of cream. The whole vlog was about her face! What does it mean when someone is so obsessed with their face? If she wasn't moisturising her face, she was moisturising her hands or curling her lashes. If her skin dryness is that intense, maybe she should seek help for it. She is using 1-2 week's worth of product on her face in one slathering. She definitely doesn't need to make her skincare stretch long. I don't know anyone in my life as obsessed with their face as Tiffany is.

I thought these comments were interesting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole vlog was her smothering her face with copious amounts of cream. The whole vlog was about her face! What does it mean when someone is so obsessed with their face? If she wasn't moisturising her face, she was moisturising her hands or curling her lashes. If her skin dryness is that intense, maybe she should seek help for it. She is using 1-2 week's worth of product on her face in one slathering. She definitely doesn't need to make her skincare stretch long. I don't know anyone in my life as obsessed with their face as Tiffany is.

Stretching out the results are so all the leg humpers can praise "your girl" she loves that alot alot.
Tiffany does not need counselling she needs to be committed to a mental health in patient unit and fully assessed by a Psychiatrist to address everything that is Tiffany Thinks!! Heck they might even be able to get a dermatologist in to sort out her dryyyyyyyyy skin, however l think addressing her eating disorder/disordered eating might cure her dryyyyyy skin "SITUATION"
Side note, the tutting, repeating of words and playing with her hair could be to troll the trolls and/or part of her severe Psychiatric condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stretching out the results are so all the leg humpers can praise "your girl" she loves that alot alot.
Tiffany does not need counselling she needs to be committed to a mental health in patient unit and fully assessed by a Psychiatrist to address everything that is Tiffany Thinks!! Heck they might even be able to get a dermatologist in to sort out her dryyyyyyyyy skin, however l think addressing her eating disorder/disordered eating might cure her dryyyyyy skin "SITUATION"
Side note, the tutting, repeating of words and playing with her hair could be to troll the trolls and/or part of her severe Psychiatric condition.
She said "sitch" in place of situation in this vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Scan results the same day on the NHS? Never.

Results in a 'portal' the same day? In an ideal world yes, in reality....... Never.
---

A UK doctor watching T's channel? Yeah right........ and pigs might fly.
---
I thought this comment was interesting. I’m sure she had the scan first and then the blood test. Would they really do it that way, as this person asks:
No usually it is blood test first. The kidney function is checked to ensure patients kidneys can tolerate the contrast used in CT scans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I only skimmed through the transcript of her latest video and read through the comments earlier today, back when there was a plethora of negative comments and criticisms against TiFanny. The last time I recall so many negative comments was probably back in the weeks after her big surgery when she drew out the results of the margins or in the lead up to that surgery. Honestly how can so many people find it fascinating to see her applying make up and brushing her hair over and over again?
Those negative comments certainly lasted quite a while without the Fluffyfox to do her block and delete comments on them all. I think Tiffany would have worn out her tippexed nails to mere stumps clicking away to delete comments and block users.
And the joy in finding that the doorMatt cut her sandwich into triangles? I wonder if he put some jelly beans or a lollipop in there as a extra treat for her? Maybe one of those 'sucky' kids yoghurt treats or whatever they are.

I copied a few of the negative comments for here and apologise if some have already been posted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yesterday, there was a comment on MK's channel on her video "Tiffanythinks Finally Getting Married' that has disappeared. That comment said that Matt had been previously married and because of that experience he doesn't want to get married again. No one questioned whether that information was real or invented, though the comment was framed as a statement of fact and not supposition.
Since that comment is gone, perhaps it was just invented. I don't believe Matt had been previously married, though, unless proof is found.
I had seen that comment too lol They did state it as if it were a fact, but I don’t think it’s true!

Reactions: 5
A couple of comments that demonstrate exactly who is watching "Your Girl" and her reality tit show.

Tiffany the eye doctor 🤣
Screenshot_20240621_201301_YouTube.jpg

Maureen uk was today years old when she realised she had B12.
Obviously if she needs injections she ain't got much of it 🤪
Screenshot_20240621_201601_YouTube.jpg

Nutters watching a nutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments posted above reminded me of the 'leaving the plaster' on scene where she after a night in bed and a shower where - presumably - she washed herself, all of a sudden noticed the plaster whilst dab dab dabbing her face!! "Oh look" she exclaims - my plaster from yesterday!!!

Then removes it like she is undertaking major surgery.

Reminds us of the time she kept that manky tiny plaster on her neck for weeks. Then there was almost half an hours discussion on if she should remove it- as if it was holding in the flow of blood at a major artery.

Attention seeking moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw that she has deleted a lot of comments, especially ones by moonlight crescent!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The bandaid was bone dry for someone who supposedly showered with it on.

I don't think the creams are doing much for her under eyes.

In all seriousness, would the NHS make her wait 10 days for bad results? If it's cancer, wouldn't that be considered urgent and she would receive a phone call before the scheduled appt?

I am from Australia and typically your regular GP would get copied into results and then request an urgent appointment with you to discuss anything requiring immediate attention... like cancer or abnormal blood results etc.

T doesn't seem to have a GP she checks in with regularly which I find strange. I'm surprised there hasn't been a HRT update. I get the impression she's not as on top of her health as she should be.

I think she is too vain to consider her mental health may be an issue. If I became so obsessed with lathering cream on my face to deal with anxiety, I would go to a psychologist.

She wants a magic pill but doesn't realise how much her mental health is in need of attention. She is showing concerning behaviours online.

Staging something like a bandaid removal is also bizarre behaviour. She said she was too zoned out the night before to remove it. It's not surgery! She surely was disgusted by it.

I usually take bandaids off after 10 minutes of a blood test because no one needs to look at my arm and see that I've had one. I can't imagine keeping one on for 24 hours in order to film myself removing it for content.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Only this egocentric moron makes such a big deal out of a plaster from a simple blood test.

Andi, flashbacks to those times when she rambled for hours about likkle plasters.

• Haha
Just wondering: Why would an actual in-person appointment be scheduled if everything is OK? Maybe it will have been changed to a phone call instead.
in my experience the in person consult is always booked after any major testing or as a 3/6/annual follow up for cancer .
---
The bandaid was bone dry for someone who supposedly showered with it on.

I don't think the creams are doing much for her under eyes.

In all seriousness, would the NHS make her wait 10 days for bad results? If it's cancer, wouldn't that be considered urgent and she would receive a phone call before the scheduled appt?

I am from Australia and typically your regular GP would get copied into results and then request an urgent appointment with you to discuss anything requiring immediate attention... like cancer or abnormal blood results etc.

T doesn't seem to have a GP she checks in with regularly which I find strange. I'm surprised there hasn't been a HRT update. I get the impression she's not as on top of her health as she should be.

I think she is too vain to consider her mental health may be an issue. If I became so obsessed with lathering cream on my face to deal with anxiety, I would go to a psychologist.

She wants a magic pill but doesn't realise how much her mental health is in need of attention. She is showing concerning behaviours online.

Staging something like a bandaid removal is also bizarre behaviour. She said she was too zoned out the night before to remove it. It's not surgery! She surely was disgusted by it.

I usually take bandaids off after 10 minutes of a blood test because no one needs to look at my arm and see that I've had one. I can't imagine keeping one on for 24 hours in order to film myself removing it for content.
the standard instruction is to remove that bandage 15 minutes later (could be 20) unless you are on blood thinners and then it is one hour. That is usually tight enough you would never want it on longer. POINT above about HRT...so true have not heard a peep about it. Now that is very very odd.

• Heart
Perfect perfect perfect!!! Except situation should be "sitch".
---

And 'dry' drrrrry lol 😆
I agree with drrrrry
---
A couple of comments that demonstrate exactly who is watching "Your Girl" and her reality tit show.

Tiffany the eye doctor 🤣
View attachment 3007520
Maureen uk was today years old when she realised she had B12.
Obviously if she needs injections she ain't got much of it 🤪
View attachment 3007524
Nutters watching a nutter.
Oh no, I see that Maureen's husband passed away.
Maybe she could get together with our Judith.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree with drrrrry
---

Oh no, I see that Maureen's husband passed away.
Maybe she could get together with our Judith.
Does Maureen have a few quid though?

And her outward parts stitched closed to take the 'pressure' of Judith?

Prob not so it would never work like it does with the Princess.

Taking frequent solo holidays and living in the 'normal' days for re heated chicken and rice turkish take aways and going mmmmmm - look at this darling - the leftovers from last night.

Saving those £££ Judith is. Takes a wise man to act the fool.

• Haha
'Situations, Skin creams, and Sitting on Results' summarizes Tiffanythinks recent content.

• Haha
Do you think T and Fluffy are on vacation together since both have been missing from comments lately? Maybe Fluffy's wedding was one she had to attend 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Do you think T and Fluffy are on vacation together since both have been missing from comments lately? Maybe Fluffy's wedding was one she had to attend 🤔 :ROFLMAO:
I believe that the reason Tiffany hasn't acknowledged comments yet is because she would be obliged to give an answer about her results, or people will further call her out on giving attention to superficial comments and not revealing her results, which she likely knows.
Tiffany will likely drag out her absence until Sunday, where she will be attentive to questions, because that is when she plans to reveal her results. This is one scenario.
The other, less likely scenario in my opinion, is that the results are not all OK and she is avoiding the issue.

I don't think there is a relation between Fluffy's absence and Tiffany's. By the way, Fluffy's been spotted in Mexico, where she crossed the border with no problems and is going on a summer retreat eating vegetarian tacos and refried beans until she figures out another 'game' plan.
1719004607580.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.