Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
A grandmother type.
I am not sure how to determine when that was said....it is current? If not current and back during the time of surgery...well I was much more sympathetic as well...grandmother type...guess so. If that is current then I am surprised .

Reactions: 5

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
I am surprised, or am l? that Jenny Rice is a TT supporter, Jenny has shared her PE journey on YT.
It's a certain type that is attracted to Tiffany's likkle girl online persona and cannot see through her BS and lies.
Screenshot_20240611_035907_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_035915_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

LeonorG

VIP Member
Also, Elodie's face is prettier than the rodent's. To me anyway.
---
I would think that she would want to curtail TT from videoing her looking that frumpy. I assume she dresses for work and normally looks better. I mean that couch clip is so awful of both her and Barani. I would not want a family member posting stuff on social media of me in lounging attire covered with pillows on a couch. If I were Elodie I would forbid TT from including her or her family unless pre approved. I mean that is just rude. We all have unflattering poses that when caught on camera we cringe...at least I do. And TT should rethink showing herself in PJ bottoms...it is not flattering at all.
---
Elodie posted a clip from day of her wedding in IG. They don't look like the same people
Turaj, the link doesn't work?

BCrowl

Chatty Member
Yesterday, there was a comment on MK's channel on her video "Tiffanythinks Finally Getting Married' that has disappeared. That comment said that Matt had been previously married and because of that experience he doesn't want to get married again. No one questioned whether that information was real or invented, though the comment was framed as a statement of fact and not supposition.
Since that comment is gone, perhaps it was just invented. I don't believe Matt had been previously married, though, unless proof is found.
I had seen that comment too lol They did state it as if it were a fact, but I don’t think it’s true!

Turaj

VIP Member
I assumed today would be the build up to the trip but guess not. No time for editing in her busy schedule.

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
I skipped a lot a lot a lot but what was that about, pee pee pants had to push her bum bum up a hill when they went out for a walk? 😂

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
So my thinking cap has been in use 🤣

TiffanyThinks True Bitch of Sitch; withholding crucial health information to increase the Ching Ching situation!

it definitely is no secret … I absolutely despise this beast and have done so for a very long time. I called her out for deceitfully manipulating her content for financial advantage long long ago. She’s never changed despite being given a death sentence!
Her claim to be of Christian faith is utter bs given her actions.
Lung nodule or no lung nodule, 4mm or 40… she’s a dead man walking. Enjoy your money you stupid bitch faced rat because ‘time’ for you is of the essence 🔥
Great thread title right there Daisy. It covers the majority of recent discussions about T.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Sorry to be so blunt. Why would you push for surgery or a second nodule? If T's got a long nodule which turns on to be metastatic spread or 'seeding' I can almost guarantee that she will not be offered surgery. It would be pointless. It would confirm her body is full of metastatic disease slowly popping up. Systemic treatment would be used, ie chemotherapy.
My late husband had a 'lung nodule' pop up in his right upper lobe in his lung. It was only small measuring 5mm and the oncologist said it had also been present on the previous scan but it wasn't reported. The radiographer 'marked it' but didn't report on it. When it showed on the second scan 3 months on, then the radiographer was suspicious and reported it. People would be surprised at how many times patients find out they have a nodule or even a large tumour, and are told it was also on previous scans but not reported on. I actually believe Tiffanys oncologist may need to contact the radiographer to ask if there is a change in size and how longs its been observed for on scans. If the radiographer felt it was suspicious then there would be no major rush to do anything. Observing would be sufficient.
The reason oncologists don't do second, third and fourth resections is because surgery isn't enough. Systemic treatment is needed.
Bowelbabe had several ablations on her lung nodules. That could be because chemo wasn't working?

The rodent said a year ago that she would receive chemo only if the liver nodule was confirmed to be cancerous too (alongside the lung one). It wasn't.

LeonorG

VIP Member
she has comments turned off...interesting as engagement is the goal of most channels.
Maybe to avoid questions or for dramatic effect. I love how the rodent's minions including Fuckey got excited. In their dreams. MK has thick skin.

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Tiffany hasn't responded or liked any comments on her latest video for 2 days. Fluffy has been absent during this time as well. Coincidentally, 2 days ago is when TS's most recent video appeared. Could it be that they are both binge-watching TS's channel and so haven't had time for written words?!🤭😁
She did. She liked and responded to some childish comments.
🤣 🤣

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
Absolutely agree!
Since when did Amma love the ex so much? Let’s face it, he had a prune faced wife, a cookie monster eldest daughter and a pee pee sucking rodent youngest daughter who doesn’t know her vagina from her buddy.
He’s in a better place 🌻
---

And Buddy has it all in the bag 🥳
---

Yes indeed … one would need to decide is it nofanny who really needs invisalign or is it Mr Pee Pee who needs a stretch 🫣
😂 😂 😂 He's in a better place 😂😂😂 Let's all hope his princess won't follow him to that place, heaven or hell... poor guy, not a chance to escape his spoiled offspring.

• Haha