Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BCrowl

Chatty Member
Off topic.

Has anyone seen the Emma wants to live (2016) documentary about a young Dutch girl with severe anorexia? It's one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever seen and at the same time it's very eye opening in terms of how anorexia behaves. I think anorexia is on top of the list of the worst mental illnesses.

On topic.

So what were the deep conversations at night?
Yes, I watched her. How sad! There was also a YouTuber named Angelique, also from the Netherlands. She had a channel called “Lique Faith”. She was trying to beat anorexia, but sadly passed away.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

LeonorG

VIP Member
I had thought that dil do dodi and biryani we're vegetarian for religious reasons (Hindu?). Happy to be corrected if l am mistaken.
---

Is this the photo you had tried to post? A very different couple indeed.
View attachment 2986180
Or this?
View attachment 2986194
Hindus can be vegetarian, vegan, or meat eaters. The one I know eats chicken, lamb, and fish but not often.
No pork, no beef.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
I sincerely hope that you are correct. However, she already had one cancer metastasis in her lungs, and she didn't have chemotherapy after that. She likely has cancer cells all over her body and in her lymphatic system, but they are too small to be detected at this moment. If it is true that she has very small cancer cells still in her body, then her body is weakening with time, and this next nodule might not take as long to grow as the previous one.
I believe it is likely downhill from here, unfortunately. In her place, I would push to have surgery to remove that nodule before it has a chance to grow bigger. If it is just a benign nodule, the surgery should be much less complicated than her previous lung surgery as resection might not be needed. If the nodule isn't benign, then margins would have to be taken again and a second resection done. I would not do well with a 'watch-and-wait' approach on this SECOND lung nodule seeing as how the previous lung nodule was cancerous!
Tiffany has money. She could very well find a lung surgeon ready, willing, and able to remove that nodule as soon as possible!! She shouldn't gamble with her life 'watching and waiting' anymore.
If it's 4mm then it's too small to even biopsy.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
He remin
At my son’s school, on their last day in year 13, they go to school in their year 7 blazer. This pic reminds me of that 😂
I hope TS feature our doorMatt is his "smart wedding attire" in a video. It is definitely worthy of including.
---
Just an aside but today's media coverage of the Trooping of the Color" with spotlight on Kate. She looks lovely. No telling how she feels but went a long way to assure people that she is doing okay.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
My first thoughts about her lung nodule are the same as most of yours: The doctors know if the nodule was there before or not. SHE is the one lying or in extreme denial or who misunderstood what the medical staff tell her time and time again. I do apologize if what I write sounds brash, but I am a less-than-fluffy person, to say the least.
Continuing with my first thoughts: I believe this is a cancer metastasis. She has stage IV colorectal cancer and never took 'mop up' chemotherapy after her pelvic exenteration surgery. The prognosis for her type of cancer leaves one with a very shortened life span, and this can be confirmed with previous posts showing medical research articles.
I doubt the nodule has been confirmed to be benign, as a biopsy would be needed and a 4mm lung nodule is too small for a biopsy, as far as I have read.
Her new/old nodule is likely an Indeterminate Pulmonary Nodule (IPN). (Is this too difficult for Tiffany to relate correctly?) If it was old and grew, then that is not a good sign. If it wasn't there before but suddenly is now, that is not a good sign either. About 8 months, ago Tiffany had surgery to remove a cancerous lung nodule. There is a higher-than-average probability that this nodule will turn out to be cancerous as well, as she had/has stage 4 colorectal cancer and a previously cancerous lung nodule.
Sorry, Tiffany.
do you recall how big that nodule that they operated on was?

Reactions: 3
Using the GoO-A-shAa...

Of course it's not "gwa-sha." It's a Goooashaaa. Because we pronounce words as exactly as they are spelt.

• Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Fluffy seems to be suddenly interested in the dog poop channel. She commented talking about trowells as if Emma knew what that meant.
I haven’t seen FF posts on the dog channel, but unless someone else can find flowers sent by "Fluffy" or "Fluffy Fox" then it never happened!!

Turaj

VIP Member
another real thriller...don't know who Romesh is but great that she had so many laughs. Anyone here heard of him?

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
She's not shutting down her channel. (And she didn't email Fluffy 🦊 saying how sorry she was for picking on Tiffany and wanted to apologise. As Fluffy 🦊 claimed on a recent TT video.)
If you watch it to the end MK says something about 'this clickbait is not working'. A dig at Fluffy 🦊 and Tiffany.
Since that video she's uploaded three new ones.

Fluffy is lying through her teeth when she claims that two channels having a go at Tiffany are closing down.
Why she's claiming such a thing I have no idea.
And there's comments on her posts pointing out that it's not true.
I just saw it and cannot watch her with that wow on her face....actually I could watch TT easier than MK. I guess it was just wishful thinking. I know no one is shutting down due to TT and FF but thought she. might just be tired of the whole deal.

Villanelly

VIP Member
Do any of you have this recommendation made to you on Youtube? Everytime I have watched T's video I get this recommendation.
If so, what an earth is the vlogger talking about? It's rare that I have WTH reactions, but I honestly have no idea what the videos are about and why Youtube would recommend them to me?
It came up on my recommended too. Sounded a bit freaky so didn’t bother watching it.

• Wow

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I took it as a jab at Vee Hopeless being anti foreigners which fits with how hateful that person is. He thinks he is better than others. But then he has a soft spot for the rodent so he is upset that there were no Tamils among them.

Amma as judge doing her hewooooo eberywaaan and carrot! I liked Elodie the cookie monster as judge too. The best judge, only concerned with her cookies.
I must have missed something. I didn't know that Vee was anti-foreigners.

BCrowl

Chatty Member
Do any of you have this recommendation made to you on Youtube? Everytime I have watched T's video I get this recommendation.
If so, what an earth is the vlogger talking about? It's rare that I have WTH reactions, but I honestly have no idea what the videos are about and why Youtube would recommend them to me?
That is so strange! I saw in her channel description that most of her videos are based on time she spent in a Thai prison. I have never received recommendations for this channel. Very weird indeed!

Reactions: 2