Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
In a much earlier video, Tiffany had mentioned that Elodie was doing veganism just for a limited time, as she was trying to 'clean her gut', as per Tiffany. Therefore, at the time, I didn't think that Elodie was a vegan, but that she had just done it for a month or two.
In more recent videos, Tiffany often mentions the word 'vegan' where her sister is concerned, so it is unclear whether Elodie reverted to an omnivorous diet or not.
Here is a still shot of the pizzas that were ordered in her Surprise' video. The one fully pictured is vegetarian (no meat), and the one partially pictured looks to have some sort of meat slices on it. The cheese looks like real cheese on both pizzas, but I don't know if vegan cheese substitutes look like this or not.
PizzaPizza.png

Reactions: 5

LeonorG

VIP Member
Thanks for the heads up, will check it out. 👍
The sheeple are not too happy that this information has got out about "our girl" and it's obviously led to this:
View attachment 2960077
I just saw. Hopefully the channel won't get removed.

I think they report the channel regardless of what comments are there.
---
Screen shot as it won't last long.
I did but didn't want to post here as I didn't want to expose the commenters. They must be protected.

Lil_Brissy

Yesterday, there was a comment on MK's channel on her video "Tiffanythinks Finally Getting Married' that has disappeared. That comment said that Matt had been previously married and because of that experience he doesn't want to get married again. No one questioned whether that information was real or invented, though the comment was framed as a statement of fact and not supposition.
Since that comment is gone, perhaps it was just invented. I don't believe Matt had been previously married, though, unless proof is found.
I don't think that he's been married before. Nothing previously has ever come up about it. Previous girlfriend yes, but not marriage.

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Maybe they could afford it with YT money but those hotels are not what they would pick in my opinion. When doormatt organized paris that was a very budget property. Especially the latest hotel is really expensive. Such a honeymoon style place and TT tries so very hard to make it look like they are so "in love" but the body language says it all...they is just no chemistry between them and for sure no proposal.
When HA! had organized the 2 or 3 day trip to Paris on the Eurostar railway system, I believe that was all paid for by him because it was a birthday (or other occasion) present to Tiffany as well as a total surprise to her. Matt is also the one who would be responsible for mortgage payments if the flat is bought, so that explains the budget nature of the hotel in Paris, which was probably not that cheap anyway. (No hotel in Paris is really cheap unless it is a run down establishment.)
I tend to believe this trip was paid for by Tiffany's Youtube money and organized by the both of them. As was seen this evening, they didn't stay in one single hotel, but selected two different ones located in two different areas around that lake. Even though Tiffany said that they, themselves, aren't as 'posh' as this second hotel was, recall the very, very luxuriant hotel in which they stayed in the Canary Islands. That hotel had massage areas in it as well, and the both of them spent the entire vacation just trekking in the vicinity around the hotel. The second hotel in which they stayed in Italy is comparable to the one in which they stayed in the Canary Islands.
She referred to a trip to Greece they made. I was unaware they had also gone to Greece. Maybe it was during a time period in which I wasn't watching her videos.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
In this video "Date Night in Lake Garda (Italy)" , Matt says that Tiffany has been grumpy with him for the past few days. That would be the entirety of their vacation up to that point!
15:21-15:26
Matt: Well, you've been grumpy with me the last couple of days.
Tiffany: I haven't I haven't. He's lying I've not been grumpy. I've just been ... ... ... ...[RADIO SILENCE & Cheshire FOOL GRIN]

and she doesn't finish her sentence! Matt WAS telling the truth. Tiffany is the pathological liar. I propose this little conversation to be EXHIBIT A for the defense of TS to establish Tiffany's lying character!

Could Tiffany be grumpy because she was expecting Matt to propose to her and he has not? Matt, by the way, is NOT grumpy. He is as 'happy-go-lucky' as can be!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
The video by TS with Tiffanystinks vs. Tiffanythinks is one of the best she has done so far, although they are all entertaining! TS should be working in the film industry! (Maybe then I would actually go back to watching films!)
Also, TS, the "Stand Up to Cancer' article in which Tiffany states, in 2022, that she and Matt had been together 5 years could be used as another exhibit to further establish that Tiffany is a habitual liar. So, according to Tiffany, she and Matt had been together since at least April of 2017. Yet, she was 'with' Tiroy at the time.

Here is the link to the article and a relevant excerpt:

Exhibit B, from 2022:

[2022] Tiffany and Matt had been together for five years but didn’t live together.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
If the worst should happen do we all get on our knees and thank God for taking her, is that how this works?
As @LeonorG said, she loves having content cancer.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Her nonsense theory on how to overcome cancer and all the struggles make me furious. Pray a lot a lot a lot, believe in God, the lord has a plan for you, just stay positive and everything will turn around for the best... look at me I'm the livin' prove if you believe hard enough you will survive. She really thinks she's some sort of chosen one from her God to survive cancer cos she's been such a good girl... going to church... admiring and worshipping her almighty "God" " God gave me a lesson and thank you god for giving me this lesson so early on in my life"... really???

If her cancer comes back I will be the first to say out loud over here, on tattle (cos the grifter banned me from her precious channel) WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???
She is thanking "god" for giving her stage 4 cancer. She just loves having it.
---
She was all out of breathe just to climb some stairs. She should work out more and build her body sorry buddy up... or there is something very wrong with her "buddy"... no woman in her 30's should be gasping and wheezing like an old horse just to climb up a hill. DoorMatt had to drag her all up, it he really loved her he should motivate her to exercise more or go to the hosp it all to get an early check up. This is not normal for her age.
It's because of inactivity. She sits at home all day.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
It is really unbelievable how Tiffany said with a completely straight face that she and Matt don't spend much. I hope it is obvious even to her seemingly blind followers that that is one tall tale! Tiffany's spending habits:

1. Routine 'professional' nail sessions to glue on non-recyclable, environmentally detrimental plastic to her nails, and then to take them off, and then 'rinse and repeat' every few weeks.
2. Random, haphazard shopping for clothing while her closets and drawers are likely chock full of clothes.
3. Buying food in small packaging just to be able to bring it wherever. (She could buy the food in larger quantities than single-portion and then use re-usable plastic containers to take food along.)
4. Vacations involving flights, expensive hotels, and random buying of perfume or makeup on said vacations.
5. 'Stocking up' on makeup, while her makeup bag is already full.
6. Going out to restaurants whenever she (and Matt) feel like it, which is probably at least once a week.
7. Buying pricey coffee and beverages in coffee shops.
8. Replacing and buying electronics without there being a special occasion for such expensive purchases.

When will be her next new car purchase? She might not show it or even talk about it to maintain the lie that she and Matt don't spend much.
What a deceitful person she is!

(Tiffany isn't the only cancer vlogger who is deceitful and spends a lot. The only 'saving grace' for Tiffany
is that she is using her OWN money (however obtained by Youtube and her meager work hours, along with Matt's salary) instead of getting housing paid for by the UK council, money from PIP or another welfare fund, like at least ONE OTHER who vlogs...'poor' by earning standards but, hey, international trips to Pakistan, visas, etc., are all paid for by someone ELSE, right? (all while this person continues to milk the system for housing and money every month.))
We tell it like it is here, and, remember, FACTS don't have FEELINGS,
and stating FACTS (even medical FACTS based on statistics) is NOT bullying!)
Interesting it is how some complain about what is said here, YET don't copy and paste the EXACT WORDING for a thorough analysis. Some just complain while actually mis-stating or falsely claiming what is actually said on some of the posts here.
They should all stop whining and actually SHOW what was said, VERBATIM, rather than whine! (Also, look up the meaning of 'verbatim' if it is unknown to thee.)
Enjoy. Good luck 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Turaj

VIP Member
I liked her more when she was imitating the rodent and would give her opinion not just reading comments.
[/QUOTE
she has no creative content and just gets some views if someone is looking for TT e
I liked her more when she was imitating the rodent and would give her opinion not just reading comments.
she has comments turned off...interesting as engagement is the goal of most channels.

LeonorG

VIP Member
They are. They have it rolling in, off 'cancer'.

Hope they and their families who facilitate it choke on it.

CANCER is real Tiffany Maurice-Christy and Matthew Ferris - and you both are accepting 'donations' on the back of lip gloss dab dab videos!! Shameless.

At least Tiffany Maurice- Christy could have funded clothes that actually fit you Matthew Ferris!! What a sight Norman.
---

Looks like someone homeless went to a charity shop 5 mins before and bought someone else's clothes.
---

Yep, she posted him on tic tok out oiling his chains - in tupperware - that morning. That's how interested he was. Perhaps the event didn't involve a ride with spuds afterwards and then golf and then a snooze and a grope.

His dream day.
Oh no, that inspires a nice thread title:

Matt Ferris's dream day: A ride with spuds and then golf and then a snooze and a grope

@Make sense of it! suggested STAGE4LIEABOUTEVERYTHING

:LOL::ROFLMAO:💀

Last edited:
  • Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Do any of you have this recommendation made to you on Youtube? Everytime I have watched T's video I get this recommendation.
If so, what an earth is the vlogger talking about? It's rare that I have WTH reactions, but I honestly have no idea what the videos are about and why Youtube would recommend them to me?

• Wow