Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
Agree … a concern and a worry!
Just another wake up call that it’s not ok to vlog your life for money … so much more important to take the road less traveled for this rodent and spend valuable time looking after yourself number one, first and foremost… she’s too busy running around like the true rat that she is and festering shit in every corner of her life 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
She non stop talks about taking time for herself, being good to herself and on and on and yet no concept of what that really means. It is about eating well, exercising and staying busy. Also including some time to do things for other people ie volunteer or charity work. She does none.

Reactions: 6

LeonorG

VIP Member
Link to previous thread..,

Thanks to everyone for the most recent discussion and ‘likes’ towards a new thread title.
It was a little confusing as titles were discussed way too long ago and not easily found. Apologies to anyone who feels hard done by.

Off we go … 🚌
Thank you Daisy!

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Perfect perfect perfect!!! Except situation should be "sitch".
---

And 'dry' drrrrry lol 😆
I agree with drrrrry
---
A couple of comments that demonstrate exactly who is watching "Your Girl" and her reality shit show.

Tiffany the eye doctor 🤣
View attachment 3007520
Maureen uk was today years old when she realised she had B12.
Obviously if she needs injections she ain't got much of it 🤪
View attachment 3007524
Nutters watching a nutter.
Oh no, I see that Maureen's husband passed away.
Maybe she could get together with our Judith.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Just wondering: Why would an actual in-person appointment be scheduled if everything is OK? Maybe it will have been changed to a phone call instead.
in my experience the in person consult is always booked after any major testing or as a 3/6/annual follow up for cancer .
---
The bandaid was bone dry for someone who supposedly showered with it on.

I don't think the creams are doing much for her under eyes.

In all seriousness, would the NHS make her wait 10 days for bad results? If it's cancer, wouldn't that be considered urgent and she would receive a phone call before the scheduled appt?

I am from Australia and typically your regular GP would get copied into results and then request an urgent appointment with you to discuss anything requiring immediate attention... like cancer or abnormal blood results etc.

T doesn't seem to have a GP she checks in with regularly which I find strange. I'm surprised there hasn't been a HRT update. I get the impression she's not as on top of her health as she should be.

I think she is too vain to consider her mental health may be an issue. If I became so obsessed with lathering cream on my face to deal with anxiety, I would go to a psychologist.

She wants a magic pill but doesn't realise how much her mental health is in need of attention. She is showing concerning behaviours online.

Staging something like a bandaid removal is also bizarre behaviour. She said she was too zoned out the night before to remove it. It's not surgery! She surely was disgusted by it.

I usually take bandaids off after 10 minutes of a blood test because no one needs to look at my arm and see that I've had one. I can't imagine keeping one on for 24 hours in order to film myself removing it for content.
the standard instruction is to remove that bandage 15 minutes later (could be 20) unless you are on blood thinners and then it is one hour. That is usually tight enough you would never want it on longer. POINT above about HRT...so true have not heard a peep about it. Now that is very very odd.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Maybe they could afford it with YT money but those hotels are not what they would pick in my opinion. When doormatt organized paris that was a very budget property. Especially the latest hotel is really expensive. Such a honeymoon style place and TT tries so very hard to make it look like they are so "in love" but the body language says it all...they is just no chemistry between them and for sure no proposal.
Could be a gift from some viewer. There are enough crazies in her cult.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
As for me, I don't really want to give her her own thread just yet because it would really stress her out too much, give her too much publicity, and then she could blame the thread for rising stress levels or even ill health. Her type of cancer (waldenstrom macroglobulinemia) is worse than Tiffany's for now, so I don't want her mental state to suffer. Sometimes other cancer vloggers are occasionally mentioned here, so, I just expressed my concerns about her situation, both for all of us here and for her as well. (I suspect she does read Tiffanythinks threads.)

Having said this, however, if she ever goes to Pakistan and returns married, saying that 'He will come in a few months because of work obligations', THEN all bets are off as far as I am concerned. At that point, I'll probably make a video like MKLovlif with my own thoughts on that. Those 'work obligations' would be the time lag to process UK residency permits!
This gal lived in Denmark and I think she was even born there. Why couldn't she find a boyfriend (oooppps...her kind aren't supposed to have boyfriends...The stalwart religious types like her (to put it politely) go straight to marriage.) or husband in the UK or Denmark? I think it was very telling that she said her parents did NOT want her to publicize her cancer on video or tell family in Pakistan about it. Gee, I wonder why??? (She actually wondered why!!) Answer: Because they want to marry her to some Paki guy and probably not tell him about her cancer. Now, they probably would have to pay a guy to marry her. That 'payment' would be the UK residency papers. This type of sh*t happens all too often. Anyway, that was my view.

Back to Tiffany, who probably didn't know that 'lac' means 'lake' in French, and that 'limone' is 'lemon' in Italian, and was so surprised to see so many LEMON trees in LIMONE!! Tiffany is way more fun than pay-to-marry wife situations!
I didn't know her cancer was worse than the rodent's. What is her survival estimation?

Her cancer is so confusing. She says it's bad but then says the results are good. I stopped trying to get it and haven't watched for a long time.

LeonorG

VIP Member

---
I don't know how to start, the crocs, the ugly bitch in that tracksuit, the hair...........
He will do this for her as long as she allows him to go meet his boyfriends rest of the year. A little social media propigander to satisfy the rat and then off to get satisfied.

• Heart
  • Wow

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Anyone else want to come up with thread #33 title using these popular key words?

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

I will leave these here for some inspo 🤪
View attachment 3009424View attachment 3009425
My Achy, Bt
Anyone else want to come up with thread #33 title using these popular key words?

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

My Achey Breaky Skin
---

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

My Achy, Bt

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

My Ach

Me Me Me
Situation
"Sitch"
Hatch R T
Dryyyyyyyy skin

I didn't watch her last vid, but these pix are just plain gross. Looks like she burrowed into a jar of cream cheese! Rodents love cheese!
y Breaky Skin

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Well, she does manage to get into and out of cars without someone having to hoist her array of bum bums onto the seat! That's her exercise!
HA!, take note, as the day may arrive when you will be the chosen one for that task. Surely, you wouldn't want Amma to hurt her back lifting Tiff's expanding bum bum!

RUSHING into HOSPITAL = a likely false alarm for her 'buddy', but a telltale sign that she has become one of her favorite adjectives: MENTAL. (as in : of, relating to, or affected by a disorder of the mind (dictionary dot com))
She is very loose with her use of the word "mental" which I find extraordinarily offensive. It is also ironic given her mental state.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Oh no, this woman. I hate giving her views and attention cause that might be what she wants.
I haven't seen her videos for so long now because she is not coherent most of the time.
I started watching this one and she is just rambling. She says she is being bullied offline and online.
She mentions tattle threads! She might want her own thread. I'd be against that
cause she might want notoriety and attention and more stuff to whinge about. She would never
stop whinging and could commit herself fully to being a victim.
She is on some other topic now.
She went from bullying to visas and now teeth without any preface.
She jumps from one incoherent thought to another. Never seen someone do such disorganised vlogs.
Had to stop. I did 5.30 minutes. Good luck indeed.
what are these videos...they are now disabled. Who is the creator?
---
I've noticed that she's using the word 'situation' a heck of a lot lately. It's so irritating.
must be a buzzword to get more views...nothing she does goes without calculation.

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Press ▶ for deep thinking about thinking things with Tiffany Maurice-Christy AND bonus slow motion tutting scene! 🎬

View attachment 2926121
---
"I think it's your mind, your mind plays a big role in how you think about think about things"
OMFG this was absolutely priceless! More please 🙏
---
Having "clean" fake nails is important ... allegedly ..

View attachment 2926199

But all this dribble dribble on her Fiat is fine? Didn't she just recently have it professionally cleaned?

How is that much filth even possible on those grab handles?

Make-up?

View attachment 2926198
It was Elodie's car that was cleaned in a previous video 👍. That is disgusting 🫣

• Haha

Lil_Brissy

Yes that was a not too subtle grift for a new camera. I am sure one of her more "involved" stans are on the job and will make sure she gets one.
I thought the same thing, that she was hinting for a new camera.

LeonorG

VIP Member
Youtube views go up up up, the attention seeking brat gets her way, and after green diarrhea, a lot of vomiting, losing weight, pale skin and dark bags under her eyes she can lecture again about how thankful she is to God who saved her and for every day he gives her... plus she will need another holiday, she deserves another holiday after this new health crisis, life is short people 🤪
Yes that's her existence on a loop. She will be repeating the exact same thing for years.

• Haha