TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I looked up avarrage annual salary for an optometrist in the UK and it’s about 63,000.

Since she is not working regularly but also has not had to sell her house, my conclusion is that she is making close to that much from her YouTube videos.

I think her senior citizen viewers would be shocked if they knew this, and would also understand how likely it is that she drags out test results over time to get as many monetized videos viewed as possible by her anxious followers before revealing her results.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I would like to suggest a title for the new TT Thinks channel....Me Time with Tiffany. That is what the whole thing boils down to. ME ME ME.
Reminds me of the Muppet Show.. Beaker.. MEEE MEEE (feelings)

• Haha
Ok I looked up avarrage annual salary for an optometrist in the UK and it’s about 63,000. ...
Tiffany doesn't work full time, so she would be getting half of that amount at most. That value is an upper limit, as the annual salary range for optometrists in the UK is from 35K to 69K pounds, with the upper limit for experienced optometrists. Tiffany doesn't have 10 full years of experience, so I doubt she would be earning the upper limit in that salary range.

As for the name of the new thread, I think the word 'Situation' should be in it.
In this 'Anxious Before Results' video, Tiffany says that her results will be given in an in-person appointment. She says that IF that is changed by them to a phone appointment, she will assume that the results are good in that case. However, she is making no assumptions about her results in this video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is a
Ok I looked up avarrage annual salary for an optometrist in the UK and it’s about 63,000.

Since she is not working regularly but also has not had to sell her house, my conclusion is that she is making close to that much from her YouTube videos.

I think her senior citizen viewers would be shocked if they knew this, and would also understand how likely it is that she drags out test results over time to get as many monetized videos viewed as possible by her anxious followers before revealing her results.
She is a locum optometrist and they get paid more. My brother is a director of two branches of Specsavers as well as being a a optometrist and he has to pay locums currently £750 a day to cover holidays

• Wow
Tiffany doesn't work full time, so she would be getting half of that amount at most. That value is an upper limit, as the annual salary range for optometrists in the UK is from 35K to 69K pounds, with the upper limit for experienced optometrists. Tiffany doesn't have 10 full years of experience, so I doubt she would be earning the upper limit in that salary range.

As for the name of the new thread, I think the word 'Situation' should be in it.
In this 'Anxious Before Results' video, Tiffany says that her results will be given in an in-person appointment. She says that IF that is changed by them to a phone appointment, she will assume that the results are good in that case. However, she is making no assumptions about her results in this video.
Why is she so anxious? Where is God in this likkle "situation"?
Screenshot_20240621_055507_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God has a likkle plan for her.
So much for trusting on her "God"... it doesn't take much, only a few scans, to make her forget about her God and his brilliant plan for her.

• Haha
I think she’s anxious because most of her videos are now getting less than 30,000 views so her income from YouTube isn’t great. She might have to start working as an optometrist a few days every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s anxious because most of her videos are now getting less than 30,000 views so her income from YouTube isn’t great. She might have to start working as an optometrist a few days every week.
o nooooo.... every day going to work, moisturizing her face in the morning, brushing her rat's nest, and not listening to her buddy anymore... sounds like hell!
What she really wants is for doorMatt to stop working, so he can stay with her, holding her hand all day and assisting her when she does her make up.

• Haha
She is a

She is a locum optometrist and they get paid more. My brother is a director of two branches of Specsavers as well as being a a optometrist and he has to pay locums currently £750 a day to cover holidays
And she can't even get herself to waaaak for that!

Doesn't need to I guess with her "My Cancer Journey" self styled business channel.

Easy money dab dab dabbing dryyyyyy skin, eating re heated Sri Lankan fried rwolls, with tomato sauce of course, reheated chicken and rice (nice) and telling everyone how wonderful she is. £££££££££££
---
Why is she so anxious? Where is God in this likkle "situation"?
View attachment 3006509
Let Go Let God

• Haha
Super Surgeon's Channel 4 series 2. Episode 2. I can't do links. Perhaps someone can?

I believe that is No Fanny's god surgeon undertaking a bladder perserving PE on a lady married 35 years - exactly the Princess' surgery.

Shows the whole surgery with an excellent explanation. Even shows the 'bum flap' being reconstructed.

The lady never once mentions side to side and appeared to recover very well.
---
Super Surgeon's Channel 4 series 2. Episode 2. I can't do links. Perhaps someone can?

I believe that is No Fanny's god surgeon undertaking a bladder perserving PE on a lady married 35 years - exactly the Princess' surgery.

Shows the whole surgery with an excellent explanation. Even shows the 'bum flap' being reconstructed.

The series is all based on cancer operations at the Royal Marsden.

• Heart
Even some of the Dolt Cult is realizing she is purposefully delaying results. But they don't seem to care. A true cult, they are. She is pathetic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Even some of the Dolt Cult is realizing she is purposefully delaying results. But they don't seem to care. A true cult, they are. She is pathetic.
judging from the views and comments a high % now know she is playing games. If those scan results were not good she would not be doing this. She could not hold back 2-3 weeks. She is toast when she announces that all is clear again.

• Sick

---

The series is all based on cancer operations at the Royal Marsden.
Yes Nat Woodward also mentioned the episode in her IG stories.
She told people to watch it to understand what surgery she had.
I knew about this from her really.

• Heart
TIFFANY hasn't worked during a holiday since she started filming, if ever! Also, as an independent contractor, locum (meaning, stand-in) optometrists have to pay their own National Insurance payments.

Reactions: 7
TIFFANY hasn't worked during a holiday since she started filming, if ever! Also, as an independent contractor, locum (meaning, stand-in) optometrists have to pay their own National Insurance payments.
I meant holiday as in locums are used to cover other people's vacations. Not talking about Tiffany working during a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wondering: Why would an actual in-person appointment be scheduled if everything is OK? Maybe it will have been changed to a phone call instead.

More and more ppl commenting and questioning her delayed scan results. I'm sure they'll be deleted soon. And her average views are down because her life is less than average and boring as hell.
---
Just wondering: Why would an actual in-person appointment be scheduled if everything is OK? Maybe it will have been changed to a phone call instead.
[/QU
Or did she purposefully post that to heighten people's concern? Her other scan results were delivered via phone.

Tiffany once said that she prefers to get her results in person. Of course she might be looking at the results online before her appointments, but she would never tell her viewers this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.