TiffanyThinks #31 Listening to my buddy and putting myself and my buddy first for a change

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread …

Thanks to the combined efforts of @LeonorG and @Andi6009 for the thread title with the most votes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Thanks to the combined efforts of @LeonorG and @Andi6009 for the thread title with the most votes.
Thank you for setting this up! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Thank you for your services, Daisy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A little recap of what has been happening:

1) She listens to her buddy, puts herself first and lectures others to do the same
2) She works little if at all
3) There is a change in doorMatt and he rarely features
4) She buys furniture and other crap and returns it
5) The irish stallion farts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

1) She listens to her buddy, puts herself first and lectures others to do the same
6) princess and cookie are trying to kill Amma

• Haha
Reactions: 13
7) The scan results will take another few weeks to come
8) Judith makes top tier brown balls

• Haha
Reactions: 15
9) the only angles her camera can capture now are from under the steering wheel, inside a fridge, and under a desk at her work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The scan results will take another few weeks cos she's a very special case and every doctor from the hospital has to take a good look at them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The scan results will take another few weeks cos she's a very special case and every doctor from the hospital has to take a good look at them
But noone knows her BUDDY as well as her daddy god surgeon does!

• Haha
  • Wow

Thanks again Daisy for being our admin assistant 👍
---

Correction Little Likkle recap 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
9) the only angles her camera can capture now are from under the steering wheel, inside a fridge, and under a desk at her work.
Hahaha, so true!
Sitting in behind her steering wheel and looking up her nose is gross 🤢
Won’t be long and we’ll be in the bag with buddy 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If you have at all grown desensitized to what is flat out wrong with the TT cancer journey, then watch the recently dx (while pregnant with first baby) Melanie Foster Snavely’s YT shorts and updates. Honestly, TT should take a look, because comparing the two makes TT look like an absolute abomination. Seriously. Take a look. It will get you all fired up again over what we all got fired up for in the first place…when things got really wonky….somewhere around clown convo time and the creation of this tattle life.

• Sad
the results will come on Sunday $$$ day so I am guessing maybe this coming Sunday given the next one is Easter and viewership might be lower. She said at the end of March....she has known results for quite some time.
---
But noone knows her BUDDY as well as her daddy god surgeon does!
he has not seen or talked to TT since last rounds in hospital...long time ago.

Reactions: 8
If you have at all grown desensitized to what is flat out wrong with the TT cancer journey, then watch the recently dx (while pregnant with first baby) Melanie Foster Snavely’s YT shorts and updates. Honestly, TT should take a look, because comparing the two makes TT look like an absolute abomination. Seriously. Take a look. It will get you all fired up again over what we all got fired up for in the first place…when things got really wonky….somewhere around clown convo time and the creation of this tattle life.
We criticised her on here a bit at the beginning of her journey. I feel bad about it. It looked like another cancer grifter. Maybe she is, I don't know. The poor woman has been through so much though.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
the results will come on Sunday $$$ day so I am guessing maybe this coming Sunday given the next one is Easter and viewership might be lower. She said at the end of March....she has known results for quite some time.
---

he has not seen or talked to TT since last rounds in hospital...long time ago.
My bet is Easter Sunday 31st March, l thought she said "two weeks" wait for results which would not be this Sunday, it would be strategically timed on Easter Sunday. The demographics of her viewers are sad, lonely, bored older women that obviously have no family because they see her as a Daughter hence why l think Easter Sunday would be perfect perfect perfect as it will be the highlight of these women's long weekend. I could be wrong, that's just my thoughts.

Her last interaction with God Surgeon was the post op check up around January or February 2023, it has been a long time between Daddy Daughter moments.

• Haha
  • Heart
My bet is Easter Sunday 31st March, l thought she said "two weeks" wait for results which would not be this Sunday, it would be strategically timed on Easter Sunday. The demographics of her viewers are sad, lonely, bored older women that obviously have no family because they see her as a Daughter hence why l think Easter Sunday would be perfect perfect perfect as it will be the highlight of these women's long weekend. I could be wrong, that's just my thoughts.

Her last interaction with God Surgeon was the post op check up around January or February 2023, it has been a long time between Daddy Daughter moments.
as it will be the highlight of these women's long weekend 😂

She is their resurrected Easter miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

she might drag it out ...I get those that think most of her TT fans are old and that is a relative term....believe it or not some of us older people see right thru her, I think based on some of the language used in the comment there may also some very dumb young women and maybe guys some of whom may have cancer diagnosis. Easter would fit the timeline but holidays tend not to be $$ days...I don't know how she will fill up all the time leading up to the results March 31.

• Heart
she might drag it out ...I get those that think most of her TT fans are old and that is a relative term....believe it or not some of us older people see right thru her, I think based on some of the language used in the comment there may also some very dumb young women and maybe guys some of whom may have cancer diagnosis. Easter would fit the timeline but holidays tend not to be $$ days...I don't know how she will fill up all the time leading up to the results March 31.
I agree, not every person with a certain age falls for her blinking £££ eyes. There are a bunch of very naïeve low IQ/EQ loving TT followers on her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.