Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Well, based on the small bits (and bobs) I saw of her latest video, my advice is do not bother. More makeup application, saying "a lot" A LOT, scenes of the new hotel, T getting ready for date night, her exclaiming how amazing it is as they drive around the lake and can see the other side where they were! Gee, that's amazing! She filmed herself sitting in the car while Ha goes off to ask if they can park there! Lol. Hilarious and utterly boring. Oh, and more comments about there being "something in the air" because of the way her hair is responding. Lol. She truly needs a shorter, more stylish cut. Her hair is always an unruly mop and she's constantly fiddling with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
not going to get into the weight issue talk as I sure could use a few less lbs but as you age it is not quite as easy as some present here to lose them. That said I know many people just like Elodie that go vegab for weight issues thinking that if something says vegan you can eat as much as you want. Same is true for "low fat" "fat free" "low carb" and all the buzz words....carte blanche to eat nonstop. I am old school in that balance diet with emphasis on fresh non processed foods, fruits and vegs and one thing I avoid is too much red meat. Sweets are not something I eat. I big thing many of us need to work on is physical activity...diet without exercise is not helpful. Elodie looks to me like a young woman that is not happy maybe even depressed. I assume her situation with Barani is creating lots of stress and that can trigger lots of bad eating. I think the Krocks will have to revise their strategy to get any serious weight loss going. I assume Brian will be doing that now with only one kidney.
I had thought that dil do dodi and biryani we're vegetarian for religious reasons (Hindu?). Happy to be corrected if l am mistaken.
---
Nope guess TL does not allow. Anyway everyone has probably seen her wedding videos. I don't know if it is for a specific reason but just titled "My Best Day" and given what seems to be some problems in the marriage a look back to more carefree and happy times. I base the theory they have marital issues on their general body language and mostly on that request for prayers that was posted here from some random Tamil religious site. If that was bogus then maybe not true at all.
Is this the photo you had tried to post? A very different couple indeed.
Screenshot_20240317_213026_Instagram.jpg

Or this?
Screenshot_20240611_035513_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Why are they behaving like it's all so tiring? As though travelling to Italy from England is so impossibly difficult on them?
It's only a 2 hour flight from London and there's only a 1 hour time zone difference. It should be easy(jet) peazy!

Reality check: My 84 year old father flies 4 hours and 2 time zones to visit my home and when he gets off the plane it's nothing more than if he had just gotten off an elevator in a department store. There's no bellyaching like these two little delicates. And he's 50 years older than them!

It's a good thing that effeminate weakling, Matt Ferris will never be able to procreate. Both their fucked up genetics will die with him.
I was thinking the same...all these complaints from TT about lack of sleep and acting like she is on the other side of the world. Her world is so very small that I guess this just hits her that hard?
---
Tifnofanny has been talking alot alot about her tired "situation" alot alot lately, she ordered dresses online for the weddings because she said she gets tired shopping. She gets tired working half days. I'm wondering if this is actually genuine, perhaps she's anaemic? Or suffering some other vitamin deficiency due to absorption. Could be side effects from the hach r t "situation". Whatever it is, my hunch something is not right with her buddy.
You never see them walk very far and her reaction to those stairs clearly showed lung capacity is reduced. Someone above mentioned her eating a lot. I disagree. I am willing to wager that when they go out to these restaurants she orders a lot a lot but takes a few bites and that is it. She enjoys showing herself taking bits and note how very small they are. She eats like a bird and only craves junk food.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
That comment is GOLD!! Thanks for grabbing a screenshot of it.

Speaking of screenshots l got a few from TT scan day Sunday BS video (these are from her actual video) for those of you who didn't watch and missed seeing the doors, waiting room chairs, corridor and stairs as predicted Tiffany did not disappoint with the quality Hos pit al content 👏View attachment 3005466View attachment 3005467View attachment 3005469View attachment 3005470View attachment 3005471View attachment 3005472
This seems to be the only hospital with empty waiting rooms (rare) and these public areas with not one person around.

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
I missed a lot of this today...can't take it...very odd "lost the man she loved" after all those years that he was gone? Left Amma as single parent? Another life in another country...what is the real story there? Instead of resuming her volunteer status and maybe taking a few hours to stop thinking about herself she keeps droning on and on video after video. She knows it is boring but I guess her numbers must still be worth her time.
This is what she calls living her BEST life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
She likes to play games with her brother in law, to seduce him and act all innocent after the boy's mind and peepee are all over the place.

Just found out the mother is 64 years old, her birthday was in february. Isn't that the time for people to retire?
Retirement age is getting older and older here in US. Many work until at least 70. I don't think Stella has enough assets to consider retirement. She seems happy to be back at work....
---
That's the first thing that crossed my mind. Why is she not wearing any pants?
i assume she was as she must have said 100 times about how much she was bleeding all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart

H&N

VIP Member
That would be a perfect plan. She would be the centre of everyone's attention. I doubt she will enjoy other people's weddings. She is not one to be happy for other people.

I think we will get a RUSHING INTO HOSPITAL at some point in the following weeks.
Including vomiting 😂

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Normally I don't like to pick apart someone's appearance and body etc. as I am far from perfect.....but when someone gets on social media and acts like TT it is all fair game. A high % of the long videos is her staring at herself in the camera or mirror. She invites the comments.
I've felt some guilt over saying that her arse was giant. I hate picking apart peoples appearance and especially weight. I don't find saying that she is ugly as bad as saying that she has a big ass haha. Weight comments seem more personal. Her ass is not that big. It's the rest of the body that is small in comparison. And that giant head! I will stick to picking apart her ugly conduct.

The rodent absolutely loves herself. She loves what she sees when she films herself. She shoots that arm up in the beginning of her videos. Maybe she is body checking like Eugenia.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for cookie monster with the jezzibel sister flaunting her bleeding arse and her likkle girl socks in Elodies living room.

Pretend Catholic Virgin No Fanny has no shame. But sure we already knew that.

Inc her live in lover who was just there to provide 'care' for the invalid.

Aye, right.
Bum hole, Fanny hole, buddy hole, pee pee hole …
Our Virgin girl is just one big belly arsed whore whole hole 🫣

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
I'm way behind but I just had to come here with this because I am absolutely laughing my head off at TT telling the world that Matt Ferris sucks on these on his way to work. A grown man, a Specsavers optometrist in his 30's sucking on a little pink children's snack... in public :LOL::ROFLMAO:😂 !!!

View attachment 2910207
---
Crap. We should have incorporated this to the new title.

Matt Ferris drinking his pink suckies.

He really needs to start checking what she puts out about him. Dummy.
---
A perfect segue, @Daisychain4

Tiffany again mentioned using Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream and slathered it over her hands and lips. I couldn't stop thinking how is it I've already heard of this cream?

Well it turns out that is the same cream Mr. Meagan Markle used on his bit & bobs to fend off frostbite. He said in his memoirs that the scent of the cream reminded him of his mother as he applied it to his frozen penis. It was a strange and unsettling comment for a man to say about his mother.

And here is Tiffany, once again, trying desperately to make any connection to the Royal Family, tenuous as it is.

View attachment 2910270

View attachment 2910263

View attachment 2910273

A bit of advice ...
You will never be Diana. Matt Ferris will never be Harry.
You will never be Rachel. Matt Ferris will never be Ross.
Sort yourselves out.
Todger.

Last edited:
  • Haha