Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H&N

VIP Member
Yes she is interested in the hotel room, the views from it and that's about it. Then coffee and food. And when I say food it's not some culinary greats but basic crap she eats at home.
Kitkat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

H&N

VIP Member
I took the plunge and skipped through her babbling. She's discovered comedy and laughter after attending a comedy show featuring "Ramesh". Here's the gutbuster joke that made her laugh ... hold on tight folks ... here it is (and I'm paraphrasing her version of this most brilliant joke) ... If you have a job that you like then that's great, if you have a job that you don't like then just do the Bare Minimum.

I hope Ramesh has better material than that advice that made TT go ha-ha
oooh now I understand where she got this title from... the guy told a joke... I skipped that part. Let's hope cookie's children were safe with Barani, you never know what's on the mind of a depressed abused narcissism victim.

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Now, now...no cruelty to animals! Better to trap them alive and kicking and release them into the wild or an empty field.
Good point but that would never work for rodents in a horses hay shed!

We certainly don’t release rats into the wild over here but that could be a bloody great idea for NoFanny!

• Sad
  • Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Sorry to be so blunt. Why would you push for surgery or a second nodule? If T's got a long nodule which turns on to be metastatic spread or 'seeding' I can almost guarantee that she will not be offered surgery. It would be pointless. It would confirm her body is full of metastatic disease slowly popping up.
I didn't know this. I said I would pay and push to have a nodule removed but never considered they wouldn't do it because there was no point :( As frustrating as she's been, I hope that's not the case for her. I still wonder why she never had chemo after her major surgery, I'm sure you or someone has answered that before but I forget, would there be a good reason they didn't offer it?

Turaj

VIP Member
TT = FF and FF posts today:
"
Hope everyone in the tiffanythinks enjoys the lovely sunshine
emoji_u2600.png
️ today. Unfortunately, I’m indoors working on my masters degree dissertation but hopefully will get outside later on for an ice cre

7vM8515a7nOarmfxFVlS9Cee=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Daisy-kh2jp
6 hours ago
What are you studying Grandiose Delusion?"

===Seriously TT is crazy.

• Haha

suzeq

Chatty Member
Off topic.

Has anyone seen the Emma wants to live (2016) documentary about a young Dutch girl with severe anorexia? It's one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever seen and at the same time it's very eye opening in terms of how anorexia behaves. I think anorexia is on top of the list of the worst mental illnesses.
I have. Absolutely heartwrenching. What a wicked, wicked illness. Such a searing reminder of the strength of mental illness to take hold of the mind and twist our reality and ability to see it, and ourselves, with any sort of clarity or ability to free ourselves from its grip. It is astounding how our disordered mind can take us down until it takes our last breath. I consider addiction similarly ferocious in taking over our mind until it kills us. :cry::cry::cry:

Bless those who try with such love and patience to wrench the souls of the trapped from the vicious hold of this wretched illness. Bless Emma for choosing to film her descent into death, and her family for sharing it, so that the rest of us can gain some semblance of understanding of this wretched disease, and compassion towards those who are suffering from it.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
If 'they' are on vacation 'together' they could save money on a single room.

Tippy tappy on the apple mac wondering how she/her/both are going to keep up with the block and delete , meanwhile less than obviously begging for a new camera from the less than intelligent stans.

Get raking round under those cushions the elderly!! Princess needs a new camera!!

Hurry now or she might not treat you to the scan results or any more dabbing of the face or filming herself in church, singing. What a treat!!!! 🙏 🤲 🕍 🕌
Yes that was a not too subtle grift for a new camera. I am sure one of her more "involved" stans are on the job and will make sure she gets one.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
HA bought a Van Cleef bracelet, remember? They are spending money like water.
I believe that was before my time watching her. Since I have been watching her he has bought cheap pens, a green puffer coat that was worn a few times, some junk food ...just mostly tat. I'd have to see the sales receipts.

• Haha

H&N

VIP Member
Personally don't pay that close attention to the "childlike" TT but my bet is anything that appears to be designer is probably knock off quality. She has mostly cheap clothing and lots of it...quantity over quality for "your girl". Again how much fun is this trip that she takes so much time to give more advice about living your best life etc...she really thinks she is the expert because she has had a reprieve from cancer.
Her nonsense theory on how to overcome cancer and all the struggles make me furious. Pray a lot a lot a lot, believe in God, the lord has a plan for you, just stay positive and everything will turn around for the best... look at me I'm the livin' prove if you believe hard enough you will survive. She really thinks she's some sort of chosen one from her God to survive cancer cos she's been such a good girl... going to church... admiring and worshipping her almighty "God" " God gave me a lesson and thank you god for giving me this lesson so early on in my life"... really???

If her cancer comes back I will be the first to say out loud over here, on tattle (cos the grifter banned me from her precious channel) WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW???

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
I don't know if wearing an adult retainer like that is even good for her. A physician said that that could contribute to teeth falling or loose teeth later in life. Some things should be corrected earlier when the jawline is still growing in the teen years, or not at all. I wonder what the data is on adults wearing retainers and future denture needs in case of teeth getting loose and falling. Pushing teeth out of their original growth pattern after the jaw has finished developing seems like it would induce irreversible changes in the way teeth are attached to the jaw and cause them to loosen later in life.

A friend's daughter had an overbite which was surgically corrected in her early teen years. No retainer was used because the doctor said it wouldn't work. He said that the surgery should be done before she reached adulthood because it wouldn't work or even be recommended later on. Tiffany's case does seem similar because in many of the pictures and views, it is Tiffany's entire top jaw that extends beyond the lower one, not just the teeth. That type of correction can only be done by actually breaking the jawline and resetting it surgically, as had been done on that teen. Before the surgery, the teen had had braces which had seemingly done nothing to correct the overbite. (Personally, I thought the teen looked fine even without the surgery, though the surgery did result in giving her a perfect smile.)
She has real rodent teeth.

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
The fluffster has spoken:
NoMoreCookie.png

However, Fluffy, the eating problem clearly already existed, and Cookie Monster was used as a descriptive by TS and many of us here to refer to Elodie. It was in jest and no harm was intended. Though, one can't deny that they all binged on cookies in the latest video. The cause of Elodie's eating problem was not because she was referred to as Cookie Monster.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
Had some extra time this morning and listened to more of the Garda adventure. She looks out the hotel and says "Isn't this view MENTAL!!"
Is that some new age talk? Then she seemed disturbed that the shower was glass. Does she prefer the old school shower curtain or what? Afraid that "darling" will sneak a peek? Also noteworthy the giddy teen declares this will be "their spot" and she decided this before ever even getting to the hotel. Talked as if they will come annually well into their senior years.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Matt doesn't like the hairy fruit, you say?

View attachment 2962945View attachment 2962946View attachment 2962947View attachment 2962948

Matt doesn't like the hairy whole, you say?

Ah but you're wrong, Tiff. Matt does likes a hairy whole, just a different kind of hairy whole

Just look how Matt looks at you while he swings his hips away from your creepy "Mmmmms" and "Ahhhhs" then he sashays his dainty little 26 inch hips away from you 🕺surely dreaming of his next boy's holiday.

Good crisps, innit.

View attachment 2962969
Thankyou @paolo !! This was brilliant 👏. I needed a good laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
Fanny's face shows she had no idea about a conversation that Matt Ferris had with some unknown person who knows about the weather in Lake Garda in May.

View attachment 2934397

She asks, "Who said that?" as her facial expression becomes resentful.

View attachment 2934404

Matt Ferris's response to her question of "Who said that?" was edited out of the video.

So I wonder who it was that Matt was talking with about the local weather? Was it some Italian stallion he met online? Or some other male friend who just happens to be there at the same time? Has Matt planned to have a cheeky little rendezvous during one of his early morning "jogging" sessions? You know, one of those early morning jogging sessions that he enjoys so much when he's on vacation but doesn't bother with when he's at home with TT in England? 🍆🇮🇹🏃‍♂️
The real question l need answered is, does Matt like his "Suckies" on his early morning run, or are the likkle "Suckies" just for on the way to work? 😉

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
I do not believe Fluffy. If MK wanted to shut down her channel, why hasn't she? Also, why is Fluffy lying about TS's channel shutting down?
MK apologising to Fuckey? Seems unlikely. Out of all people, why apologise to the nobody Fuckey False? I wanna see receipts.

It probably takes time for a youtube channel to be deactivated.

I'm confused about MK. Time will tell.