TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people who watch her are not as stupid as we think.

huuuuu.PNG

Haha.

hehe.PNG

She is unhygienic.

hehe2.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This made me chuckle, found on MK's channel.
Yesterday, there was a comment on MK's channel on her video "Tiffanythinks Finally Getting Married' that has disappeared. That comment said that Matt had been previously married and because of that experience he doesn't want to get married again. No one questioned whether that information was real or invented, though the comment was framed as a statement of fact and not supposition.
Since that comment is gone, perhaps it was just invented. I don't believe Matt had been previously married, though, unless proof is found.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday, there was a comment on MK's channel on her video "Tiffanythinks Finally Getting Married' that has disappeared. That comment said that Matt had been previously married and because of that experience he doesn't want to get married again. No one questioned whether that information was real or invented, though the comment was framed as a statement of fact and not supposition.
Since that comment is gone, perhaps it was just invented. I don't believe Matt had been previously married, though, unless proof is found.
I don't think that he's been married before. Nothing previously has ever come up about it. Previous girlfriend yes, but not marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This made me chuckle, found on MK's channel.
That comment is GOLD!! Thanks for grabbing a screenshot of it.

Speaking of screenshots l got a few from TT scan day Sunday BS video (these are from her actual video) for those of you who didn't watch and missed seeing the doors, waiting room chairs, corridor and stairs as predicted Tiffany did not disappoint with the quality Hos pit al content 👏
Screenshot_20240619_061342_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_061351_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_061402_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_061409_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_061416_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240619_061452_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
That comment is GOLD!! Thanks for grabbing a screenshot of it.

Speaking of screenshots l got a few from TT scan day Sunday BS video (these are from her actual video) for those of you who didn't watch and missed seeing the doors, waiting room chairs, corridor and stairs as predicted Tiffany did not disappoint with the quality Hos pit al content 👏View attachment 3005466View attachment 3005467View attachment 3005469View attachment 3005470View attachment 3005471View attachment 3005472
This seems to be the only hospital with empty waiting rooms (rare) and these public areas with not one person around.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This seems to be the only hospital with empty waiting rooms (rare) and these public areas with not one person around.
They vacated the premises for the snotty princess and her likkle vlogging.

• Haha
Anxious before results.... euhm princess according to you this was not a cancer vlog, so why don't you change this title to "moisturizing my face, drrrry skin and testing a lot a lot a lot of new products".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Anxious before results.... euhm princess according to you this was not a cancer vlog, so why don't you change this title to "moisturizing my face, drrrry skin and testing a lot a lot a lot of new products".
Okay I popped into this latest edition. I would start and stop about every 7-8 minutes and each time she was saying the same thing...mostly I have had "me time". What a farce build up to results already known weeks ago. Each time I caught a glimpse she was putting products on her. face including castor oil? The last one she "hates flat hair" and is talking again about another haircut??? Close to 40 minutes. More and more stans are noting that she already had the results. How long is she going to play this game? Total view time was not more than 4 min. could not take more.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I would like to suggest a title for the new TT Thinks channel....Me Time with Tiffany. That is what the whole thing boils down to. ME ME ME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.