TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cut off all the negative in her life and has only positive people around her 😂 Sure princess... Your brother in law is depressed, and so is your little nephew. The poor kid grows up in a toxic environment, only cookie pretends she's happy in that household. I don't want to know what is happening behind the scenes over there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She cut off all the negative in her life and has only positive people around her 😂 Sure princess... Your brother in law is depressed, and so is your little nephew. The poor kid grows up in a toxic environment, only cookie pretends she's happy in that household. I don't want to know what is happening behind the scenes over there.
While I can totally get the idea not to hang out with negative people (always down) I like my circle of friends to be realists as I am. Some up and some down...that is life....and anyone going around manifesting 24/7 is to me a real bore. The Pollyanna baby talking women such as Tiffany are really hard to be around.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Chitty and Ella. I hope Ella's first complete sentence is "Will Chitty just shut the eff up?!!" 🤣🤣🤣
20240616_170127.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is such a simpleton. You can't control things to such an extent that you live in Disney World 24/7. This is exactly like a child would react. She's also desperate for content. Hence the buildup to the scans.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she body checks.
She always sticks her arm up to the camera. She does it in quite a few videos, especially at the beginning.
She is admiring how thin it looks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And of course it's time for some scans and clickbaiting videos. I guess watching her apply makeup and drink water is getting a bit ho hum for some of her viewers. Apparently she has had a haircut? Still looks like a birds nest on top of her head to me. I saw mention of her going to church and setting up the camera to film herself praying in comments so I had to check it out and sure enough she did it. What on earth?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought this comment was interesting. I’m sure she had the scan first and then the blood test. Would they really do it that way, as this person asks:

Attachments

• Wow
And of course it's time for some scans and clickbaiting videos. I guess watching her apply makeup and drink water is getting a bit ho hum for some of her viewers. Apparently she has had a haircut? Still looks like a birds nest on top of her head to me. I saw mention of her going to church and setting up the camera to film herself praying in comments so I had to check it out and sure enough she did it. What on earth?
Filming herself in church the same as she filmed herself the morning of her scans. She pretends to have just woken up and is still snoozing in bed. The truth, she got up, set up the ring light, tripod, camera, put in a new memory card, charged the camera, checked the settings got back into bed and filmed herself, got back out of bed, replayed the footage to see if the angles and settings are perfect perfect perfect then got back into bed and filmed herself to open the vlog and after all that she still looks like this!!!
Screenshot_20240617_152020_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That rats nest that she wears on her head needs to go. So much fiddling & flicking. It’s down to her arse crack which could double as toilet paper for her bum bums & pee pee holes.

• Haha
  • Sick
The comment by 'seventhflower...' about stringing the results, overpriced merchandise, gaining thousands yet not donating those proceeds to charity, etc... in response to the comment which begins with 'honestly who films themselves walking into a church & praying???' has been deleted already. I couldn't see it under the video 'CT Scan Day & Blood Test'
Unfortunately, 'seventhflower' might be blocked because I don't see his or her comments under the videos anymore. If you're here reading, 'seventhflower', why not join this forum or add your comments under the TiffanyStinks channel? Some are interested in your opinions!

In addition to others, I have also wondered why Tiffany frequently mentions not wearing a bra, or taking off her bra. WTF is the matter with Tiffany? Why talk about your BRA in a video?
Dear Matt: PLEASE do your best to tell Tiffany that mentioning removing her bra is in poor taste! As her supposed live-in boyfriend, it is up to YOU to educate that banshee of yours!

To TIFFANYTHINKS: There are bras that have no metal or plastic hooks and rings in them: They are the pullover types and just have an elastic band. Those types will not interfere with scans as they are constructed just like panties in that they have no metal in them whatsoever. Those types of bras will not have to be removed during CT or other scans.
Also, even if a woman is wearing a traditional bra to the hospital, she can always take it off right before the scan, and put it back on again. This is NOT that BIG OF A DEAL to warrant (a) Driving to the hospital without wearing a bra and (b) Repeated mentioning of removing a bra time and time again.
Tiffany, are you a PERVERT??????????

NO WONDER TIFFANY'S BREASTS SAG: Driving and the ups and downs of roads are NOT GOOD for breast muscles!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She is such a simpleton. You can't control things to such an extent that you live in Disney World 24/7. This is exactly like a child would react. She's also desperate for content. Hence the buildup to the scans.
anyone with 1/2 a brain and not in world of disney 24/7 knows the scans were "unremarkable".

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The comment by 'seventhflower...' about stringing the results, overpriced merchandise, gaining thousands yet not donating those proceeds to charity, etc... in response to the comment which begins with 'honestly who films themselves walking into a church & praying???' has been deleted already. I couldn't see it under the video 'CT Scan Day & Blood Test'
Unfortunately, 'seventhflower' might be blocked because I don't see his or her comments under the videos anymore. If you're here reading, 'seventhflower', why not join this forum or add your comments under the TiffanyStinks channel? Some are interested in your opinions!

In addition to others, I have also wondered why Tiffany frequently mentions not wearing a bra, or taking off her bra. WTF is the matter with Tiffany? Why talk about your BRA in a video?
Dear Matt: PLEASE do your best to tell Tiffany that mentioning removing her bra is in poor taste! As her supposed live-in boyfriend, it is up to YOU to educate that banshee of yours!

To TIFFANYTHINKS: There are bras that have no metal or plastic hooks and rings in them: They are the pullover types and just have an elastic band. Those types will not interfere with scans as they are constructed just like panties in that they have no metal in them whatsoever. Those types of bras will not have to be removed during CT or other scans.
Also, even if a woman is wearing a traditional bra to the hospital, she can always take it off right before the scan, and put it back on again. This is NOT that BIG OF A DEAL to warrant (a) Driving to the hospital without wearing a bra and (b) Repeated mentioning of removing a bra time and time again.

NO WONDER TIFFANY'S BREASTS SAG: Driving and the ups and downs of roads are NOT GOOD for breast muscles!!!
Judith, educate your banshee!!

• Haha
I thought this comment was interesting. I’m sure she had the scan first and then the blood test. Would they really do it that way, as this person asks:
her scans are very different to mine....first blood and then scan. BEFORE THE scan you must sit and drink xxx bottles of water and after you go out with a bottle and really need to drink lots of water rest of day. Blood for anyone I know is always done before.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I remember I think it was the first holiday abroad after the big op possibly Greece that she said that she was going commando so no pants.. strangely this was not that long after complaining about being unsure if she was totally continent..she’s a weird one alright and most of us like to make ourselves comfy at home but banging on about having free range boobs 😂 is not a conversation I’ve ever felt the need to continually have..and seventhflower is on TS..👍

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember I think it was the first holiday abroad after the big op possibly Greece that she said that she was going commando so no pants.. strangely this was not that long after complaining about being unsure if she was totally continent..she’s a weird one alright and most of us like to make ourselves comfy at home but banging on about having free range boobs 😂 is not a conversation I’ve ever felt the need to continually have..and seventhflower is on TS..👍
"Free-range boobs" 😂 to match all the free-range chicken and eggs she eats!! Oooops...She might not pay the extra price for free-range eggs (and chicken meat, in her case), as she seems to watch every penny at the grocery mart except when it comes to sweets and her 'suckies' and single-use plastic slurpy products.

If Tiffany wasn't sure she was continent or not at the time, then said she was not wearing drawers, all the easier it would be for her to pee under a bush somewhere! And then she had the gall to wonder if there were even hospitals near Limavady, Northern Ireland, later on! Just follow the sheep, Tiff, and they'll show you where to pee!

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Free-range boobs" 😂 to match all the free-range chicken and eggs she eats!! Oooops...She might not pay the extra price for free-range eggs (and chicken meat, in her case), as she seems to watch every penny at the grocery mart except when it comes to sweets and her 'suckies' and single-use plastic slurpy products.

If Tiffany wasn't sure she was continent or not at the time, then said she was not wearing drawers, all the easier it would be for her to pee under a bush somewhere! And then she had the gall to wonder if there were even hospitals in Ireland later on! Just follow the sheep, Tiff, and they'll show you where to pee!
I firmly believe the only free range she’s ever considered would be to benefit her boobies..and what with the no pants and hardly ever wearing a bra she’s confirming what we already know that she’s a little feral f***er…

• Haha
Her video titles don't seem to be having the desired effect anymore.
Might need to shake it up Tiff, here is a suggestion:

*SCAN SITUATION*
*RUSHING TO BED*
*STAGE4eatingdisorder*

Screenshot_20240618_025512_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
her scans are very different to mine....first blood and then scan. BEFORE THE scan you must sit and drink xxx bottles of water and after you go out with a bottle and really need to drink lots of water rest of day. Blood for anyone I know is always done before.
How would you do a blood draw after when the dye is still in the system??

Anyway she had to go to the pleb hosp it al instead of upmarket Chelsea. She must have been pissed.

Also it's a wonder they didn't have a guard of honour for her for all the volunteering hours she has contributed there. Oh wait ...

• Haha
Honestly I am not sure what she has going regarding the blood. There are probably many reasons for checking the blood but kidney function is one. Contrast dye can be tough on kidneys and they need to be sure all is okay. The people giving the scan have those results before they do the contrast scan. I have always understood it this way and checked a number of resources, They are confirming as per the following:
"Before your CT scan, your doctor might tell you or schedule you for a blood test. This is not cause for alarm at all but is actually very routine. If you are scheduled for a CT scan with contrast, you will need a blood test before your scan to check for potential issues or allergies to contrast dye."

So what is going on with the TT Princess? Makes zero sense. All I can figure is her last blood may be recent enough to cover this scan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.