TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so that navy blue dress she's wearing is pretty tight around the waist for someone who is so self conscious about a stoma, right? I didn't see any stoma bulge, or can you not see them? I wouldn't know because she never explains or shows it, how un-educated am I?
As I recall the way she was standing one side was towards camera and other not...assume the more hidden side is stoma side? Also that dress has lots of ruching (think that is the word) in the center and that can be a good tool for camoflauge. One does not really even notice TT given the stooge next to her. He seems blasted in that photo.
---
Matt's blazer and pants don't seem to match, as they aren't the same color. Also, the blazer seems a bit tight on him. His tie also seems frumpled and stuck to his shirt, perhaps with double-sided tape, at an odd angle. Matt should have just worn a leprechaun outfit! 🧝‍♂️
I think that this ill-matched and ill-fitting outfit of Matt's sends a message: Matt might not care about these weddings as much as Tiffany does, which is why he just constructed his suit piecemeal. In fact, Tiffany mentioned that when she was getting herself ready, Matt was working on his bike! Matt is a real no-nonsense type of guy, and as long as he is wearing the elements of a suit, who cares if it matches or not, right?!!
TT keeps saying they have one party and event after another this summer...now after this one FIVE ARE LEFT. If all of these are her family and "Uni friends" I can see why doorMatt is not excited. I have seen a few shots over the last year of doorMatt in a suit that seems to be fitting and matching....his choice for this event just may be sending a message as stated above. Had I been his "date" he would not be going like that. TT must be blind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Judith is definitely not a catch, below average at best. So unmanly looking - effeminate. He looks like a schoolboy with too tight blazer & crooked tie. I don’t think there is enough beer goggles in the world for me to even contemplate going anywhere near his wee Irish sausage. Your welcome Fanny
I've never thought him attractive at all. Very wimpy, IMO. And he sure doesn't seem to know mhow to seduce a woman. I've long believed both of them are asexual. In a perverted sort of way, Ts surgery was a godsend to both of them. Can't have sex now which seems to suit them both. And I realize there are other ways to pleasure a partner, but there is NO WAY Princess T would ever do anything even remotely requiring tongue or hands. Ha neither.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
...but there is NO WAY Princess T would ever do anything even remotely requiring tongue or hands. Ha neither.
Oh, maybe Tiffany is being underestimated! The 'mmm mmm' on video just about every time she has something tasty in her mouth and the occasional Invisaline (which, by the way, isn't working on her overbite) isn't for nothing. I definitely think Tiffany is into all those oral activities, especially the way she presented around Tiroy: Full 💄 makeup! Even now, she is so picky about lip gloss.
Don't forget those bacteria-laden fake nails! There is definitely some action going on down yonder with HA! with her bimbette-style plastic white caps on her nails. Final Result: white on white, as it seems Tiffany just fawns over the look of anything white on her fingers!
Tiffany: "Oh, look Matt, it's almost the same shade of white as my fake nails! Tiroy's was like this, too. Here, let me show it to you from one of my older videos!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He remin
Scans = the doors doctors are coming from
---

Disgusting. Wait for karma witch.
---
Ha looks 50.

They look like father and daughter here.

His youth is behind him.

No Colleen will take him.

View attachment 2992401
At my son’s school, on their last day in year 13, they go to school in their year 7 blazer. This pic reminds me of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He remin
At my son’s school, on their last day in year 13, they go to school in their year 7 blazer. This pic reminds me of that 😂
I hope TS feature our doorMatt is his "smart wedding attire" in a video. It is definitely worthy of including.
---
Just an aside but today's media coverage of the Trooping of the Color" with spotlight on Kate. She looks lovely. No telling how she feels but went a long way to assure people that she is doing okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can this kid give a breakdown of what cancer is, but T can’t? T needs to #bemorefab

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hopefully everyone enjoyed seeing Princess Tiffany all dressed up for her friends wedding.
Screenshot_20240616_214733_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240616_214848_YouTube.jpg

Tiffany said the Monday after the wedding is
*SCAN DAY* *Stage4lieabouteverything*
So here is a sneak peak of what TT will look less than 48hrs after the wedding for her payday Sunday video.
Screenshot_20240616_214217_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_214232_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_214310_YouTube.jpg

And a few spoiler from the video 👍
Screenshot_20240616_214018_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_214025_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_214037_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_214115_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240616_214119_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

@TiffanyLies

6 minuten geleden
When will you stop with the charade? Everyone knows that this was filmed weeks ago. You already know the results. Is the money more important to you than integrity? Are you not afraid of karma?

HJQKfFzEr-wwH1sR_ZfkIVHT=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@niasha7317
1 minuut geleden
... aren't you afraid of karma?, how do you know she lies?, everyone loves money, don't you do too - I'm sure you work, ... if the answer is no, that comment you made was a cry for help, and if yes - then tell me, how do you get paid?, with what?
---
@TiffanyLies
6 minuten geleden
When will you stop with the charade? Everyone knows that this was filmed weeks ago. You already know the results. Is the money more important to you than integrity? Are you not afraid of karma?

HJQKfFzEr-wwH1sR_ZfkIVHT=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@niasha7317
1 minuut geleden
... aren't you afraid of karma?, how do you know she lies?, everyone loves money, don't you do too - I'm sure you work, ... if the answer is no, that comment you made was a cry for help, and if yes - then tell me, how do you get paid?, with what?
Everybody loves money???? 😂 So that makes it all right by her LOVING TT family to make money on behalf of her cancer? Nice to know how low and disgusting their morals and standards really are, if you find it normal you are out of your mind...you can pray to God, Allah, Buddha and burn 1000 candles, you're still a very ugly beast if you cash in on cancer.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Tiffany is Tiffany's NO 1 fan as always in this evenings pathetic offering. 🙄 25 mins or so of her telling us how wonderful she is - singing hymns in church, drinking woooter booootllles and just general saintlessness.

She had a scan! Who knew Sunday would be ching ching cancer!!! So unlike her - pretentious, insufferable grifter.

CANCER = ching ching.

And you lady deserve everything that is around the corner for you. Not this time though as of course you already know the results.

Meanwhile little old ladies are signing your cheques "waiting" on your results.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Tiffany is Tiffany's NO 1 fan as always in this evenings pathetic offering. 🙄 25 mins or so of her telling us how wonderful she is - singing hymns in church, drinking woooter booootllles and just general saintlessness.

She had a scan! Who knew Sunday would be ching ching cancer!!! So unlike her - pretentious, insufferable grifter.

CANCER = ching ching.

And you lady deserve everything that is around the corner for you. Not this time though as of course you already know the results.

Meanwhile little old ladies are signing your cheques "waiting" on your results.
Did she inform the plebs that doctors go through doors?

• Haha
Today another sleeper about being chilled.....me ...me...me...makeup....being good to herself.
New buzz words are LET GO...LET GOD. That is her mantra. Says scan results take 10 days.
I just had. CT scan and took me about 1.5 hours to get home and results were in my portal. I
don't believe anything she says. It may take 10 days to get someone to talk to you but she
can look at the results. And of course the video is about 2-3 weeks on delay. BREAKING NEWS
she went to scan by herself. The way she talked she is looking for the TT family to give her all
sorts of positive comments about going on her own.

• Haha
Did she inform the plebs that doctors go through doors?
No doctors and no doors even! Too busy talking to everyone how wonderful she is even to provide that level of 'education'. Now we have no idea who comes through which doors!! V disappointing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.