TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HA bought a Van Cleef bracelet, remember? They are spending money like water.
I believe that was before my time watching her. Since I have been watching her he has bought cheap pens, a green puffer coat that was worn a few times, some junk food ...just mostly tat. I'd have to see the sales receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe that was before my time watching her. Since I have been watching her he has bought cheap pens, a green puffer coat that was worn a few times, some junk food ...just mostly tat. I'd have to see the sales receipts.
Yes that was early on.
Now his gifts to her consist of cheap pens, cheap candy, and mouthwash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mostly she buys junk. Primark and cheap make up... but a lot a lot a lot instead for buying less but go for quality items. On the other hand, holidays in a 5 star hotel, Cartier, Van Cleef... I wonder what happened to the bracelet, she never wears it. Maybe he returned it and gave her a voucher for H&M 🤪
---
HA went deep into his bank account with the sweater. It's around 30£... but to be honest it is sweet of him to buy it for her. And a lot better than candy, chocolate or mouth wash.

She is stuck in her teen years. Rachel Green vibes from Friends??? She's obsessed and often I think she's creating some sort of "Friends" situation in her own life. So Rachel is her favorite person on the series... also a character that's very self centered and used to get all the attention... just like our princess. She lives in a fantasy world. Another red flag she's got some kind of narcissistic abuse in her childhood (from one of the parents??) She's not living, she looks how others live their lives and she reenacts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Matt's blazer and pants don't seem to match, as they aren't the same color. Also, the blazer seems a bit tight on him. His tie also seems frumpled and stuck to his shirt, perhaps with double-sided tape, at an odd angle. Matt should have just worn a leprechaun outfit! 🧝‍♂️
I think that this ill-matched and ill-fitting outfit of Matt's sends a message: Matt might not care about these weddings as much as Tiffany does, which is why he just constructed his suit piecemeal. In fact, Tiffany mentioned that when she was getting herself ready, Matt was working on his bike! Matt is a real no-nonsense type of guy, and as long as he is wearing the elements of a suit, who cares if it matches or not, right?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These two photos of him give the same vibe. He is just so odd. These outfit choices and the way he wears it.

The funniest thing is that he probably thinks he is killing it and is handsome but he is average at best and has a weird energy.

😆🤣🤡

haha1.jpg
1718318328677.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Matt's blazer and pants don't seem to match, as they aren't the same color. Also, the blazer seems a bit tight on him. His tie also seems frumpled and stuck to his shirt, perhaps with double-sided tape, at an odd angle. Matt should have just worn a leprechaun outfit! 🧝‍♂️
I think that this ill-matched and ill-fitting outfit of Matt's sends a message: Matt might not care about these weddings as much as Tiffany does, which is why he just constructed his suit piecemeal. In fact, Tiffany mentioned that when she was getting herself ready, Matt was working on his bike! Matt is a real no-nonsense type of guy, and as long as he is wearing the elements of a suit, who cares if it matches or not, right?!!
That's why Barani came to visit them with his cookie and kids... he gifted HA his old wedding suit. Win - win "situation", HA saves more money and Barani can erase the memories of his marriage to cookie. Maybe his therapist told him to take small steps to get rid of her? 😂

• Haha
These two photos of him give the same vibe. He is just so odd. These outfit choices and the way he wears it.

The funniest thing is that he probably thinks he is handsome but he is average at best and has a weird energy.

😆🤣🤡

View attachment 2992767View attachment 2992768
He is daddy long-legs! Also, the tie he is wearing looks like it is pinned to his shirt, but not in a straight way. Hmm....is that also another message! lolol
The blazer looks like a wool blazer that was washed at an itsy bitsy too high of a temperature!

• Haha
Her dress was nice. Very tight to her buddy, where is her stoma?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her dress looks like something we see Elodie wearing sometimes.

It gives 'Michael Scott wearing a woman's suit' vibe. Michael's bisexual suit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm thinking that being with her suits him. She is the perfect beard.

He has an excuse to not stick his limp carrot in her and can save it for his mates with carrots.
Those two randoms would get more glee from sticking their fingers through the ring pull on a can of baked beans than what’s on offer downtown with her noFanny and his limp carrot with shriveled onions!

• Haha
HA bought a Van Cleef bracelet, remember? They are spending money like water.
They are. They have it rolling in, off 'cancer'.

Hope they and their families who facilitate it choke on it.

CANCER is real Tiffany Maurice-Christy and Matthew Ferris - and you both are accepting 'donations' on the back of lip gloss dab dab videos!! Shameless.

At least Tiffany Maurice- Christy could have funded clothes that actually fit you Matthew Ferris!! What a sight Norman.
---
Her dress looks like something we see Elodie wearing sometimes.

It gives 'Michael Scott wearing a woman's suit' vibe. Michael's bisexual suit 😂
Looks like someone homeless went to a charity shop 5 mins before and bought someone else's clothes.
---
Yep, she posted him on tic tok out oiling his chains - in tupperware - that morning. That's how interested he was. Perhaps the event didn't involve a ride with spuds afterwards and then golf and then a snooze and a grope.

His dream day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They are. They have it rolling in, off 'cancer'.

Hope they and their families who facilitate it choke on it.

CANCER is real Tiffany Maurice-Christy and Matthew Ferris - and you both are accepting 'donations' on the back of lip gloss dab dab videos!! Shameless.

At least Tiffany Maurice- Christy could have funded clothes that actually fit you Matthew Ferris!! What a sight Norman.
---

Looks like someone homeless went to a charity shop 5 mins before and bought someone else's clothes.
---

Yep, she posted him on tic tok out oiling his chains - in tupperware - that morning. That's how interested he was. Perhaps the event didn't involve a ride with spuds afterwards and then golf and then a snooze and a grope.

His dream day.
Oh no, that inspires a nice thread title:

Matt Ferris's dream day: A ride with spuds and then golf and then a snooze and a grope

@Make sense of it! suggested STAGE4LIEABOUTEVERYTHING

:LOL::ROFLMAO:💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok so that navy blue dress she's wearing is pretty tight around the waist for someone who is so self conscious about a stoma, right? I didn't see any stoma bulge, or can you not see them? I wouldn't know because she never explains or shows it, how un-educated am I?

• Heart
Amma wearing 'red' lipstick with a no makeup face is just an Indian thing not an Amma thing my mum did the same thing when I was growing up and still does lol.

• Haha
Thus why would you even buy that kind of dress if you are so worried about it
---
Also how long is she going to drag out the results her fans are not this dumb

Reactions: 10
Amma wearing 'red' lipstick with a no makeup face is just an Indian thing not an Amma thing my mum did the same thing when I was growing up and still does lol.
My grandma never put make up on but would never leave the house without her bright red lipstick on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

The funniest thing is that he probably thinks he is killing it and is handsome but he is average at best and has a weird energy.

😆🤣🤡

View attachment 2992767View attachment 2992768
Judith is definitely not a catch, below average at best. So unmanly looking - effeminate. He looks like a schoolboy with too tight blazer & crooked tie. I don’t think there is enough beer goggles in the world for me to even contemplate going anywhere near his wee Irish sausage. Your welcome Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
PMSL at ICU Fluffy Fox comments on Tiffany's latest crap.
Screenshot_20240614_214823_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_214943_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240614_214934_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240614_214901_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240614_214758_YouTube.jpg

Also noted, no automated response to this likkle donation 🙄
Screenshot_20240614_214742_YouTube.jpg

Do we think this person realised she was putting blue balls in her comment "blue balls outfits" 😭
Screenshot_20240614_214719_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
PMSL at ICU Fluffy Fox comments on Tiffany's latest crap.
View attachment 2993733
View attachment 2993725View attachment 2993731View attachment 2993732View attachment 2993734
Also noted, no automated response to this likkle donation 🙄
View attachment 2993736
Do we think this person realised she was putting blue balls in her comment "blue balls outfits" 😭
View attachment 2993738
I noticed those comments from the ICU Fluffy fox character earlier this afternoon. Yes the floofy 🦊 has vanished from the looks of it. Not one single gushing comment on TiFanny's latest videos. Not a single 'Block and delete ✅✅✅'.
She's probably trying to plot her revenge. Or convince TiFanny that it was the 'trowels' setting her up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.