TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany hasn't responded or liked any comments on her latest video for 2 days. Fluffy has been absent during this time as well. Coincidentally, 2 days ago is when TS's most recent video appeared. Could it be that they are both binge-watching TS's channel and so haven't had time for written words?!🤭😁
I think each TS video is watched by the group and I suppose there is continued talk as to how to shut the channel down.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tiffany hasn't responded or liked any comments on her latest video for 2 days. Fluffy has been absent during this time as well. Coincidentally, 2 days ago is when TS's most recent video appeared. Could it be that they are both binge-watching TS's channel and so haven't had time for written words?!🤭😁
She did. She liked and responded to some childish comments.
🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did. She liked and responded to some childish comments.
🤣 🤣
Yes, aside from the auto generated response for cash donations she has 💙 a few comments. Meanwhile her alter ego "Fluffy" is having a complete breakdown over TS 😭
Screenshot_20240613_164652_YouTube.jpg

And Angelia is "manifesting" Tiffany's health 😆
Screenshot_20240613_072919_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, aside from the auto generated response for cash donations she has 💙 a few comments. Meanwhile her alter ego "Fluffy" is having a complete breakdown over TS 😭
View attachment 2991158
And Angelia is "manifesting" Tiffany's health 😆
View attachment 2991171
Fuckey is probably lying on the psychiatrist’s couch trying to convince him her stage name is ‘Fluffy’ and some random on social media is attempting to steal her identity 🤣

• Haha
She is watching Love Island and doesn't have time to reply as herself and Fuckey. This is a very busy time of year to be 2 people at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Angelia's comment "you are going to get sick soon" is a strange comment but I think most of us watching this crazy saga know the viewer numbers indicate that she must have a medical crisis soon so Angelia is exact correct.

• Haha
in one of her old vlogs from 10 years ago she was showing her Hello Kitty pencil case... so she was 22 years old, dragging along hello kitty items. #developmental delay
---
And check this out, some granny donated 400$ 6 months ago... WTF

@royszanik4823

6 maanden geleden

US$ 400,00
Thanks!
---
She was very very very quick to show the watch she was wearing... why don't you name the brand princess? We know it's a cartier watch and we all know these cost a lot a lot a lot

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
God. Here she goes again. This woman behaves like a completely self obsessed 14 year old. It is just madness. Bimbo. Except when it comes to making money from cancer to continuously buy stuff for herself.

🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
the release today took me 3 min. to scan for anything of interest. Got a haircut but then back to the clip and same old same old. Scans happening for Sunday video. So silly as they are long done and results back.

• Sick
$400! This turd is absolutely shameless and those around her are worse.
---
Finished watching the Turds offering this evening. She said on the day of the wedding they went to Judith was out working on his bike.

She posted a tic tok 2 weeks ago about this major event - "things I don't understand".

So today's vlog was at least 2 weeks ago. No doubt she has had the scans and the results already.

But those dresses and lip glosses won't pay for themselves waaking 2 or 3 days a month.

Ching ching cancer ££££££££.

Turd.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
the release today took me 3 min. to scan for anything of interest. Got a haircut but then back to the clip and same old same old. Scans happening for Sunday video. So silly as they are long done and results back.
Scans = the doors doctors are coming from
---
$400! This turd is absolutely shameless and those around her are worse.
---
Finished watching the Turds offering this evening. She said on the day of the wedding they went to Judith was out working on his bike.

She posted a tic tok 2 weeks ago about this major event - "things I don't understand".

So today's vlog was at least 2 weeks ago. No doubt she has had the scans and the results already.

But those dresses and lip glosses won't pay for themselves waaking 2 or 3 days a month.

Ching ching cancer ££££££££.

Turd.
Disgusting. Wait for karma witch.
---
Ha looks 50.

They look like father and daughter here.

His youth is behind him.

No Colleen will take him.

old.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm thinking that being with her suits him. She is the perfect beard.

He has an excuse to not stick his limp carrot in her and can save it for his mates with carrots.

• Haha
  • Wow
A good indication of Tiffany's timeline is when she was talking about the contaminated water "situation" this was announced around 14th May, hence her videos are at least 2 weeks behind. Those scans are done and dusted 👍

• Heart
she says
"just because"
a lot a lot

She mentioned in a recent video that she & Matt doesn't spend money. She's always buying makeup. LOL
I am going to suggest that doorMatt spend some money and get a new suit.

• Haha
Scans = the doors doctors are coming from
---

Disgusting. Wait for karma witch.
---
Ha looks 50.

They look like father and daughter here.

His youth is behind him.

No Colleen will take him.

View attachment 2992401
What on earth is Judith wearing? Looks like Rishi Sunak with sleeve and trouser length too short. Another Norman Wisdom. Except not funny.
---
A good indication of Tiffany's timeline is when she was talking about the contaminated water "situation" this was announced around 14th May, hence her videos are at least 2 weeks behind. Those scans are done and dusted 👍
For sure

• Haha
The watch is 4000 EUR; Nope she doesn't spend money...not at all!

• Wow
  • Sick
What on earth is Judith wearing? Looks like Rishi Sunak with sleeve and trouser length too short. Another Norman Wisdom. Except not funny.
---

For sure
honestly that "suit" is one of the most ill fitting I have ever seen...it looks like some bad cartoon. I guess they thought he looked good and thus showing this shot.
---
The watch is 4000 EUR; Nope she doesn't spend money...not at all!
I am curious how anyone online can tell that is not a knockoff? Personally I don't believe she is spending 4000 Eur on a watch...just can't see her doing that...she loves to spend but it is mostly on "tat".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
honestly that "suit" is one of the most ill fitting I have ever seen...it looks like some bad cartoon. I guess they thought he looked good and thus showing this shot.
---

I am curious how anyone online can tell that is not a knockoff? Personally I don't believe she is spending 4000 Eur on a watch...just can't see her doing that...she loves to spend but it is mostly on "tat".
HA bought a Van Cleef bracelet, remember? They are spending money like water.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.