TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favorite from the latest TS episode..
---
the views are really going down in TT. Now 20K or less. Each week the trend is down. She seems to be giving Tues. a miss which is smart given the trend. She is probably still processing the latest TS. I wonder if she and doorMatt watch them together or what? Love to know doorMatt's family reaction to those. I mean pretty awful social media coverage of their son...but in my opinion he has set himself up for this.
Maybe doorMatt watches it secretly when the rodent is not around. I bet she banned this channel in her household.

I would love to know what her "friends" think. They surely think these are genius and the spoilt brat deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
TS really sets a mood with her videos! I wonder in which mood Tiffany is after seeing the latest!
Tunbridge Wells News Screenshots:

TNews1.png

TNews2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
... I love how TS calls him Tie-Roy.
That's probably because the automated reading voice reads the 'i' in Tiroy as a long 'i' vowel instead of an 'ee' sound. If TS writes 'Teeroy' instead, the voice-over probably will pronounce it correctly.

That's probably because the automated reading voice reads the 'i' in Tiroy as a long 'i' vowel instead of an 'ee' sound. If TS writes 'Teeroy' instead, the voice-over probably will pronounce it correctly.
The automated voice says Ama for Amma and it can't deal with Elodie at all. It became Dildo Dodi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder which tattle member is Tiffany stinks
Easy way to work it out if you scroll back and look closely :)
---
I agree, and just being slim doesn't necessarily mean one is fit in terms of exercise. Tiffany inherited, as it seems, a slim physique. Since her pelvic exenteration, she seems to be trying to gain weight without compensating by exercising to gain muscle instead of flab. This may be one reason her bum bum is blooming and her arms have actually gotten flabby. She says she walks more, though, which is good for her cardiovascular health.
Tiffanys arms have got flabby? Better than being labelled 'cachexic' I suppose
---
So in Tiffanys last video where she says she is going to TKMax with Matt. T tells her viewers that it brings back memories for her because she used to meet Matt after work "5 or 6 years ago" when she was designing her kitchen. She would telephone Matt and ask that he go help her at Wren Kitchens to help her design the kitchen (even though she was living in Bumbumbridge?)
Yet............ In a video last year, she was cleaning her kitchen and said the kitchen was new but it was actually 3 years old?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Easy way to work it out if you scroll back and look closely :)
I thought I knew who it was but then I did a bit of investigation into their posts on other tattle threads and the data doesn't fit
with what we know of TS. I don't think TS is on tattle actually. As per her recent comments on her channel, she had no idea Fuckey
used to visit us here on Tattle. So now I have no idea who it is and maybe that's better. TS the mysterious night vigilante.

1718142773110.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Tiffanys old hidden videos are reappearing?

How immature is she with Elodie at 6 mins in?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought I knew who it was but then I did a bit of investigation into their posts on other tattle threads and the data doesn't fit
with what we know of TS. I don't think TS is on tattle actually. As per her recent comments on her channel, she had no idea Fuckey
used to visit us here on Tattle. So now I have no idea who it is and maybe that's better. TS the mysterious night vigilante.

View attachment 2988803
Whoever TS is she should absolutely do a video of "Our Girl" Fluffy, and include these two gems when she was a Worry Wombat and called herself a narc.
Screenshot_20240612_121000_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240612_121104_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Something banal and they all giggle at the stupidest things cause they are a stupid and immature group.
Very Mountain people like 🦍🦧🦍🦧🦍
They grunt and groan and laugh because it’s their tribal tongue.
Talk about it takes a village …

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am surprised, or am l? that Jenny Rice is a TT supporter, Jenny has shared her PE journey on YT.
It's a certain type that is attracted to Tiffany's likkle girl online persona and cannot see through her BS and lies.
Screenshot_20240611_035907_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_035915_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
A grandmother type.
I am not sure how to determine when that was said....it is current? If not current and back during the time of surgery...well I was much more sympathetic as well...grandmother type...guess so. If that is current then I am surprised .

Reactions: 5
This comment needs a moment to itself as one ponders why people are responding like she is a stupid teenager 🙄
She acts like a stupid teenager hence the responses, and that is exactly what TT is trying to achieve 👏👏
Screenshot_20240613_072959_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Tiffany hasn't responded or liked any comments on her latest video for 2 days. Fluffy has been absent during this time as well. Coincidentally, 2 days ago is when TS's most recent video appeared. Could it be that they are both binge-watching TS's channel and so haven't had time for written words?!🤭😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.