TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not going to get into the weight issue talk as I sure could use a few less lbs but as you age it is not quite as easy as some present here to lose them. That said I know many people just like Elodie that go vegab for weight issues thinking that if something says vegan you can eat as much as you want. Same is true for "low fat" "fat free" "low carb" and all the buzz words....carte blanche to eat nonstop. I am old school in that balance diet with emphasis on fresh non processed foods, fruits and vegs and one thing I avoid is too much red meat. Sweets are not something I eat. I big thing many of us need to work on is physical activity...diet without exercise is not helpful. Elodie looks to me like a young woman that is not happy maybe even depressed. I assume her situation with Barani is creating lots of stress and that can trigger lots of bad eating. I think the Krocks will have to revise their strategy to get any serious weight loss going. I assume Brian will be doing that now with only one kidney.
I had thought that dil do dodi and biryani we're vegetarian for religious reasons (Hindu?). Happy to be corrected if l am mistaken.
---
Nope guess TL does not allow. Anyway everyone has probably seen her wedding videos. I don't know if it is for a specific reason but just titled "My Best Day" and given what seems to be some problems in the marriage a look back to more carefree and happy times. I base the theory they have marital issues on their general body language and mostly on that request for prayers that was posted here from some random Tamil religious site. If that was bogus then maybe not true at all.
Is this the photo you had tried to post? A very different couple indeed.
Screenshot_20240317_213026_Instagram.jpg

Or this?
Screenshot_20240611_035513_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had thought that dil do dodi and biryani we're vegetarian for religious reasons (Hindu?). Happy to be corrected if l am
There is no confirmation either way, but two pizzas had been ordered in her 'Surprise' video, and I included the picture in my previous post. Both looked like large pizzas and were the same diameter. One pizza had meat on it, and I assume that Matt wasn't the only one who was going to eat it.
Seeing as how Amma isn't vegetarian, Elodie initially wasn't either. Maybe Barani is a vegetarian, who knows! However, not all Hindus are vegetarians.
About Elodie: Aside from the 'pregnant-or-not?' belly, I actually thought she looked fine. Her pose on the couch wasn't flattering, and sitting like that accentuates a round body form as it is. Her face looked fine, though. Both Tiffany and her sister tend to like their hair just to be down around their faces, though. Maybe Elodie and her kids had been out playing or doing outdoor activities, so she was not dressed up. Tiffany said the dinner had been an impromptu one, so there were no plans to dress up.
Having said that, Tiffany has no children with whom to go out and play, so I do agree that wearing pajamas while eating dinner with others is quite bottom-tier, isn't it, Tiffany?? Especially since it's not like Tiffany had been slogging away in the kitchen making Tamil delicacies like her mom routinely does!!
And NO, Tiffany: You did not MAKE cookies: You put frozen READY-MADE cookies on a platter and stuck the whole thing into the oven.
Since Tiffany did ZERO cooking, the least she could have done is get dressed for dinner. At this point, I venture to say that Tiffany is lazy, but please do correct me if I am mistaken.
---
TS must have had a type of premonition when she made the "Let's Take a Look Inside Tiffany's Bag" video, down to the color scheme:
A white-ish top and grey-colored pants.

1718044344141.png
1718044734310.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The fluffster has spoken:
NoMoreCookie.png

However, Fluffy, the eating problem clearly already existed, and Cookie Monster was used as a descriptive by TS and many of us here to refer to Elodie. It was in jest and no harm was intended. Though, one can't deny that they all binged on cookies in the latest video. The cause of Elodie's eating problem was not because she was referred to as Cookie Monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dang and its an Aussie. @Daisychain4 you really shouldn't have 😆
What a strange amount of money to send ?
I really don’t get the mentality of people who feel they need to send her money… for what reason?
She’s not looking particularly destitute, nor is she having expensive non funded treatment … so why send her $22?
I donated yesterday to the big freeze for MND. So much more worthy than a dirty rodent 🐀!

• Haha
  • Heart
I really don’t get the mentality of people who feel they need to send her money… for what reason?
She’s not looking particularly destitute, nor is she having expensive non funded treatment … so why send her $22?
I donated yesterday to the big freeze for MND. So much more worthy than a dirty rodent 🐀!
sending money to a woman/girl who is staying at 5* hotel in Lake Garda? People are so stupid .

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Tiffany Stinks has outdone herself with this! I'm still in the process of watching it and having a coughing fit from laughing so hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The fluffster has spoken:
View attachment 2986465

However, Fluffy, the eating problem clearly already existed, and Cookie Monster was used as a descriptive by TS and many of us here to refer to Elodie. It was in jest and no harm was intended. Though, one can't deny that they all binged on cookies in the latest video. The cause of Elodie's eating problem was not because she was referred to as Cookie Monster.
This one is for you Fluffy.
Screenshot_20240611_164249_YouTube.jpg

---
Dirty rodents must empty stoma bags before entering the court room..
Screenshot_20240611_163700_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
_____________________________________________________________________________-
Now, as for cheese, there have been chemicals that are known for their 'anti-cancer' properties, and there is research on cheese:
Brie, camembert and cheddar could fight around 30 types of cancer according to research published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.

Therefore, I would never advocate for the elimination of cheese from the diet.
Not mentioned also is that fish oils promote health hair and prevent hair loss. Therefore, there are too many benefits of fish to warrant elimination of fish from diets. Cod liver oil supplements are also the fastest way to increase one's vitamin D levels in case one is low on vitamin D.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________-
I am happy to read this about cheese. I feel 'bad' for eating certain foods since my diagnosis and have given up most processed garbage like cheap biscuits and cakes. I do love cheese though so nice that I can continue eating without guilt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
This one is for you Fluffy.
View attachment 2987423
---

Dirty rodents must empty stoma bags before entering the court room..
View attachment 2987427
I saw this and laughed for some time and thought how offensive and just so funny. This last video hit on so many hot button issues and I am sure the TL group are trying to figure a way to stop it. Meantime waiting for next installment.
---
I trust most are going to YT and into the video that way to give her a thumbs up...comments and record the view so that her videos will be offered to more viewers. I am not sure that just clicking on it from this will count as a view? These seem to be a lot a lot of work so want to see this venture succeed.
---
Elodie has posted more flashbacks to her wedding on IG. Not sure what her message is. That was one elaborate Tamil wedding. Have to assume that Barani's family has some money. As I recall they had two...a more Christian style and this Tamil extravaganza.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw this and laughed for some time and thought how offensive and just so funny. This last video hit on so many hot button issues and I am sure the TL group are trying to figure a way to stop it. Meantime waiting for next installment.
---
I trust most are going to YT and into the video that way to give her a thumbs up...comments and record the view so that her videos will be offered to more viewers. I am not sure that just clicking on it from this will count as a view? These seem to be a lot a lot of work so want to see this venture succeed.
---
Elodie has posted more flashbacks to her wedding on IG. Not sure what her message is. That was one elaborate Tamil wedding. Have to assume that Barani's family has some money. As I recall they had two...a more Christian style and this Tamil extravaganza.
Yes better to watch it directly on youtube to give it views.
---
An explanation of what makes a woman a woman.

woman.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
My favorite from the latest TS episode..
---
the views are really going down in TT. Now 20K or less. Each week the trend is down. She seems to be giving Tues. a miss which is smart given the trend. She is probably still processing the latest TS. I wonder if she and doorMatt watch them together or what? Love to know doorMatt's family reaction to those. I mean pretty awful social media coverage of their son...but in my opinion he has set himself up for this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.