TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course the next video will surely be *RUSHING TO THE HOS PIT AL* *URGENT DRS APPT* exactly the same BS she pulled with the hernia/lump "situation". All done on purpose for engagement. What a sick sick piece of trash.
I’m thinking ‘sick sick’ are two of her favourite things to do. She’s not fussy … our girl loves all things urgent and sick!
The bigger the sickness, the bigger the bank! account
✅✅✅

The more complicated and serious the diagnosis, the bigger and better the clickbait 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she isn't (((FAT))) maybe she is knocked up with the rat's baby?

Screenshot 2024-06-10 021723.png

Maybe Byrani is miserable because he has chronic knee pain?

Screenshot 2024-06-10 021432.png

🎵Tiff's butt is getting stuffed! 🎵 I cannot lie 😁 credit to Sir Mix-a-Lot

Screenshot 2024-06-10 021602.png

🤢

Screenshot 2024-06-10 021900.png

Awww look at the happy family. Byrani's wife is so attentive to him and their children.

Oh wait ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She spent half an hour telling us "TK Max" and randomly remembers it's actually "hOmEsEnSe" :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As far as veganism is concerned, I have never seen or met a healthy one:
Crocks in the Kitchen: Both still overweight and both have or had cancer.
Jenny Apple: Cancer and deceased
Mr. Apple: Overweight
Elodie: Overweight

Omnivore:
Matt has a healthy weight and is athletic.
Barani seems to have a normal weight.
Tiffany has a normal weight even though she isn't athletic

The omnivores here are healthier than the vegans!
Wow!!!…you’re normally so rational with your opinions how can you surmise that vegans are unhealthy citing the above people to back up that argument…for a start the krocks were seriously obese meat eaters who went vegan to lose all the flab and it worked up to a point until they got her diagnosis and weren’t as fussy (they admitted this) about what they were eating probably becoming junk food vegans..which is what Elodie clearly is if she isn’t knocked up again then she seriously needs to overhaul her diet and become more of a whole food vegan as that is the only way she’ll lose that flab cos the vegan labelling ain’t gonna sort her problems out there..I personally have been a meat eater, vegetarian and now vegan and guess what I was always slim because I have slim genes courtesy of my mum and her mum and that is a big part of Elodies problem her genes are dictating her shape and probably her predisposition to lay fat quicker and in all the wrong places making her look permanently chubby..being an engineer one would think she had some sense regarding her nutritional needs and her general health but as we know people can have degrees but are lacking in other areas in degrees of intelligence…remembering 3 of the above in the clown car shenanigans….and you may personally not know of any healthy vegans but we are many and growing..growing numbers of uk footballers are vegan numerous elite athletes are vegan including top tennis players even weight lifters..and yes we do take supplements: Nutritional yeast sprinkled on everything but breakfast for the B12..Zinc..iodine..D3+K2..and iron..
you need to watch the doc Game Changer for a start before dismissing us unhealthy frail vegans and accept that actually the future probably will and should be vegan..and Brad Pitt isn’t looking too bad on it😂 so you have seen at least one healthy one..
---
Barani has inherited Cookie Monster hair!
Otherwise he’s been lying way too close to the floooooofy 🤯
---

They look like a clan of incestuous mountain people 🦍
I believe that’s a combover of sorts and it has the added bonus of making him a bit taller..😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I also disagree that Matt is a "healthy" weight. He is very skinny, not much muscle going on. His shoulders are very hollow looking and he looks like a weed imo.

We can't make any assumptions of people's health based on how much weight they have on. Someone can be malnourished and starving yet be obese. Whilst someone thin can have clogged arteries and on the brink of a heart attack. This whole idea that health correlates to weight is very outdated and there are too many variables to make broad generalisations whilst bringing veganism and omnivorism into question. It just doesn't make sense. There are genetic factors involved and it doesn't all boil down to personal choice, although we all need to make responsible decisions for our own health.

Maybe Elodie is an ethical vegan rather than a vegan for weight loss. It might be shocking to some here, but there are numerous reasons for becoming vegan, not just to "be skinny." If you are losing weight on a vegan diet, you are probably not doing it right.

I'm actually kind of shocked that Tiffany has made very little effort at all to understand Elodie's veganism. She said she has cookies in the freezer for company, yet made no consideration for her own vegan sister. Maybe she doesn't have the mental bandwidth to think about these things, because it involves thinking about things and people other than herself.

Who you do think would win in a fight between Matt and Brad Pitt?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also disagree that Matt is a "healthy" weight. He is very skinny, not much muscle going on. His shoulders are very hollow looking and he looks like a weed imo.

We can't make any assumptions of people's health based on how much weight they have on. Someone can be malnourished and starving yet be obese. Whilst someone thin can have clogged arteries and on the brink of a heart attack. This whole idea that health correlates to weight is very outdated and there are too many variables to make broad generalisations whilst bringing veganism and omnivorism into question. It just doesn't make sense. There are genetic factors involved and it doesn't all boil down to personal choice, although we all need to make responsible decisions for our own health.

Maybe Elodie is an ethical vegan rather than a vegan for weight loss. It might be shocking to some here, but there are numerous reasons for becoming vegan, not just to "be skinny." If you are losing weight on a vegan diet, you are probably not doing it right.

I'm actually kind of shocked that Tiffany has made very little effort at all to understand Elodie's veganism. She said she has cookies in the freezer for company, yet made no consideration for her own vegan sister. Maybe she doesn't have the mental bandwidth to think about these things, because it involves thinking about things and people other than herself.

I think Matt is naturally lean he’s into endurance sports which is suited for his physique type..and he’s obvs the fittest of that bunch by a mile..and I’m not getting ethical vegan vibe from Elodie cos she’s always posting those stupid shaky instagram food posts full of meat dishes..she used to post a lot a lot about her weight issues so I’m thinking she considers going vegan as a form of weight watchers….and a cure all and she’s not mentioned animal cruelty once ever in any of her posts…I consider myself one of those pain in the arse ethical vegans after years of being vegetarian because I thought it was healthy for me..but i went vegan for the animals..i’m an atheist but I have a strong belief in that we shouldn’t cause any suffering to animals if it can be avoided..I’m not getting that from Elodie her food choices have nothing to do with animal welfare..the only animals welfare that she’s concerned about is her own self…

• Heart
So...while being overweight is a challenge for a lot of people to overcome, what I don't find logical is being VEGAN FOR ONE's HEALTH and then BEING OVERWEIGHT. (I don't believe a vegan diet leads to good health, but being VEGETARIAN and being healthy is far more possible. I believe that being vegan actually leads to being in fragile health in many cases.)

Not all vegan diets are the same.
Overweight vegans eat processed junk. French fries are vegan, potato chips are vegan. I have a vegan friend who is obese.
I’m whole food plant-based vegan and I don’t eat anything processed. My health has changed for the better after no longer eating meat and dairy.

Tiffany is too dumb to understand any nutrition nuances. Her sister doesn't seem very bright, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Agree re Matt. He is weedy. I see no muscle, no evidence of athleticism.
---
I think Matt is naturally lean he’s into endurance sports which is suited for his physique type..and he’s obvs the fittest of that bunch by a mile..and I’m not getting ethical vegan vibe from Elodie cos she’s always posting those stupid shaky instagram food posts full of meat dishes..she used to post a lot a lot about her weight issues so I’m thinking she considers going vegan as a form of weight watchers….and a cure all and she’s not mentioned animal cruelty once ever in any of her posts…I consider myself one of those pain in the arse ethical vegans after years of being vegetarian because I thought it was healthy for me..but i went vegan for the animals..i’m an atheist but I have a strong belief in that we shouldn’t cause any suffering to animals if it can be avoided..I’m not getting that from Elodie her food choices have nothing to do with animal welfare..the only animals welfare that she’s concerned about is her own self…
No way Elodie would ever be an ethical vegan. They just don't think of other beings other than themselves. She is doing it for weight and health reasons.

Yes, veganism = weight watchers is as far as Elodie's brain can go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No idea why this thread is turning into an anti veganism one? There have been a lot of conservative/ petty things discussed here recently like the hair brush, in my opinion. It's has been more rigid here than in T's videos!

I've been vegan/ vegetarian for 14 years and never had a deficiency in that time and trust me I've had loads of blood tests. I have had health issues not related to veganism. 2 things can coincide at the same time.

You are making big generalisations!
Same for me - my whole food vegan diet won't cure my cerebral palsy BUT overall I'm healthier. My bloodwork is always optimal, too. Oddly enough my eyesight improved as well. Must be all the carrots!

I have a condition called serrated polyposis syndrome (SPS) that causes my colon to produce fast-growing, hard-to-detect flat polyps. I have to get a colonoscopy every six months. I’m in an international Facebook group with people who have it. We compare diets and those of us who are whole food vegan seem to produce fewer polyps than those who eat meat and fish. Some grow 50+ polyps within months. The most I’ve had was 10. Purely anecdotal, we realize but my GI is very supportive that I’m not eating fish and meat.

Did Tiffany mention when her next scan is taking place?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

This picture of Ha is hilarious omg

• Haha
Newsflash: Carbohydrates do and can serve as the building blocks so to speak of cholesterol. In other words, the biochemical reactions that produce cholesterol may use carbohydrates to produce them. This is why a diet high in carbohydrates can lead to high cholesterol levels of 'bad' (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol.

There is a world of difference between fish-eating (pesco) vegetarians and vegans. While I could see a world where mammals and birds are no longer eaten, I would never agree to drop fish, cheese, and eggs from the food chain. Fish do confer anti-cancer properties to humans, and the reference for the italicized sentences is provided.

The reduction in risk was stronger for pescatarians, who had a 43% lower risk of colorectal cancer (HR 0.57 [95% CI, 0.40; 0.82]) [33].

Therefore, I would never agree to eliminate fish from my diet as it has huge benefits to health, over and above just plant-based diets. The article also states that fish confers even more anti-cancer benefits:

Lower risk of overall cancer and nine cancer sites was found for pescatarians compared with meat-eaters in the unadjusted analyses—kidney, lung, melanoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, colorectal (overall and for colon and rectum individually), bladder, prostate, lymphatic and breast—with hazard ratios ranging from 0.57 to 0.65.

_____________________________________________________________________________-
Now, as for cheese, there have been chemicals that are known for their 'anti-cancer' properties, and there is research on cheese:
Brie, camembert and cheddar could fight around 30 types of cancer according to research published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.

Therefore, I would never advocate for the elimination of cheese from the diet.
Not mentioned also is that fish oils promote health hair and prevent hair loss. Therefore, there are too many benefits of fish to warrant elimination of fish from diets. Cod liver oil supplements are also the fastest way to increase one's vitamin D levels in case one is low on vitamin D.

Cod liver oil is also one of the best food sources of vitamin D, which has an important role in maintaining healthy bones by regulating calcium absorption (9Trusted Source).

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Last issue: Obesity and health. It is a medical fact that obese people are at a higher risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and have suppressed immunity function as opposed to people in normal, medical weight ranges based on their body types. Simply overweight yet not obese people still have a higher risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease than others, not to mention diabetes as well.
This is not meant to be 'phobic', but, as the saying goes, "Facts don't care about feelings.'

As far as Matt is concerned, it is not a matter of debate whether he is of normal weight or not: Matt is not obese and not overweight. Therefore, unless he is underweight, he is of normal weight as defined by medical standards. Even normal weights are a range depending upon body types. I trust that if Matt had a health problem, he would address it and not whine about it like Tiffany does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree re Matt. He is weedy. I see no muscle, no evidence of athleticism.
---

No way Elodie would ever be an ethical vegan. They just don't think of other beings other than themselves. She is doing it for weight and health reasons.

Yes, veganism = weight watchers is as far as Elodie's brain can go.
not going to get into the weight issue talk as I sure could use a few less lbs but as you age it is not quite as easy as some present here to lose them. That said I know many people just like Elodie that go vegab for weight issues thinking that if something says vegan you can eat as much as you want. Same is true for "low fat" "fat free" "low carb" and all the buzz words....carte blanche to eat nonstop. I am old school in that balance diet with emphasis on fresh non processed foods, fruits and vegs and one thing I avoid is too much red meat. Sweets are not something I eat. I big thing many of us need to work on is physical activity...diet without exercise is not helpful. Elodie looks to me like a young woman that is not happy maybe even depressed. I assume her situation with Barani is creating lots of stress and that can trigger lots of bad eating. I think the Krocks will have to revise their strategy to get any serious weight loss going. I assume Brian will be doing that now with only one kidney.

• Heart
Same for me - my whole food vegan diet won't cure my cerebral palsy BUT overall I'm healthier. My bloodwork is always optimal, too. Oddly enough my eyesight improved as well. Must be all the carrots!

I have a condition called serrated polyposis syndrome (SPS) that causes my colon to produce fast-growing, hard-to-detect flat polyps. I have to get a colonoscopy every six months. I’m in an international Facebook group with people who have it. We compare diets and those of us who are whole food vegan seem to produce fewer polyps than those who eat meat and fish. Some grow 50+ polyps within months. The most I’ve had was 10. Purely anecdotal, we realize but my GI is very supportive that I’m not eating fish and meat.

Did Tiffany mention when her next scan is taking place?
Thanks for sharing this. There might be people with this condition reading this and it's relevant to all of us. Actually we are unlikely to know if we have a condition like this. Many of us have never even had a colonoscopy.

I do believe veganism or vegetarianism is the healthiest 'diet' style because it encourages more vegetables and grains.

It's interesting cause the mediterranean diet is promoted as the best but for example spanish people eat a lot of fry foods and they fry it in a lot of oil (yes olive oil but still). They eat quite a lot of meat and seafood too. On the other hand they do cook from scratch more, use good fresh produce and eat more fruits and vegetables. They also love cheese and yoghurt and pastries. They exercise a lot. They love running, padel, tennis, swimming. Generally speaking but also what I've witnessed.

I think it's about balance and different things might work for different people. Some people 'wither away' as vegans as they don't absorb supplements well or there are other issues. Some people don't like the protein alternatives. For example some people hate tofu.

In a much earlier video, Tiffany had mentioned that Elodie was doing veganism just for a limited time, as she was trying to 'clean her gut', as per Tiffany. Therefore, at the time, I didn't think that Elodie was a vegan, but that she had just done it for a month or two.
In more recent videos, Tiffany often mentions the word 'vegan' where her sister is concerned, so it is unclear whether Elodie reverted to an omnivorous diet or not.
Here is a still shot of the pizzas that were ordered in her Surprise' video. The one fully pictured is vegetarian (no meat), and the one partially pictured looks to have some sort of meat slices on it. The cheese looks like real cheese on both pizzas, but I don't know if vegan cheese substitutes look like this or not.
PizzaPizza.png

Given the entire dysfunctional group reads here on TL...Elodie is not going to be happy that she was videoed and people questioning if she is pregnant...not happy at all.

• Haha
  • Sad
Given the entire dysfunctional group reads here on TL...Elodie is not going to be happy that she was videoed and people questioning if she is pregnant...not happy at all.
It's such a shame many women who had children, being in their 30's stop looking after themselves. Overweight, badly dressed... often questioning why they have no self confidence... Cookie is slowly turning into an elephant.

• Sick
  • Sad
It's such a shame many women who had children, being in their 30's stop looking after themselves. Overweight, badly dressed... often questioning why they have no self confidence... Cookie is slowly turning into an elephant.
I would think that she would want to curtail TT from videoing her looking that frumpy. I assume she dresses for work and normally looks better. I mean that couch clip is so awful of both her and Barani. I would not want a family member posting stuff on social media of me in lounging attire covered with pillows on a couch. If I were Elodie I would forbid TT from including her or her family unless pre approved. I mean that is just rude. We all have unflattering poses that when caught on camera we cringe...at least I do. And TT should rethink showing herself in PJ bottoms...it is not flattering at all.
---
Elodie posted a clip from day of her wedding in IG. They don't look like the same people

Also, Elodie's face is prettier than the rodent's. To me anyway.
---
I would think that she would want to curtail TT from videoing her looking that frumpy. I assume she dresses for work and normally looks better. I mean that couch clip is so awful of both her and Barani. I would not want a family member posting stuff on social media of me in lounging attire covered with pillows on a couch. If I were Elodie I would forbid TT from including her or her family unless pre approved. I mean that is just rude. We all have unflattering poses that when caught on camera we cringe...at least I do. And TT should rethink showing herself in PJ bottoms...it is not flattering at all.
---
Elodie posted a clip from day of her wedding in IG. They don't look like the same people
Turaj, the link doesn't work?

Also, Elodie's face is prettier than the rodent's. To me anyway.
---

Turaj, the link doesn't work?
Nope guess TL does not allow. Anyway everyone has probably seen her wedding videos. I don't know if it is for a specific reason but just titled "My Best Day" and given what seems to be some problems in the marriage a look back to more carefree and happy times. I base the theory they have marital issues on their general body language and mostly on that request for prayers that was posted here from some random Tamil religious site. If that was bogus then maybe not true at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.