TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The surprise was Elodie and Barani's visit, during which they ate pizza and lots of cookies, which in itself isn't surprising. It is a surprise that Cookie Monster no longer has a height: She has a radius, as evidenced by her potbelly, adding to her girth. I mention this because Tiffany was wondering if the cookies were vegan, and Cookie said they're OK because the packaging said they were vegetarian. That isn't the same thing, but, of course, how can one expect Tiffany to know the difference?!

So...while being overweight is a challenge for a lot of people to overcome, what I don't find logical is being VEGAN FOR ONE's HEALTH and then BEING OVERWEIGHT. (I don't believe a vegan diet leads to good health, but being VEGETARIAN and being healthy is far more possible. I believe that being vegan actually leads to being in fragile health in many cases.) Anyway, if being a VEGAN means looking like Elodie, FORGET IT!!!
Barani is pillow-man in the photo below, and he is sitting as far as possible on the couch away from Elodie! It is clear that no one wanted to sit in the middle, and that Barani didn't scoot over to be closer to Elodie so that Matt could also join them on the couch.
Conclusion: Barani is definitely NOT into couch threesomes!! NO WAY he would ever be in favor of Elodie carrying Matt's fertilized product! Barani, why not break the ice with Matt and let him sit next to you on the couch next time? Don't worry, Matt will be a good boy and mind his own carrot!!

PotBelly.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Tiffany has just exposed herself in this video that she doesn't drink enough water. The recommended amount is 2.7 litres for a woman, 3.7 litres for a man. She said she was drinking 1 litre a day which she thought was a lot a lot. Going up to 2L is still less than what she needs a day. No wonder she has stingy concentrated pee pee that got better with more water.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If you have to say the thing, (alot alot) you are not the thing! "Your girl" is anything but happy hence the need to keep saying it.
This is the only take-away I take away from her videos. She's trying hard to convince people of stuff, including herself, because it's not true. I always think of the celebrity posts from couples of how happy they are etc, right before they break up. It's a sham.

Barani is pillow-man in the photo below, and he is sitting as far as possible on the couch away from Elodie! It is clear that no one wanted to sit in the middle, and that Barani didn't scoot over to be closer to Elodie so that Matt could also join them on the couch
What in the Sigmund Freud is this pillow talk saying?!?

• Haha
The surprise was Elodie and Barani's visit, during which they ate pizza and lots of cookies, which in itself isn't surprising. It is a surprise that Cookie Monster no longer has a height: She has a radius, as evidenced by her potbelly, adding to her girth. I mention this because Tiffany was wondering if the cookies were vegan, and Cookie said they're OK because the packaging said they were vegetarian. That isn't the same thing, but, of course, how can one expect Tiffany to know the difference?!

So...while being overweight is a challenge for a lot of people to overcome, what I don't find logical is being VEGAN FOR ONE's HEALTH and then BEING OVERWEIGHT. (I don't believe a vegan diet leads to good health, but being VEGETARIAN and being healthy is far more possible. I believe that being vegan actually leads to being in fragile health in many cases.) Anyway, if being a VEGAN means looking like Elodie, FORGET IT!!!
Barani is pillow-man in the photo below, and he is sitting as far as possible on the couch away from Elodie! It is clear that no one wanted to sit in the middle, and that Barani didn't scoot over to be closer to Elodie so that Matt could also join them on the couch.
Conclusion: Barani is definitely NOT into couch threesomes!! NO WAY he would ever be in favor of Elodie carrying Matt's fertilized product! Barani, why not break the ice with Matt and let him sit next to you on the couch next time? Don't worry, Matt will be a good boy and mind his own carrot!!

View attachment 2984695
So many LOL moments here:

It is a surprise that Cookie Monster no longer has a height: She has a radius

Tiffany was wondering if the cookies were vegan, and Cookie said they're OK because the packaging said they were vegetarian. That isn't the same thing, but, of course, how can one expect Tiffany to know the difference?!

Anyway, if being a VEGAN means looking like Elodie, FORGET IT!!!

Barani is pillow-man in the photo below

NO WAY he would ever be in favor of Elodie carrying Matt's fertilized product

I didn't watch her newest crap. This looks like a scene from a Big Brother house. They are sitting there on the couch like idiots along with the forever pyjama clad rodent.

• Haha

View attachment 2984695
Being vegan correctly does not lead to fragile health. Junk food exists in every diet/ way of eating. You can be healthy or unhealthy as a vegan. Being vegetarian does not mean you are more likely to be healthy. It all boils down to personal food choices. Some people just have naturally bigger/ smaller bodies regardless of what they eat. Lots of misconceptions here.

• Heart
Looks like she has thyroid eye disease
---
Im not sure a true urinary tract infection can be cured by simply drinking water. I detest her bogus medical advice.
It can't....it was another fake medical event to generate comments. She did not have any infection...probably some mild irritation and for all her lecturing her TT fam about water...probably does not drink enough herself..just take likkle bitty sips.

• Haha

View attachment 2984695
Barani has inherited Cookie Monster hair!
Otherwise he’s been lying way too close to the floooooofy 🤯
---
So many LOL moments here:

It is a surprise that Cookie Monster no longer has a height: She has a radius

Tiffany was wondering if the cookies were vegan, and Cookie said they're OK because the packaging said they were vegetarian. That isn't the same thing, but, of course, how can one expect Tiffany to know the difference?!

Anyway, if being a VEGAN means looking like Elodie, FORGET IT!!!

Barani is pillow-man in the photo below

NO WAY he would ever be in favor of Elodie carrying Matt's fertilized product

I didn't watch her newest crap. This looks like a scene from a Big Brother house. They are sitting there on the couch like idiots along with the forever pyjama clad rodent.
They look like a clan of incestuous mountain people 🦍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Being vegan correctly does not lead to fragile health. Junk food exists in every diet/ way of eating. You can be healthy or unhealthy as a vegan. Being vegetarian does not mean you are more likely to be healthy. It all boils down to personal food choices. Some people just have naturally bigger/ smaller bodies regardless of what they eat. Lots of misconceptions here.
Vegans need to take a supplement for a vitamin (b12 perhaps) because it is nearly impossible to get enough of that with what they eat. That might be true for other vitamins as well.
From studies that have been done and for which I have references on another computer, PESCO vegetarians have over a 40% reduced chance of getting colorectal cancer than those who also eat meat, whereas just vegetarians have a 20% less chance of getting colorectal cancer than those who also eat meat. So, the addition of fish to a vegetarian(no animal meat, but eggs, cheese, and milk are fine) diet significantly REDUCES the chance of getting colorectal cancer.

Bigger or smaller bodies in terms of height isn't the point. I was referring to the FAT in an obviously overweight person. If one BURNS more calories than one takes in, one WILL lose weight. This is actually a law of physics and chemistry. What is needed to lose weight is willpower and discipline to do what it takes. Eating pizza and binging on cookies won't help one to lose weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Vegans need to take a supplement for a vitamin (b12 perhaps) because it is nearly impossible to get enough of that with what they eat. That might be true for other vitamins as well.
From studies that have been done and for which I have references on another computer, PESCO vegetarians have over a 40% reduced chance of getting colorectal cancer than those who also eat meat, whereas just vegetarians have a 20% less chance of getting colorectal cancer than those who also eat meat. So, the addition of fish to a vegetarian(no animal meat, but eggs, cheese, and milk are fine) diet significantly REDUCES the chance of getting colorectal cancer.

Bigger or smaller bodies in terms of height isn't the point. I was referring to the FAT in an obviously overweight person. If one BURNS more calories than one takes in, one WILL lose weight. This is actually a law of physics and chemistry. What is needed to lose weight is willpower and discipline to do what it takes. Eating pizza and binging on cookies won't help one to lose weight.
Yes you don't get a body like hers "naturally". It's caused by something, usually over-eating and not moving.

There are medical issues that could contribute to problems with maintaining a slimmer physique but I think anyone can be reasonably slim if they
have the opportunity and willpower.
---
I agree. Being vegan correctly leads to good health. Same for vegetarianism. I have never been vegan for long but I was vegetarian for many years and I neglected eating enough protein and ended up being very anemic and not healthy at all.
I also agree that some have bigger or smaller bodies and there are different body types.
Elodie looks like she is over-weight though. There is excess of fat that doesn't need to be there and it's not down to a body type.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes you don't get a body like hers "naturally". It's caused by something, usually over-eating and not moving.

There are medical issues that could contribute to problems with maintaining a slimmer physique but I think anyone can be reasonably slim if they
have the opportunity and willpower.
I agree, and just being slim doesn't necessarily mean one is fit in terms of exercise. Tiffany inherited, as it seems, a slim physique. Since her pelvic exenteration, she seems to be trying to gain weight without compensating by exercising to gain muscle instead of flab. This may be one reason her bum bum is blooming and her arms have actually gotten flabby. She says she walks more, though, which is good for her cardiovascular health.

Last edited:
I agree, and just being slim doesn't necessarily mean one is fit in terms of exercise. Tiffany inherited, as it seems, a slim physique. Since her pelvic exenteration, she seems to be trying to gain weight without compensating by exercising to gain muscle instead of flab. This may be one reason her bum bum is blooming and her arms have actually gotten flabby. She says she walks more, though, which is good for her cardiovascular health.
It’s a start anyway and better than lying on her cozy couch!
Given she has very few very important organs, I’d be ensuring the one that goes tick tick tick is in optimal condition and that would mean some good regular cardio exercise … however in true rodent style, she just runs in circles.

1717975040441.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As far as veganism is concerned, I have never seen or met a healthy one:
Crocks in the Kitchen: Both still overweight and both have or had cancer.
Jenny Apple: Cancer and deceased
Mr. Apple: Overweight
Elodie: Overweight

Omnivore:
Matt has a healthy weight and is athletic.
Barani seems to have a normal weight.
Tiffany has a normal weight even though she isn't athletic

The omnivores here are healthier than the vegans!

• Heart

Omnivore:

No idea why this thread is turning into an anti veganism one? There have been a lot of conservative/ petty things discussed here recently like the hair brush, in my opinion. It's has been more rigid here than in T's videos!

I've been vegan/ vegetarian for 14 years and never had a deficiency in that time and trust me I've had loads of blood tests. I have had health issues not related to veganism. 2 things can coincide at the same time.

You are making big generalisations!

• Heart

Omnivore:

I know quite a few very healthy vegans and vegetarians! My brother and his wife (vegan and vegetarian) for example. They are doing it well. Their blood work is good, they have muscles and are energetic.
---
I was doing it well during my first few years of my vegetarianism. Then in the last couple of years of it I stopped listening to my buddy and wasn't keeping with the appropriate amount of protein. I will go back to vegetarianism (I only eat chicken and fish now but not often) in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I knew someone who was vegetarian and overweight. She ate a lot of mac n cheese and chocolate cake.

• Haha
I knew someone who was vegetarian and overweight. She ate a lot of mac n cheese and chocolate cake.
There’s good and bad with every diet. It’s personal preference just like religion and there is no right and no wrong… as long as you’re getting the required daily intake, you are doing ok. Of course society has big eyes and fetishes in all diet forms and many have weak willpower … so they get bigger and bigger and just adjust their clothing size! Any diet can put on fat cells … it’s the weak human that allows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes a urine infection and she mentioned at least three times about the extreme burning when she pees but nothing about frequency or the other traditional symptoms of infection. And yes poof it is gone!!! Maybe that is the surprise.
---

yep...for the "engagement" 100 people telling you to seek some help for infection. Of course so much of what she mentions is just made up.
---

the glimpse of Barani that we got in this video...wow the guy could not look any more fowl.
And of course the next video will surely be *RUSHING TO THE HOS PIT AL* *URGENT DRS APPT* exactly the same BS she pulled with the hernia/lump "situation". All done on purpose for engagement. What a sick sick piece of trash.

• Haha
  • Sick
One of her followers sent her $22 so her & Judith can have a coffee. She must still have the donate button active. Disgusting Feral Rodent
01FE4C4D-219C-4B69-A271-87062B6755C7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.