TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany ended the video by saying she took her bra off as soon as she got home from work. She has said that on other videos as well. Why is that recordable information? With 'bare minimum' in the title and mention of bra removal, she is just asking for TS to parody her nonsense. Who cares about her bra!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tiffany ended the video by saying she took her bra off as soon as she got home from work. She has said that on other videos as well. Why is that recordable information? With 'bare minimum' in the title and mention of bra removal, she is just asking for TS to parody her nonsense. Who cares about her bra!!???
It's to please Vee Hopeless and his night routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure her boobs are actually of the size to require a bra but her arse could do with a sling 😜

• Haha
I'm rather surprised that so many negative comments have been up for a couple of days or more now. Fluffy is such a dipstick as a friend of mine likes to say. Calling people 'bots' or trowels and making up lies about channels closing down and receiving emails of apology from MK and TS. She conveniently says nothing in response to those who remind her of her own past criticisms again TT and her video poking fun at TT.
As for TT's most recent video...........talk about ho hum and scraping the bottom of the barrel. I'm surprised her numbers (subs) have remained at around 1100. All she does is show the same old thing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm rather surprised that so many negative comments have been up for a couple of days or more now. Fluffy is such a dipstick as a friend of mine likes to say. Calling people 'bots' or trowels and making up lies about channels closing down and receiving emails of apology from MK and TS. She conveniently says nothing in response to those who remind her of her own past criticisms again TT and her video poking fun at TT.
As for TT's most recent video...........talk about ho hum and scraping the bottom of the barrel. I'm surprised her numbers (subs) have remained at around 1100. All she does is show the same old thing.
people just don't bother to unsubscribe....then they will forget about her and most want to be there if there is really a serious update and get the notification. The viewer numbers have got to be trending downward with no new content.

Fluffyfox has special needs/ mental/ intellectual disability. I'm not saying this as an insult. I think it's just glaringly obvious for all to see. And she says she is studying psych? How concerning. If she can't pick up on sarcasm when it's slapping her in the face - I think she might have a very low IQ. I wonder what her dissertation is about?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So a comment mentioned that the rodent has a "certain glow" (can rat's even glow?).
Screenshot_20240603_180228_YouTube.jpg

And then there was this response "maybe there's going to be a baby to join the TT family" 🙄
Why are deadshits allowed to breed?
Screenshot_20240603_180233_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Fluffyfox has special needs/ mental/ intellectual disability. I'm not saying this as an insult. I think it's just glaringly obvious for all to see. And she says she is studying psych? How concerning. If she can't pick up on sarcasm when it's slapping her in the face - I think she might have a very low IQ. I wonder what her dissertation is about?
I dont believe a word that TT ...I mean FF says. Master's degree ...right.

• Haha
  • Heart
She talks about uni mates because that was the last time she was able to make some friends. We know she has no work friends. They dislike her at the Sevenoaks branch. I wonder if they are aware that she sometimes films her likkle vlogs at work.

• Heart
Tiffany revealed that neither her father nor her mother learned or spoke French when they had left Sri Lanka to go to France. Thus, she said the opportunities there were limited for them (Likely translation: They couldn't find a job and were on public assistance.) What did they expect? That the French should cater to them in Tamil?!?
Sorry (not sorry!), when one immigrates to a country, one should already speak the language or be prepared to learn it quickly. Amma's English is still very rudimentary after over 25 years in the UK. Tiffany was born in France but doesn't know French nor even how to pronounce basic words (such as the word for 'bread') in French. Tiffany likely never went to school in France but moved to the UK when she was less than 6 years old.
Yes, Tiffany, even now one needs to know French if working and living in 🇫🇷. While there may be exceptions for US and UK companies set up there because they may function in English internally, Sri Lankans who immigrate to France and arrive with 'no opportunities' aren't likely or favored to get any unless they know French.
That's probably how the mother got her job at the elderly home. Where I live people who are unemployed for many years have to follow a course to find a job asap, and in health care there are always open vacancies. She should be so ashamed of herself she doesn't speak English after so many years, it shows how disrespectful she is towards the UK, her employer and the patients. It's not about getting opportunities, it's about creating them by learning the language and educating yourself. People like the mother should be send back where they came from; and she can take her daughters with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
The "strange tone" to her skin could be just her regular skin tone without makeup or filters. I, too, noticed that her tone looked more natural for her and not whitewashed as it has been in many previous videos.
She does, however, film under rays of sunshine when possible in her apartment. Doing that will result in a natural whitewashing of the skin tone, though. Whenever possible, she still seems to try to appear as white as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has no one told the Tiffany Matt brain trust that junk food is indicated as a bowl cancer risk? These two eat like toddlers. Surely she's had nutritional advice.
The mother’s blood test revealed she has high cholesterol but keep eating those pastries and eggs 🙄
The cluelessness is breathtaking.

Attachments

• Haha
13k views 😅 😄:eek:

It's time to stage a typical Fanny emergency.
Those top tier holidays will not pay for themselves.

Some ideas for her:

THE BULGE GOT BIGGER!! SEEING DOCTOR!
VOMITING A LOT!!!
VOMITING! A BLOCKAGE?!
TUMMY PAIN AND VOMITING!!!
WHY AM I BLEEDING??
IN A LOT OF PAIN!!
PAIN, VOMITING, STOMA!! RUSHING INTO HOSPITAL!!!
MY LIVER?!
WORRIED!! STAGE 4 CANCER SCANS!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
13k views 😅 😄:eek:

It's time to stage a typical Fanny emergency.
Those top tier holidays will not pay for themselves.

Some ideas for her:

THE BULGE GOT BIGGER!! SEEING DOCTOR!
VOMITING A LOT!!!
VOMITING! A BLOCKAGE?!
TUMMY PAIN AND VOMITING!!!
WHY AM I BLEEDING??
IN A LOT OF PAIN!!
PAIN, VOMITING, STOMA!! RUSHING INTO HOSPITAL!!!
MY LIVER?!
WORRIED!! STAGE 4 CANCER SCANS!!!
BLEEDING OUT OF THE PEE PEE WHOLE
VERY IMPORTANT ORGANS ARE SHUTTING DOWN
WEIGHT LOSS AND VOMITING
EYES TURN YELLOW

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.