TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Valid question.
Screenshot_20240605_214243_YouTube.jpg

I do see the commenters point and lve often wondered if she is trying to convince herself or us that shes "happy" with her "situation".
I also thinkTiffany believes EVERYTHING she shits out of her mouth. 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20240605_214217_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Tiffanystinks has found the perfect perfect perfect title for thread #33

STAGE4LIEABOUTEVERYTHING

Screenshot_20240606_012733_YouTube.jpg

Can't help but laugh at the first email address for her Incestry DNA account.
[email protected]

• Haha
My prediction if her views continue to tank is that she'll leave YT for a while like she's done a few times before. I think she'd rather act like it was her choice to take a break and give up a few dollars rather than have it shown that not many people want to watch her content. And of course the big clickbaits and nail biters are going to be pulled out of the hat very shortly for scans. It's all so predictable.
The likes on those comments above are revealing, lots more people finally seeing some light at the end of the eye exam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lordy, We have 1794 numpties walking around in the we got nothing merch?

SOLD

And 64 wearing the thick thick thick merch

• Haha
In TS's latest, I noticed that the female caller on Tiffany's phone, which, I presume was calling to make a rendez-vous with Matt, had an Irish accent.
Tiffany, watch out for that Eileen or Colleen! ☘
In Tiffany's next video, (or in the ones next week, as she is usually at least one week behind in posting), she might make statements about her detractors, in a grave, stern, fake-accented voice. All she really wants to say is 'Watch my videos, let me get my monthly Youtube payments, and shut the h*ll up!"

• Haha
  • Heart
A qualified life coach 😂
As if that meant anything admirable.
And Judith singing "lullabies"" to the fictional child in No Fanny's no belly.

FFS. These ppl should be committed for their own good.

Judith is more interested in the best brand of crisps ( great crisps innit - well they do come from spuds) - and his next "holiday" with the bum chums and where his next nose bag is coming from and are his bicycle chains clean for his next ride.

• Haha
Some 'translations' in Tiffany land:
Qualified life coach= 1 completed online coaching course
Blossoming belly= a hernia takeover of the belly
Sister volunteering as a surrogate= Feed sister cookies and let Matt play with carrot as usual

(Cookie wouldn't want Tiffany's ova because there might be greater chance of having a child predisposed to cancer and tummy problems like Tiffany has had. Elodie is in and has had better health than Tiffany.) In this way, Astin and Ella would have a half-sibling! And, since Tiffany doesn't really have the energy to take care of a child anyway, she could visit Matt and Elodie's child, who would be raised in Elodie and Barani's house, the way she visits Astin and Ella. Barani's depression is sure to be cured with a third child in the house! Also, that child at least would have a mom who doesn't have a shortened life expectancy from the get go!
How about just get Matt out of the equation as well and Elodie and Barani have another child?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tiffany doesn't seem as interested in Ella as she does Astin. Anyone else notice this?

Reactions: 8
A couple of criticisms, a chuckleworthy and somewhat nauseating one from a MadamePopova and a roll your eyes comment from Floofyfox.
That first comment 🤣 Matt singing lullabies to Tiff's blossoming belly...that granny is beyond stupid.. but our dear Matt, he doesn't understand biologie either, I think Tiff can convince him she's actually pregnant... it's God's work Matt, we prayed a lot a lot a lot and miracles happen all the time... after a few months her blossoming belly turned out to be tumor growth... I can already see the 3 of them in the car after that doctor's appointment... how is this possible? I really felt the baby, Matt, you felt it too... how can this be? Maybe we should just wait and see what happens... please someone make a parody vlog about this😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
About my latest post...I wasn't serious about a child curing depression, but being a little facetious. I don't think Elodie should 'carry' any other child than hers and her husband's, and her husband is Barani. I think Barani should have psychological help if he is depressed. That applies to Astin as well. Let's see if Tiffany can manage even one scene where Astin isn't grumpy.
What I do hope, though, is that Tiffany gets a thorough reaming from Barani if ever she even suggests that Elodie should or has any obligation whatsoever to 'carry' Tiffany and Matt's child.

That MadamePopova who made the surrogate comments should pop over here and read the truth about Tiffany, starting from the first thread. Let it be her summer reading venture. Fate had it that Tiffany can no longer bear children, though she might have been able to earlier if she had been a more serious person and Tiroy had married her. Fate also had it that Tiffany is too immature and doesn't have the energy to take care of a child full time. She rarely even manages a full day of work, but completes part-time work half- or partial- days at a time. Aside from that, human beings aren't commodities and should never be treated as such.

• Heart
About my latest post...I wasn't serious about a child curing depression, but being a little facetious. I don't think Elodie should 'carry' any other child than hers and her husband's, and her husband is Barani. I think Barani should have psychological help if he is depressed. That applies to Astin as well. Let's see if Tiffany can manage even one scene where Astin isn't grumpy.
What I do hope, though, is that Tiffany gets a thorough reaming from Barani if ever she even suggests that Elodie should or has any obligation whatsoever to 'carry' Tiffany and Matt's child.

That MadamePopova who made the surrogate comments should pop over here and read the truth about Tiffany, starting from the first thread. Let it be her summer reading venture. Fate had it that Tiffany can no longer bear children, though she might have been able to earlier if she had been a more serious person and Tiroy had married her. Fate also had it that Tiffany is too immature and doesn't have the energy to take care of a child full time. She rarely even manages a full day of work, but completes part-time work half- or partial- days at a time. Aside from that, human beings aren't commodities and should never be treated as such.
MadamePopova's summer reading venture 😆

• Haha
Tiffany doesn't seem as interested in Ella as she does Astin. Anyone else notice this?
now that you mention is yes that is true. Developmentally Astin and Chitee (?) about on the same level....he is far less interested in their interactions that is very noticeable.
---

my worst fear is that TT and the Matt would take on a pet of any kind let alone a child. It is just not possible.
---
That first comment 🤣 Matt singing lullabies to Tiff's blossoming belly...that granny is beyond stupid.. but our dear Matt, he doesn't understand biologie either, I think Tiff can convince him she's actually pregnant... it's God's work Matt, we prayed a lot a lot a lot and miracles happen all the time... after a few months her blossoming belly turned out to be tumor growth... I can already see the 3 of them in the car after that doctor's appointment... how is this possible? I really felt the baby, Matt, you felt it too... how can this be? Maybe we should just wait and see what happens... please someone make a parody vlog about this😂
I have not listened fully to any of the videos lately....are TT and doorMatt actually talking about pregnancy...did I miss this or just wayward pathetic comments from the losers on YT?

now that you mention is yes that is true. Developmentally Astin and Chitee (?) about on the same level....he is far less interested in their interactions that is very noticeable.
---

my worst fear is that TT and the Matt would take on a pet of any kind let alone a child. It is just not possible.
---

I have not listened fully to any of the videos lately....are TT and doorMatt actually talking about pregnancy...did I miss this or just wayward pathetic comments from the losers on YT?
Will call the RSPCA (something like PETA) on her ass if she does that. She has no business getting an innocent dog. Those pointy dirty rodent fingers and baby voice would drive it insane. She is not good at taking care of anything. She is only good at sitting in pyjamas and rambling.

I don't think she is talking about that. She doesn't talk about marriage but half of the comments are asking her when she is getting married.

Will call the RSPCA (something like PETA) on her ass if she does that. She has no business getting an innocent dog. Those pointy dirty rodent fingers and baby voice would drive it insane. She is not good at taking care of anything. She is only good at sitting in pyjamas and rambling.

I don't think she is talking about that. She doesn't talk about marriage but half of the comments are asking her when she is getting married.
well with her big weddings coming up the questions will get more and more. If I were in her position I would not be making those vlog topics .

well with her big weddings coming up the questions will get more and more. If I were in her position I would not be making those vlog topics .
She has nothing to talk about. She is grasping at straws. No way she will film during the weddings. She would not be able to feign being happy for other people and survive not being the centre of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has nothing to talk about. She is grasping at straws. No way she will film during the weddings. She would not be able to feign being happy for other people and survive not being the centre of attention.
She can't video during the weddings and if she tries would be shut down. But she made it clear she will be sharing the getting ready...ie hair, makeup, nails and probably a more elaborate event with the dress etc. than the actual bride. So sad.

• Haha
@Turaj, I think she really only mentioned the weddings to film herself buying dresses for herself.
---
She can't video during the weddings and if she tries would be shut down. But she made it clear she will be sharing the getting ready...ie hair, makeup, nails and probably a more elaborate event with the dress etc. than the actual bride. So sad.
Of course she will film herself getting ready cause it's all about her. What an embarrassment she is.

Who would film themselves getting ready for someone else's wedding?!

Those are not weddings of people close to her.

• Sick
---

---

It was a stupid comment from a loser on YT;

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.