TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bare minimum... what does that mean? Is she referring to her food?? She's been such a healthy little princess lately, eating so well and balanced:) Such a shame she ate those fruits after work, she should have driven to mc donalds and go for the fries... maybe with a greasy hamburger and chicken nuggets.

She's such a role model for all those cancer patients and survivors! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
another real thriller...don't know who Romesh is but great that she had so many laughs. Anyone here heard of him?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I took the plunge and skipped through her babbling. She's discovered comedy and laughter after attending a comedy show featuring "Ramesh". Here's the gutbuster joke that made her laugh ... hold on tight folks ... here it is (and I'm paraphrasing her version of this most brilliant joke) ... If you have a job that you like then that's great, if you have a job that you don't like then just do the Bare Minimum.

I hope Ramesh has better material than that advice that made TT go ha-ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is utterly boring. Totally without content unless the cancer reappears. How can anyone watch her claptrap? Oh right, it's the Dolt Cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I took the plunge and skipped through her babbling. She's discovered comedy and laughter after attending a comedy show featuring "Ramesh". Here's the gutbuster joke that made her laugh ... hold on tight folks ... here it is (and I'm paraphrasing her version of this most brilliant joke) ... If you have a job that you like then that's great, if you have a job that you don't like then just do the Bare Minimum.

oooh now I understand where she got this title from... the guy told a joke... I skipped that part. Let's hope cookie's children were safe with Barani, you never know what's on the mind of a depressed abused narcissism victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

i can't imagine thinking that is funny so got to wondering if his whole routine is like that? Looks like he played O2 in London so assume he gets big crowds. Maybe a cult Tami audience?

• Haha

‘Bare minimum’… great words to describe our girls grey matter ! ✅✅✅
---
That’s a 50/50 statement 🤣
She only owns one organ and an arse! Does that even qualify as a body?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
‘Bare minimum’… great words to describe our girls grey matter ! ✅✅✅
---

That’s a 50/50 statement 🤣
She only owns one organ and an arse! Does that even qualify as a body?
Bare minimum - to describe her existence and capabilities.

• Haha

Is this who they saw? It might be a very niche target audience but I did not laugh or smile at all watching him. He's not funny.

• Haha
  • Wow

Is this who they saw? It might be a very niche target audience but I did not laugh or smile at all watching him. He's not funny.
Looks like he’s Barani’s adviser!
If that’s his theme for comedy and his target audience, it’s no wonder cookie monsters cranky kid has a sour face 😜

• Haha
Helen has said it the best.

The princess has no idea what she is talking about when her rambling steers into giving some life advise.
It's utter rubbish pouring out of her.

helen1.PNG

helen2.PNG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Helen has said it the best.

The princess has no idea what she is talking about when her rambling steers into giving some life advise.
It's utter rubbish pouring out of her.

View attachment 2971193
View attachment 2971194
She’s just a blob sitting in an innit on a small patch of land somewhere in the UK … the blob is mostly all arse and apart from that she’s a nothing!

Anyone who listens to a word she says needs therapy. She talks dirty filthy tit all (of course, she’s a rodent) … a good whack would do wonders !
That’s how you deal with rodents 👌🏼

• Haha
Tiffany revealed that neither her father nor her mother learned or spoke French when they had left Sri Lanka to go to France. Thus, she said the opportunities there were limited for them (Likely translation: They couldn't find a job and were on public assistance.) What did they expect? That the French should cater to them in Tamil?!?
Sorry (not sorry!), when one immigrates to a country, one should already speak the language or be prepared to learn it quickly. Amma's English is still very rudimentary after over 25 years in the UK. Tiffany was born in France but doesn't know French nor even how to pronounce basic words (such as the word for 'bread') in French. Tiffany likely never went to school in France but moved to the UK when she was less than 6 years old.
Yes, Tiffany, even now one needs to know French if working and living in 🇫🇷. While there may be exceptions for US and UK companies set up there because they may function in English internally, Sri Lankans who immigrate to France and arrive with 'no opportunities' aren't likely or favored to get any unless they know French.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
… a good whack would do wonders !
That’s how you deal with rodents 👌🏼
Now, now...no cruelty to animals! Better to trap them alive and kicking and release them into the wild or an empty field. Fluffy could help with the 'catch and release' of rodents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Tiffany revealed that neither her father nor her mother learned or spoke French when they had left Sri Lanka to go to France. Thus, she said the opportunities there were limited for them (Likely translation: They couldn't find a job and were on public assistance.) What did they expect? That the French should cater to them in Tamil?!?
Sorry (not sorry!), when one immigrates to a country, one should already speak the language or be prepared to learn it quickly. Amma's English is still very rudimentary after over 25 years in the UK. Tiffany was born in France but doesn't know French nor even how to pronounce basic words (such as the word for 'bread') in French. Tiffany likely never went to school in France but moved to the UK when she was less than 6 years old.
Yes, Tiffany, even now one needs to know French if working and living in 🇫🇷. While there may be exceptions for US and UK companies set up there because they may function in English internally, Sri Lankans who immigrate to France and arrive with 'no opportunities' aren't likely or favored to get any unless they know French.
"No opportunities", translation "Not willing to put the work in"

I don't know what SITUATION they were in when they arrived in France but learning the language of the country is BARE MINIMUM.
---
Bare minimum- the days she actually works!
Anything she does or stands for fits well with Bare Minimum.

Wait, no. Spoilt vapid princess - Absolute Maximum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Now, now...no cruelty to animals! Better to trap them alive and kicking and release them into the wild or an empty field.
Good point but that would never work for rodents in a horses hay shed!

We certainly don’t release rats into the wild over here but that could be a bloody great idea for NoFanny!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.