TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You hit the nail on the head for me.

The otherday she was preaching about how hope and God makes everything ok. How she was saved blah blah and then went on to say "you have to have hope".
Quietly I pondered on it. Did my husband have any chance? Did he hell. He was given a prognosis at diagnosis and that was that. And it is the same for thousands of other people. It is the nature of the beast that we all know as cancer. Imagine me telling him while he was dying that he needed to have hope?
When.... and I do believe it will happen.... When Tiffany next gets scan results telling her its back.... is she going to say it is fine, hope will fix everything? No she will be crying like a baby to Amma & Matt.
Tiffany has no right to speak about God. She is a chronic sinner. She is a fake Roman Catholic Christian and so is Matt Ferris.

Ignore everything she says about God. It's not for me to judge Matt and Tiffany but they keep proving that they are liars, fornicators, and break God's Commandments daily.

She's a fool. Her words are meaningless. Always remember that ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You hit the nail on the head for me.

The otherday she was preaching about how hope and God makes everything ok. How she was saved blah blah and then went on to say "you have to have hope".
Quietly I pondered on it. Did my husband have any chance? Did he hell. He was given a prognosis at diagnosis and that was that. And it is the same for thousands of other people. It is the nature of the beast that we all know as cancer. Imagine me telling him while he was dying that he needed to have hope?
When.... and I do believe it will happen.... When Tiffany next gets scan results telling her its back.... is she going to say it is fine, hope will fix everything? No she will be crying like a baby to Amma & Matt.
"No she will be crying like a baby to Amma and Matt" her cast of thousands on You Tube for click£ and view£!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least one more thing has been established in the past two pages of this thread: that it is very likely that Fluffy lies.
MKlovlif is not shutting down her channel, and neither is TS.
Tiffany is not a volunteer at the RM because if she was, Tiffany would certainly at least mention it to impress people.
Fluffy, if you want to prove that you have not lied, then say you were mistaken about the channels voluntarily being shut down, and provide proof of how you supposedly know that Tiffany still volunteers.
There is the remote possibility that you weren't lying and the following two conditions apply:
1. Either MKLovlif or TS wrote to you saying they were shutting down their channels, but were just joking. If this is the case, provide the emails in a short or little video yourself.
2. You genuinely forgot that Tiffany was 'triggered' by a cancer patient regarding lung lesions or lung cancer, and actually thought she had gone back to volunteering after her lung surgery.
Remember, Fluffy, lying is breaking one of the Ten Commandments.
It might be Fluffy's convoluted way of trying to deflect attention away from those channels and also to signal to people not to report those channels anymore, for whatever reason. So, Fluffy had to tell a lie so that people won't be reporting those channels 'en masse'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do any of you have this recommendation made to you on Youtube? Everytime I have watched T's video I get this recommendation.
If so, what an earth is the vlogger talking about? It's rare that I have WTH reactions, but I honestly have no idea what the videos are about and why Youtube would recommend them to me?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do any of you have this recommendation made to you on Youtube? Everytime I have watched T's video I get this recommendation.
If so, what an earth is the vlogger talking about? It's rare that I have WTH reactions, but I honestly have no idea what the videos are about and why Youtube would recommend them to me?
That is so strange! I saw in her channel description that most of her videos are based on time she spent in a Thai prison. I have never received recommendations for this channel. Very weird indeed!

Reactions: 2
It came up on my recommended too. Sounded a bit freaky so didn’t bother watching it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe that space cadet just said ‘my tyre is flat and nothing showed up on the screen to tell me’
Can that be real? Can people honestly think like that? Please may I whack her ? Maybe I need to whack myself for daring to listen!
NoFanny is seriously simple. Seriously simple!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Guess MK shutting down. No loss.
She's not shutting down her channel. (And she didn't email Fluffy 🦊 saying how sorry she was for picking on Tiffany and wanted to apologise. As Fluffy 🦊 claimed on a recent TT video.)
If you watch it to the end MK says something about 'this clickbait is not working'. A dig at Fluffy 🦊 and Tiffany.
Since that video she's uploaded three new ones.

Fluffy is lying through her teeth when she claims that two channels having a go at Tiffany are closing down.
Why she's claiming such a thing I have no idea.
And there's comments on her posts pointing out that it's not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's not shutting down her channel. (And she didn't email Fluffy 🦊 saying how sorry she was for picking on Tiffany and wanted to apologise. As Fluffy 🦊 claimed on a recent TT video.)
If you watch it to the end MK says something about 'this clickbait is not working'. A dig at Fluffy 🦊 and Tiffany.

Fluffy is lying through her teeth when she claims that two channels having a go at Tiffany are closing down.
Why? Because Fluffy = Tiffany

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I just saw it and cannot watch her with that wow on her face....actually I could watch TT easier than MK. I guess it was just wishful thinking. I know no one is shutting down due to TT and FF but thought she. might just be tired of the whole deal.

Reactions: 3
I just saw it and cannot watch her with that wow on her face....actually I could watch TT easier than MK. I guess it was just wishful thinking. I know no one is shutting down due to TT and FF but thought she. might just be tired of the whole deal.
I liked her more when she was imitating the rodent and would give her opinion not just reading comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I liked her more when she was imitating the rodent and would give her opinion not just reading comments.
[/QUOTE
she has no creative content and just gets some views if someone is looking for TT e
she has comments turned off...interesting as engagement is the goal of most channels.

Reactions: 4
she has comments turned off...interesting as engagement is the goal of most channels.
Maybe to avoid questions or for dramatic effect. I love how the rodent's minions including Fuckey got excited. In their dreams. MK has thick skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no vlog today? Building up to another drama hosp it al visit?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TT = FF and FF posts today:
"
Hope everyone in the tiffanythinks enjoys the lovely sunshine
emoji_u2600.png
️ today. Unfortunately, I’m indoors working on my masters degree dissertation but hopefully will get outside later on for an ice cre

7vM8515a7nOarmfxFVlS9Cee=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Daisy-kh2jp
6 hours ago
What are you studying Grandiose Delusion?"

===Seriously TT is crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.