TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tea with Tiffany Thinks but no actual tea either to drink or to hear. Blah blah blah me me me blah. Nothingness but tutting and getting on like a half wit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My rule of thumb. If someone says they was or are being “rushed” into hospital, it is bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My rule of thumb. If someone says they was or are being “rushed” into hospital, it is bullshit.
But she is special don't you know!

The last time she was "rushed" to hosp it al with the food poisoning she was able to travel to her hosp it al of choice in Chelsea. No Bum bridge Wells back water hosp it al for the Princess in an "emergency". No way hosay.

Other cancer patients could have their head hanging off and have to make do.

• Heart
And especially when they film themselves being rushed there!
Like Tiffany likes to do. She loves to croak into the camera (using her "at death's door"💀 filter) while Amma is rushing her to the hospital.
And miraculously managing to change into her "We got this crap" jumper before doing so! Despite being in ALOT ALOT of pain!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest vid- she talks ad infinitum about her stoma. Says ppl don't want her to talk about it but she always will because it's part of her. What a hoot! She rarely, if EVER, mentions it. Once again she's lounging around in her pjs! Does this Twit do anything but shop, eat junk food, watch inane TV shows and wear pajamas? She is also giving life advice to the Dolt Cult even tho she's a child herself with a boring life, where she's a legend in her own mind. SMH.

• Sick
  • Heart
Her latest vid- she talks ad infinitum about her stoma. Says ppl don't want her to talk about it but she always will because it's part of her. What a hoot! She rarely, if EVER, mentions it. Once again she's lounging around in her pjs! Does this Twit do anything but shop, eat junk food, watch inane TV shows and wear pajamas? She is also giving life advice to the Dolt Cult even tho she's a child herself with a boring life, where she's a legend in her own mind. SMH.
She can blab about stomas all day long. I will not believe she has one until I see it. She lies way too easily and too often.

Everyone who talks about their stoma on social media has shown it. It's normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Genius. Such good attention to detail. These videos don’t get enough views! You would have to be a sour faced bagpuss not to laugh, even T’s sheep must secretly laugh 😂
---
She can blab about stomas all day long. I will not believe she has one until I see it. She lies way too easily and too often.

Everyone who talks about their stoma on social media has shown it. It's normal.
Agreed. Talking publically about a stoma and stoma supplies but never shows it? I actually do believe she has one because of small detail like the brand of stoma supplies she’s issued, they are NHS supplies. I however don’t believe the extent of surgery she’s claimed to have had, and I don’t believe the lung nodule she had removed was growing.
I see regular manipulation such as Tiffany on holiday out walking and getting breathless. Tiffany is unfit, she doesn’t regularly exercise, of course she will get breathless duh! But Tiffany will happily keep that in her videos and let people worry (and that includes people here) who will worry why she is breathless or worry about Tiffany’s weight. Yes I haven’t forgotten all those that claimed Tiffany wouldn’t survive surgery because she apparently had cachexia haha. Errrrr a surgeon wouldn’t be offering surgery to a patient with cachexia? And cachexia shows in blood tests. Oncologists know when a patient is suffering cachexia. Cachexia? Jenny apple yes! Tiffany? No, Tiffany is just naturally slim built. Cachexia = death is around the corner.
Yes, unfortunately or fortunately I may have more understanding and experience due to my personal experience living and caring for a stage 4 patient, but I do believe Tiffany intentionally manipulates her audience. If she didn’t she could easily edit a lot out. What evidence do I have? I will never forget it. Her post surgery video. Speaking in a slow slurry voice , telling her audience she was on a ventilatorrrr, she couldn’t see properly because something was wrong with her eyesight. Nurse asks Tiffany are you ok? Tiffany smiles and answers yes Thankyou in a normal voice, and then goes straight back to vlogging in her slurry give me sympathy voice.
I don’t believe in God, but I do believe in karma. Recently I saw karma in action. A couple of years ago someone was taking the piss out of a patient that was hypoxic and struggling to breathe. Recently that same person was in respiratory failure himself and requiring 8 litres of oxygen to maintain a saturation over 94. Karma! Tiffany does have a large regular audience there is no doubt about that, and I think she deliberately emotionally abuses that audience.
---
Manipulation in the first few minutes. Why didn’t she tell the nurse she wasn’t ok? Couldn’t see but somehow managed to switch her camera on? And no she wasn’t post surgery recovering and under the influence. Why? She wouldn’t have her camera in the recovery room
---

The last time she was "rushed" to hosp it al with the food poisoning she was able to travel to her hosp it al of choice in Chelsea. No Bum bridge Wells back water hosp it al for the Princess in an "emergency". No way hosay.

C

Case in point! Paramedics would take an emergency to the closest hospital.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Genius. Such good attention to detail. These videos don’t get enough views! You would have to be a sour faced bagpuss not to laugh, even T’s sheep must secretly laugh 😂
---

Agreed. Talking publically about a stoma and stoma supplies but never shows it? I actually do believe she has one because of small detail like the brand of stoma supplies she’s issued, they are NHS supplies. I however don’t believe the extent of surgery she’s claimed to have had, and I don’t believe the lung nodule she had removed was growing.
I see regular manipulation such as Tiffany on holiday out walking and getting breathless. Tiffany is unfit, she doesn’t regularly exercise, of course she will get breathless duh! But Tiffany will happily keep that in her videos and let people worry (and that includes people here) who will worry why she is breathless or worry about Tiffany’s weight. Yes I haven’t forgotten all those that claimed Tiffany wouldn’t survive surgery because she apparently had cachexia haha. Errrrr a surgeon wouldn’t be offering surgery to a patient with cachexia? And cachexia shows in blood tests. Oncologists know when a patient is suffering cachexia. Cachexia? Jenny apple yes! Tiffany? No, Tiffany is just naturally slim built. Cachexia = death is around the corner.
Yes, unfortunately or fortunately I may have more understanding and experience due to my personal experience living and caring for a stage 4 patient, but I do believe Tiffany intentionally manipulates her audience. If she didn’t she could easily edit a lot out. What evidence do I have? I will never forget it. Her post surgery video. Speaking in a slow slurry voice , telling her audience she was on a ventilatorrrr, she couldn’t see properly because something was wrong with her eyesight. Nurse asks Tiffany are you ok? Tiffany smiles and answers yes Thankyou in a normal voice, and then goes straight back to vlogging in her slurry give me sympathy voice.
I don’t believe in God, but I do believe in karma. Recently I saw karma in action. A couple of years ago someone was taking the piss out of a patient that was hypoxic and struggling to breathe. Recently that same person was in respiratory failure himself and requiring 8 litres of oxygen to maintain a saturation over 94. Karma! Tiffany does have a large regular audience there is no doubt about that, and I think she deliberately emotionally abuses that audience.
---
Manipulation in the first few minutes. Why didn’t she tell the nurse she wasn’t ok? Couldn’t see but somehow managed to switch her camera on? And no she wasn’t post surgery recovering and under the influence. Why? She wouldn’t have her camera in the recovery room
---

C

Case in point! Paramedics would take an emergency to the closest hospital.
The moment people started mentioning her obvious breathlessness, I thought to myself that it was yet another strategic manipulation on Fanny's part. She does not leave such in her videos for shits and giggles. She wants the grandmas to worry about her. She wants people to wonder about her breathlessnes and make the connection to cancer. Like you say, she is breathless cause she is unfit and sits at home in pyjamas all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People are waiting for the proposal from the doorMatt.
Not to mention the person yesterday who thought Tiffany was blooming and could that be because she's pregnant?
Obviously that person had no idea what surgery TT went through.
But never fear, there's always the sister to be a surrogate with assistance from the doorMatt.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.