TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What rough time did she experience?
Did her powder, blusher or bronzer break again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What rough time did she experience?
Did her powder, blusher or bronzer break again?
Her tire got flat... and she hates when this happens... like she's an exception and everybody loves when their cars break down. Her car is called polly and HA's car is called Teddy... yep folks, that's the level of this 32 year old toddler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her tire got flat... and she hates when this happens... like she's an exception and everybody loves when their cars break down. Her car is called polly and HA's car is called Teddy... yep folks, that's the level of this 32 year old toddler.
Always clickbaiting.

His boyfriend Teddy.

• Haha
And gushing over the fact she overcame cancer; Trust on God, everything will work out, everything will be ok in the end no matter what the outcome is... she should just keep her stupid big mouth shut. This is very hurtful for relatives of people who were not that lucky... I wonder how comforting she would have found it when someone said to her dear mommy oh she didn't make it but everything is all right in the end isn't it?
She really has the EQ and IQ of a 4 year old. Go talk to your God some more and stop lecturing people, nobody wants to hear your life lessons.

• Haha
I fell about laughing when she thought she could just waltz into Kwik Fit and get a tyre fitted there and then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do not believe Fluffy. If MK wanted to shut down her channel, why hasn't she? Also, why is Fluffy lying about TS's channel shutting down?
MK apologising to Fuckey? Seems unlikely. Out of all people, why apologise to the nobody Fuckey False? I wanna see receipts.

It probably takes time for a youtube channel to be deactivated.

I'm confused about MK. Time will tell.

Reactions: 6
... It probably takes time for a youtube channel to be deactivated.
I'm confused about MK. Time will tell.
I think shutting one's own channel down can be done quickly. Comments are disabled on MKLOVLIF'S supposedly last video on that account.

I think shutting one's own channel down can be done quickly. Comments are disabled on MKLOVLIF'S supposedly last video on that account.
I think MK is not leaving. Checked the comments on her previous video and it seems she was indeed just joking.

Fuckey is lying because Fuckey is messed up in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There goes Tiff Sniffy defending her realm like the absolute mentalist she is. Fluffy is No Fanny is Fuckey.

I'm rubbish at tech but did no one clock Fluffy licking Tiffany's No Arse about how wonderful Tiffany is and the TiffanyThinks family and literally 2 seconds later Tiffany blue tick 💙 replies about how grateful she is that darling Fluffy is "always there".

Aye it's always there because it is you , you mentalist half wit.
---
I fell about laughing when she thought she could just waltz into Kwik Fit and get a tyre fitted there and then 🤣🤣
How very unsympathetic!! Life is very , very rough for Princess!! Having to rumble around in a Polo when an SUV is deserved! A flat tyre! It's very rough you know. Given all the princess has to cope with.
---
There goes Tiff Sniffy defending her realm like the absolute mentalist she is. Fluffy is No Fanny is Fuckey.

I'm rubbish at tech but did no one clock Fluffy licking Tiffany's No Arse about how wonderful Tiffany is and the TiffanyThinks family and literally 2 seconds later Tiffany blue tick 💙 replies about how grateful she is that darling Fluffy is "always there".

---

How very unsympathetic!! Life is very , very rough for Princess!! Having to rumble around in a Polo when an SUV is deserved! A flat tyre! It's very rough you know. Given all the princess has to cope with.
And Matthew pumping up the tyre like an expert and saying you are good to go Princess because he wanted his dinner and no hassle. Meanwhile the tyre was fucked and Princess not only had to leave him to work but then go and get the tyre sorted LOL. What a gent 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

---

---

And Matthew pumping up the tyre like an expert and saying you are good to go Princess because he wanted his dinner and no hassle. Meanwhile the tyre was fucked and Princess not only had to leave him to work but then go and get the tyre sorted LOL. What a gent 👏
Why not just leave the flat tyre in God's hands, lm sure if she prayed it would be fixed. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just thinking about the odds of someone so mentally unstable and deranged finding T's channel and becoming infatuated and obsessed to the level Fluffy is. She doesn't seem capable of crirical thought. Maybe she has special needs? If it's T herself, she is really demonstrating her special needs.

Tiffany acts like she's living in the age of enlightenment with her life lessons. She is so out of touch with her audience and doesn't realise how condescending she comes across.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
doesn't realise how condescending she comes across.
You hit the nail on the head for me.

The otherday she was preaching about how hope and God makes everything ok. How she was saved blah blah and then went on to say "you have to have hope".
Quietly I pondered on it. Did my husband have any chance? Did he hell. He was given a prognosis at diagnosis and that was that. And it is the same for thousands of other people. It is the nature of the beast that we all know as cancer. Imagine me telling him while he was dying that he needed to have hope?
When.... and I do believe it will happen.... When Tiffany next gets scan results telling her its back.... is she going to say it is fine, hope will fix everything? No she will be crying like a baby to Amma & Matt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Her "life speeches" are very misguided and very stupid. She tries to appear wise but she is too dumb to pull it off.
And what makes it worse is that it's all fake. She has no idea what she is talking about. She has learned nothing
through this "journey" because she has no deep values or aspirations. She remains as stupid and empty as before the cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her "life speeches" are very misguided and very stupid. She tries to be deep but she is too dumb to pull it off.
And what makes it worse is that it's all fake. She has no idea what she is talking about. She is not able to
put together anything wise or thoughtful because she is vacant inside.
None of her viewers know what surgery she had done! Tells them to go google it if they want to know more.
I am starting to see a pattern emerging with Tiffany. Outwardly she likes to come across as confident and likes to portray that she is content. She tells her viewers 5,000 times that "she's got this" and the rest.
Meanwhile, I see a scared young woman. Already mentioned scans several times this month. She is acknowledging that things can change at any time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.