TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will bet it's not.
I skimmed through this last video and it all just sounded like grifting to me.
She just casually mentions she and Matt will have to work more hours, have a savings account for the next trips, they never spend money etc...I feel she knows exactly the type of viewer she is saying it to and how they will feel hearing it.

What I have wondered...if this trip was indeed paid for by a 'gift or donation', do you think she said something like: I won't mention it in my vlog that you gifted this because I don't want others to feel they have to do the same, I don't want to put pressure on anyone...Which she can then keep everyone thinking she's saving her hard earned money for trips and upping the chance that someone else donates and at the same time a perfectly good excuse to not mention the donor or thank them publicly. :unsure: All conjecture of course.

Someone out there knows her and what she's really like, I'm amazed they haven't been vocal. There have been several on different channels and platforms that claimed they knew her and/or Matt but who knows if they were real, they all seemed to disappear lol.
Anyway, skimming thru this last video was enough for me, I have been keeping up here but couldn't bring myself to watch her anymore, same way with Kyle, it all feels so scammy an scummy, more so lately for some reason.
I agree! I can’t watch Kyle at all anymore. I can still manage to watch Tiffany, though, at least for now lol

Reactions: 7
I agree! I can’t watch Kyle at all anymore. I can still manage to watch Tiffany, though, at least for now lol
I stopped watching the Apples when Jenny deteriorated and was given a couple of months to live.
I can't watch the rodent at all. All I know is from a couple of seconds here and there and these updates.

Tiffanystinks' picture is hilarious.

haha.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fluffy, your "top ten" idea is great! There could be Tiffany's top ten lies, Tiffany's only ten work days a month, Tiffany's top ten restaurant dinners a month, and Tiffany's top ten coffee shops a week. Cookie monster could even have her own top ten cookies a day segment! Matt, on the other hand, is still devising his top ten escape routes and excuses. To start off the top ten series, here are Tiffany's top ten adjectives, which also happen to be the only significant ones she knows:
1.Top-tier 2. Mental 3. Brilliant 4. Gorge (idiot talk for 'gorgeous') 5. Beaut (more idiot talk for 'beautiful') 6. Cosy 7. Snoozy (gibberish for 'sleepy')
Does she even have 3 more to complete the list?!🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Fluffy, your "top ten" idea is great! There could be Tiffany's top ten lies, Tiffany's only ten work days a month, Tiffany's top ten restaurant dinners a month, and Tiffany's top ten coffee shops a week. Cookie monster could even have her own top ten cookies a day segment! Matt, on the other hand, is still devising his top ten escape routes and excuses. To start off the top ten series, here are Tiffany's top ten adjectives, which also happen to be the only significant ones she knows:
1.Top-tier 2. Mental 3. Brilliant 4. Gorge (idiot talk for 'gorgeous') 5. Beaut (more idiot talk for 'beautiful') 6. Cosy 7. Snoozy (gibberish for 'sleepy')
"Situation"
"Scrumdilliuptious"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Don't forget...

HECTIC!
---
Gorge and beaut are fairly common 'Aussie slang' words or just lingo. I wouldn't call them "idiot talk," only she's not Australian, so she needs to come up with another excuse for using them. I don't use them myself even though I am Australian and probably never will!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've noticed that she's using the word 'situation' a heck of a lot lately. It's so irritating.
I noticed that as well. She might have learned 'situation' at work and repeats it often as it must have taken the space in her mind of other words. It's her special 'word of the week'!!
I didn't know about the Aussie slang! Apologies to those down under!
Surely, there are words used in the US that others might find substandard as well. The Oxford dictionary says that 'beaut' means 'excellent' in Australia and New Zealand. According to the Oxford dictionary online, a gorge is 'a narrow opening between hills; a ravine with rocky walls'. "Gorge" used as a verb means to devour greedily. One can imagine Elodie gorging on cookies when Tiffany uses the word 'gorge'.

• Haha
  • Heart
I noticed that as well. She might have learned 'situation' at work and repeats it often as it must have taken the space in her mind of other words. It's her special 'word of the week'!!
I didn't know about the Aussie slang! Apologies to those down under!
Surely, there are words used in the US that others might find substandard as well. The Oxford dictionary says that 'beaut' means 'excellent' in Australia and New Zealand. According to the Oxford dictionary online, a gorge is 'a narrow opening between hills; a ravine with rocky walls'. "Gorge" used as a verb means to devour greedily. One can imagine Elodie gorging on cookies when Tiffany uses the word 'gorge'.
I heard British people use "beaut" referring to someone being beautiful. These are fine, it's just that the rodent makes everything vomit-inducing with her affected way of speaking. Have you seen Komal's video yet? She is talking about us.

• Haha
Fluffy surely is delusional. I really don't think she's 'all there' in her head. Or is it just an act?
Top 10 "cutest "Tiff phrases?

10. I have the travel bug but need to work a lot a lot a lot and save up money (please grannies, donate)
9. I would LOVE to go on a trip with Amma, but the poor woman is a busy bee (donate more money so mummy won't have to work so much)
8. It's so important for us to create memories after 2 years of cancer, covid, aids, malaria, my loving daddy's death and did I mention I have a stoma?
7. Speaking of the stoma... wouldn't it be great when I could buy a SUV for all the stoma supplies?
6. Your girl is so happy with Matt, marriage no, not in the cards... don't want to make him a widower... kids? YES bring them on. (fluffy explain her on child level about the birds and the bees??)
5. It's so important to eat well and do your exercises, please people take your health serious (ahum)
4. Matt and I don't need a lot a lot a lot, we don't spend much money
3. I love my job so much (shows anxiety the night before work, freaking out in her car minutes before she has to go in)
2. This is Matt's new tracksuit, it has a pee pee whole
1. God has a plan for me, and for everyone, don't worry god will solve everything; Amen

• Haha
I heard British people use "beaut" referring to someone being beautiful. These are fine, it's just that the rodent makes everything vomit-inducing with her affected way of speaking. Have you seen Komal's video yet? She is talking about us.
Yes, and I wish I hadn't. I had to re-watch one of Tiffany's videos to recover from watching K's video. At least Tiffany speaks clearly, slowly enough, and even repeats a lot a lot to make sure we fully understand her! Tiffany's current videos are usually 30+ minutes of repetition, but I learn fake accents from her. At least Tiffany was able to film the scenery around Lake Garda. Since I likely will never see that in person, I appreciated the scenery in Tiffany's latest videos.
I also liked the scenery in her Gran Canaria vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, and I wish I hadn't. I had to re-watch one of Tiffany's videos to recover from watching K's video. At least Tiffany speaks clearly, slowly enough, and even repeats a lot a lot to make sure we fully understand her! Tiffany's current videos are usually 30+ minutes of repetition, but I learn fake accents from her. At least Tiffany was able to film the scenery around Lake Garda. Since I likely will never see that in person, I appreciated the scenery in Tiffany's latest videos.
I also liked the scenery in her Gran Canaria vacation.
😂
She speaks clearly but she is dumber than a rock.

Well at least you enjoyed the scenery.

• Haha
Oh no, this woman. I hate giving her views and attention cause that might be what she wants.
I haven't seen her videos for so long now because she is not coherent most of the time.
I started watching this one and she is just rambling. She says she is being bullied offline and online.
She mentions tattle threads! She might want her own thread. I'd be against that
cause she might want notoriety and attention and more stuff to whinge about. She would never
stop whinging and could commit herself fully to being a victim.
She is on some other topic now.
She went from bullying to visas and now teeth without any preface.
She jumps from one incoherent thought to another. Never seen someone do such disorganised vlogs.
Had to stop. I did 5.30 minutes. Good luck indeed.
what are these videos...they are now disabled. Who is the creator?
---
I've noticed that she's using the word 'situation' a heck of a lot lately. It's so irritating.
must be a buzzword to get more views...nothing she does goes without calculation.

what are these videos...they are now disabled. Who is the creator?
---

must be a buzzword to get more views...nothing she does goes without calculation.
It's Komal's video. It's not disabled. Click on "watch on youtube".
Actually don't bother watching it 😅

• Haha
It's Komal's video. It's not disabled. Click on "watch on youtube".
Actually don't bother watching it 😅
I just watched it... a whole lot of rambling. Didn't we talk about not comparing cancers too? I feel like Komal has just rinsed and repeated a lot of what was said here and taken it as her own.

Just calling us a bunch of bullies is not going to prove anything. She talks a lot about eating sweets with dental issues too. Her videos are very Tiffany-esque.

In the grand scheme of things, I have seen much worse on YouTube than Tiffany's videos, however the tattle threads started when a whole bunch of people were seeing the inconsistencies in her videos. We started as genuine subscribers.

I'm not here to bully anyone - I just think Tiffany is a bad influence on so many vulnerable people, is manipulating them for personal gain and accommodating parasocial relationships, and is the opposite of the do-gooder she claims to be.

Side note, it's driving me crazy lately how she is not acknowledging her doctors and the "top-tier" medical care she receives on a consistent basis. I feel for her that her cancer wasn't picked up by those doctors earlier, but she has certainly received royal treatment since then and it's ongoing.

Tiffany wouldn't be here without it and lives with the security that she will be well taken care of if anything happens. She has no idea what a privilege that is, and seems to think it's all God. No T and Komal, this is not religion shaming!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just watched it... a whole lot of rambling. Didn't we talk about not comparing cancers too? I feel like Komal has just rinsed and repeated a lot of what was said here and taken it as her own.

Just calling us a bunch of bullies is not going to prove anything. She talks a lot about eating sweets with dental issues too. Her videos are very Tiffany-esque.

In the grand scheme of things, I have seen much worse on YouTube than Tiffany's videos, however the tattle threads started when a whole bunch of people were seeing the inconsistencies in her videos. We started as genuine subscribers.

I'm not here to bully anyone - I just think Tiffany is a bad influence on so many vulnerable people, is manipulating them for personal gain and accommodating parasocial relationships, and is the opposite of the do-gooder she claims to be.

Side note, it's driving me crazy lately how she is not acknowledging her doctors and the "top-tier" medical care she receives on a consistent basis. I feel for her that her cancer wasn't picked up by those doctors earlier, but she has certainly received royal treatment since then and it's ongoing.

Tiffany wouldn't be here without it and lives with the security that she will be well taken care of if anything happens. She has no idea what a privilege that is, and seems to think it's all God. No T and Komal, this is not religion shaming!
I think it’s a whole new level to actually bully someone by going to their social media sites and leaving ‘bullying’ comments, however I certainly do not perceive that to include talking about/mocking/criticizing/disbelieving on a site totally removed from a private platform.
I see that people like to say they are being ‘bullied’ and often refer to TL, but I for one don’t feel that a ‘contained’ site allowing freedom of speech and open discussion qualifies as bullying.
That’s just the way I see it. Nobody’s forcing anyone to log into these threads and read … it’s all done by choice 🥳

Komal is seriously loopy! Her vlogs depict a very mixed up unhappy girl who has serious mental health issues and probably should concentrate more on her own problems before trying to tackle logging into other sites and overhauling what she doesn’t like to read !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
In one of Tiffany's videos from Lake Garda, which showed her on the last day there, she said that she had received a message perhaps on Instagram from a couple in Italy who live near there. Apparently, they had invited her and Matt to meet up, but since Tiffany is always on social media, of course she didn't see the message until the last day and so couldn't oblige!
I guess Tiffany did it on purpose to say on the video that she of course didn't connect to social media until the LAST day and so couldn't possibly meet up with those folks. Maybe she read the message much earlier and purposely didn't respond, then lied on the last day about when she actually read the message. I can't picture Tiffany interacting with people on a friendly basis who are outside her Tamil community. If it weren't for Matt, I don't think Tiffany would have any acquaintances who are not Tamil.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s a whole new level to actually bully someone by going to their social media sites and leaving ‘bullying’ comments, however I certainly do not perceive that to include talking about/mocking/criticizing/disbelieving on a site totally removed from a private platform.
I see that people like to say they are being ‘bullied’ and often refer to TL, but I for one don’t feel that a ‘contained’ site allowing freedom of speech and open discussion qualifies as bullying.
That’s just the way I see it. Nobody’s forcing anyone to log into these threads and read … it’s all done by choice 🥳

Komal is seriously loopy! Her vlogs depict a very mixed up unhappy girl who has serious mental health issues and probably should concentrate more on her own problems before trying to tackle logging into other sites and overhauling what she doesn’t like to read !
When you put your life online (and make money from doing so) then YOU make it our business to reply, respond, critique or have criticism that's how this works. If you don't like it then YOU don't put your life online. It really is that simple.

• Heart
In one of Tiffany's videos from Lake Garda, which showed her on the last day there, she said that she had received a message perhaps on Instagram from a couple in Italy who live near there. Apparently, they had invited her and Matt to meet up, but since Tiffany is always on social media, of course she didn't see the message until the last day and so couldn't oblige!
I guess Tiffany did it on purpose to say on the video that she of course didn't connect to social media until the LAST day and so couldn't possibly meet up with those folks. Maybe she read the message much earlier and purposely didn't respond, then lied on the last day about when she actually read the message. I can't picture Tiffany interacting with people on a friendly basis who are outside her Tamil community. If it weren't for Matt, I don't think Tiffany would have any acquaintances who are not Tamil.
that is very true...as i think about it living in London all these years and not one non Tamil friend ever in any of her videos except if they know doorMatt.

Reactions: 7