TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making memories because she was dealing with hospital appointments and treatment for around 18 months? News flash: Covid had the entire UK on lockdowns and limited contact for equally as long. It isn’t just Tiffany that’s experienced hardships in life. T really does think she is important.
A quiet simple life is ALL SHE WANTED, what does she think other stage 4 patients long for?
Biggest laugh of my week this week = “ me and Matt don’t spend much!” Eh? Her and Matt are always spending money. New furnishings, new computer because she fancied a computer, new camera, endless cosmetics, nail salon visits, new clothing etc but T says “ me and Matt don’t spend much?
---
She's been buying lemons.

😐
Her face often looks like she’s been sucking on em
---
I had to laugh at the Tiffany Stinks response to a fluffy 🦊 comment on a recent TT vlog.
And not one bite.....yet.
Haha second biggest laugh of my week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Making memories because she was dealing with hospital appointments and treatment for around 18 months? News flash: Covid had the entire UK on lockdowns and limited contact for equally as long. It isn’t just Tiffany that’s experienced hardships in life. T really does think she is important.
A quiet simple life is ALL SHE WANTED, what does she think other stage 4 patients long for?
Biggest laugh of my week this week = “ me and Matt don’t spend much!” Eh? Her and Matt are always spending money. New furnishings, new computer because she fancied a computer, new camera, endless cosmetics, nail salon visits, new clothing etc but T says “ me and Matt don’t spend much?
---

---

"A quiet simple life" all filmed for 100k people to watch on YT. Hypocrite!

• Haha
  • Heart
---

---

I think she also brought a new phone? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is really unbelievable how Tiffany said with a completely straight face that she and Matt don't spend much. I hope it is obvious even to her seemingly blind followers that that is one tall tale! Tiffany's spending habits:

1. Routine 'professional' nail sessions to glue on non-recyclable, environmentally detrimental plastic to her nails, and then to take them off, and then 'rinse and repeat' every few weeks.
2. Random, haphazard shopping for clothing while her closets and drawers are likely chock full of clothes.
3. Buying food in small packaging just to be able to bring it wherever. (She could buy the food in larger quantities than single-portion and then use re-usable plastic containers to take food along.)
4. Vacations involving flights, expensive hotels, and random buying of perfume or makeup on said vacations.
5. 'Stocking up' on makeup, while her makeup bag is already full.
6. Going out to restaurants whenever she (and Matt) feel like it, which is probably at least once a week.
7. Buying pricey coffee and beverages in coffee shops.
8. Replacing and buying electronics without there being a special occasion for such expensive purchases.

When will be her next new car purchase? She might not show it or even talk about it to maintain the lie that she and Matt don't spend much.
What a deceitful person she is!

(Tiffany isn't the only cancer vlogger who is deceitful and spends a lot. The only 'saving grace' for Tiffany
is that she is using her OWN money (however obtained by Youtube and her meager work hours, along with Matt's salary) instead of getting housing paid for by the UK council, money from PIP or another welfare fund, like at least ONE OTHER who vlogs...'poor' by earning standards but, hey, international trips to Pakistan, visas, etc., are all paid for by someone ELSE, right? (all while this person continues to milk the system for housing and money every month.))
We tell it like it is here, and, remember, FACTS don't have FEELINGS,
and stating FACTS (even medical FACTS based on statistics) is NOT bullying!)
Interesting it is how some complain about what is said here, YET don't copy and paste the EXACT WORDING for a thorough analysis. Some just complain while actually mis-stating or falsely claiming what is actually said on some of the posts here.
They should all stop whining and actually SHOW what was said, VERBATIM, rather than whine! (Also, look up the meaning of 'verbatim' if it is unknown to thee.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It is really unbelievable how Tiffany said with a completely straight face that she and Matt don't spend much. I hope it is obvious even to her seemingly blind followers that that is one tall tale! Tiffany's spending habits:

1. Routine 'professional' nail sessions to glue on non-recyclable, environmentally detrimental plastic to her nails, and then to take them off, and then 'rinse and repeat' every few weeks.
2. Random, haphazard shopping for clothing while her closets and drawers are likely chock full of clothes.
3. Buying food in small packaging just to be able to bring it wherever. (She could buy the food in larger quantities than single-portion and then use re-usable plastic containers to take food along.)
4. Vacations involving flights, expensive hotels, and random buying of perfume or makeup on said vacations.
6. Going out to restaurants whenever she (and Matt) feel like it, which is probably at least once a week.
8. Replacing and buying electronics without there being a special occasion for such expensive purchases.

When will be her next new car purchase? She might not show it or even talk about it to maintain the lie that she and Matt don't spend much.

(Tiffany isn't the only cancer vlogger who is deceitful and spends a lot. The only 'saving grace' for Tiffany
is that she is using her OWN money (however obtained by Youtube and her meager work hours, along with Matt's salary) instead of getting housing paid for by the UK council, money from PIP or another welfare fund, like at least ONE OTHER who vlogs...'poor' by earning standards but, hey, international trips to Pakistan, visas, etc., are all paid for by someone ELSE, right? (all while this person continues to milk the system for housing and money every month.))
Interesting it is how some complain about what is said here, YET don't copy and paste the EXACT WORDING for a thorough analysis. Some just complain while actually mis-stating or falsely claiming what is actually said on some of the posts here.
They should all stop whining and actually SHOW what was said, VERBATIM, rather than whine! (Also, look up the meaning of 'verbatim' if it is unknown to thee.)
Although I would be very surprised if she didn't get PIP. Very surprised indeed.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I hope it is obvious even to her seemingly blind followers that that is one tall tale!
I will bet it's not.
I skimmed through this last video and it all just sounded like grifting to me.
She just casually mentions she and Matt will have to work more hours, have a savings account for the next trips, they never spend money etc...I feel she knows exactly the type of viewer she is saying it to and how they will feel hearing it.

What I have wondered...if this trip was indeed paid for by a 'gift or donation', do you think she said something like: I won't mention it in my vlog that you gifted this because I don't want others to feel they have to do the same, I don't want to put pressure on anyone...Which she can then keep everyone thinking she's saving her hard earned money for trips and upping the chance that someone else donates and at the same time a perfectly good excuse to not mention the donor or thank them publicly. :unsure: All conjecture of course.

Someone out there knows her and what she's really like, I'm amazed they haven't been vocal. There have been several on different channels and platforms that claimed they knew her and/or Matt but who knows if they were real, they all seemed to disappear lol.
Anyway, skimming thru this last video was enough for me, I have been keeping up here but couldn't bring myself to watch her anymore, same way with Kyle, it all feels so scammy an scummy, more so lately for some reason.

• Heart
Nofanny nofanny nofanny, it doesn't matter how many times you name drop M&S you will NEVER be an M&S ambassador! I can assure you that you are definitely not the "vibe" M&S are looking for.
Screenshot_20240524_231033_Google.jpg

• Haha
I will bet it's not.
I skimmed through this last video and it all just sounded like grifting to me.
She just casually mentions she and Matt will have to work more hours, have a savings account for the next trips, they never spend money etc...I feel she knows exactly the type of viewer she is saying it to and how they will feel hearing it.

What I have wondered...if this trip was indeed paid for by a 'gift or donation', do you think she said something like: I won't mention it in my vlog that you gifted this because I don't want others to feel they have to do the same, I don't want to put pressure on anyone...Which she can then keep everyone thinking she's saving her hard earned money for trips and upping the chance that someone else donates and at the same time a perfectly good excuse to not mention the donor or thank them publicly. :unsure: All conjecture of course.

Someone out there knows her and what she's really like, I'm amazed they haven't been vocal. There have been several on different channels and platforms that claimed they knew her and/or Matt but who knows if they were real, they all seemed to disappear lol.
Anyway, skimming thru this last video was enough for me, I have been keeping up here but couldn't bring myself to watch her anymore, same way with Kyle, it all feels so scammy an scummy, more so lately for some reason.
Scammy Mc Scammerson she is.

Convinced she grifted that holiday from a stan.

No way these 2 inbreds booked/paid for it themselves. She didn't even know the names of the places they went.

• Haha
Scammy Mc Scammerson she is.

Convinced she grifted that holiday from a stan.

No way these 2 inbreds booked/paid for it themselves. She didn't even know the names of the places they went.
I bet she has some older women...maybe very lonely and lots of money and they have contacted her about how they want to pay for things for her and doorMatt. Probably only a few that would fund such a trip but TT did not find a place like that 5* Spa at about 700Euros per night...no way. Yes she has the "travel bug" and maybe they pay for some of the trips...but this Garda I just doubt. They don't make that kind of money on just YT income.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet she has some older women...maybe very lonely and lots of money and they have contacted her about how they want to pay for things for her and doorMatt. Probably only a few that would fund such a trip but TT did not find a place like that 5* Spa at about 700Euros per night...no way. Yes she has the "travel bug" and maybe they pay for some of the trips...but this Garda I just doubt. They don't make that kind of money on just YT income.
Correct. The whole thing was grifted. And by a vulnerable person gifting these two grifters.

And now she is setting up the funding for more 'travel'.

Stella may get the chauffeur hat on for them using her house to get the Gatwick Express in the early hours. But no, we love her and want to spend time with her!!!

And her room temperature 🐔 🐥 chicken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Enjoy. Good luck 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Enjoy. Good luck 👍
Oh no, this woman. I hate giving her views and attention cause that might be what she wants.
I haven't seen her videos for so long now because she is not coherent most of the time.
I started watching this one and she is just rambling. She says she is being bullied offline and online.
She mentions tattle threads! She might want her own thread. I'd be against that
cause she might want notoriety and attention and more stuff to whinge about. She would never
stop whinging and could commit herself fully to being a victim.
She is on some other topic now.
She went from bullying to visas and now teeth without any preface.
She jumps from one incoherent thought to another. Never seen someone do such disorganised vlogs.
Had to stop. I did 5.30 minutes. Good luck indeed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.