TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, we’re long overdue a VOMITING situation.
VOMITING green with BLOOD!!! and I bought some new moisturizing crrrreeaaamm.. A possible clickbait title, princess being all vague about what her symptoms are, should I go to the ER? yes, no, maybe tomorrrrroowww, yes, no, I don't want my lovvvvved ones to worry so no, yes, I will mail my doctor tomorrrowww. And she moves over to make up.
It's all a cyclus with this borderline woman. She sucks up the attention she gets after these vlogs, she waits long enough for every single granny to be worried sick... and after a few days it all turned out to be "nothing".

I will be shocked if she attends those weddings, can't see her going to wedding after wedding after wedding with not being all center of attention at those events. Not possible, she has to create some drama so the focus is on her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's waaaak, waaak, waaak. She isn't going back to waaaking 7 days a week.

The c u next Tuesday never waaaked a full week in her life.

She's not putting any pressure on herself.

Scans in June. Scans, scans, scans but she is not thinking about it. Scans, scams, scans.

Rubbing face with a green stone.

We are only 5 mins in ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Scans in June. Scans, scans, scans but she is not thinking about it. Scans, scams, scans.

Scans, scans and scams she is a scam!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I read the waaak waaak waaak with Rihanna's work work work work work melody.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I don't know what that green stone is but she looks like she is shaving. Skipped thru most as usual. There was a not so subtle message that more vacations are not exactly in the budget but she needs more. Come on stans.....lets help her out!!!
---
Scans, scans and scams she is a scam!!
all about scans, scams (the channel at this point) and of her her loving stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The green stone she's using is called gua sha; It supposed to be good for your blood stream and it can ease wrinkles in the face. Whatever, princess loves it, as she loves everything she can put, roll or paste on her face.

She wants the grannies to believe she was only 5 when she wanted to become an optometrist... I doubt she could even say the word at that age. How old is she now? 32-33? So as a 32 year old, she doesn't know the difference between import and export. 😂

stella and the hair dye: princess doesn't use a towel to protect mummy's clothes, but of course she uses gloves so her precious tip ex nails won't get stains. Stella needs a decent hair cut and dye done by a hairdresser; Isn't it ironic princess gets her nails done every few weeks, and mommy can't even go to the hairdressers. Maybe Stella can do the princess' nails also by herself in the future? I wonder how long it's been since stella got her big ass into a hair salon? Princess doesn't see the importance of stella feeling good about herself, otherwise she should make her an appointment and refuse to do it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Indeed, Tiffany did not know the meaning of import vs. export! These are confusing, hectic words, aren't they?!
Stella has a little cholesterol problem, so she purchased a 'supplement' of some sort. (I would think Stella has a lot more than a tad bit of a cholesterol problem.) Of course, there was no mention of Stella actually CHANGING or MODIFYING her diet to lower the cholesterol level. Just take a magic pill, and out goes the cholesterol!
Cookie monster, you're next in line for the high cholesterol given your eating habits.
Tiffany was all wound up after her little rendez-vous with her university friends. She laughed so hard, she said, that her makeup got smeared. I wonder what she was laughing about. Could it be that she was laughing at her Youtube audience for watching anything she does?
Also, why wasn't Matt at the little outing with the university friends? There was an upgrade and two guys, all of whom looked like they could be Sri Lankan or Indian of origin! Maybe Matt doesn't find that crowd interesting enough for him to go, though he did retrieve Tiffany from the station afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Indeed, Tiffany did not know the meaning of import vs. export! These are confusing, hectic words, aren't they?!
Stella has a little cholesterol problem, so she purchased a 'supplement' of some sort. (I would think Stella has a lot more than a tad bit of a cholesterol problem.) Of course, there was no mention of Stella actually CHANGING or MODIFYING her diet to lower the cholesterol level. Just take a magic pill, and out goes the cholesterol!
Cookie monster, you're next in line for the high cholesterol given your eating habits.
Tiffany was all wound up after her little rendez-vous with her university friends. She laughed so hard, she said, that her makeup got smeared. I wonder what she was laughing about. Could it be that she was laughing at her Youtube audience for watching anything she does?
Also, why wasn't Matt at the little outing with the university friends? There was an upgrade and two guys, all of whom looked like they could be Sri Lankan or Indian of origin! Maybe Matt doesn't find that crowd interesting enough for him to go, though he did retrieve Tiffany from the station afterwards.
I was struck by Amma think that pill would actually help cholesterol. I assume Amma's doctor spoke about diet and at her age may want to start a medication. It can lead to some real issues. I have long thought all their diets so deficient in just plain fruit and veggies. Everything is so sauced up and lots of red meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't this little critter's nails remind you of a lighter-colored version of something?
This lovely little photo comes from an article on how to trim a rat's nails.
The nails pictured here look like plastic ones, but they are real! The link for the photo is provided below the photo. It is from the rodent section of a pet website.

Rat'sNails.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was struck by Amma think that pill would actually help cholesterol. I assume Amma's doctor spoke about diet and at her age may want to start a medication. It can lead to some real issues. I have long thought all their diets so deficient in just plain fruit and veggies. Everything is so sauced up and lots of red meat.
At least we know whose IQ the rodent has !
DNA sure is the gift that keeps on giving 🥳

• Haha
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
Those Tip Ex Nails look so stuck on and obviously fake. (Screenshot is from tonight's video. It was freshly done, so they won't look better than this!) How does anyone even think that is pretty in any way? To think Tiffany actually pays for this 💩 and Matt has to see (and maybe even feel!) those every day! What fake f*ckery!

Nails3.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh no, this woman. I hate giving her views and attention cause that might be what she wants.
I haven't seen her videos for so long now because she is not coherent most of the time.
I started watching this one and she is just rambling. She says she is being bullied offline and online.
She mentions tattle threads! She might want her own thread. I'd be against that
cause she might want notoriety and attention and more stuff to whinge about. She would never
stop whinging and could commit herself fully to being a victim.
She is on some other topic now.
She went from bullying to visas and now teeth without any preface.
She jumps from one incoherent thought to another. Never seen someone do such disorganised vlogs.
Had to stop. I did 5.30 minutes. Good luck indeed.
She is deserving of her own thread.
Komal is giving out about not comparing cancers and comparing people etc. Wasnt it Komal that made video's about TT complaining about Tiffany?
---
T is busy living for the MOMENT, but discussing upcoming CT scan.
It is glaringly obvious to me that T needs counselling but didn't make an appointment.

Last edited:
Using the GoO-A-shAa...

Of course it's not "gwa-sha." It's a Goooashaaa. Because we pronounce words as exactly as they are spelt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is deserving of her own thread.
Komal is giving out about not comparing cancers and comparing people etc. Wasnt it Komal that made video's about TT complaining about Tiffany?
---
T is busy living for the MOMENT, but discussing upcoming CT scan.
It is glaringly obvious to me that T needs counselling but didn't make an appointment.
Counselling is so "last year" like all influencers they just pick up a camera and problem dump on their audience, in Tiffany's case it's her loving TT family. Someone needs to tell her we are not your therapist!

• Heart
  • Haha
On my, have I missed the latest trend of PURPOSEFULLY showing the space between real and fake nails? That is a very jarring gap.

She is a whole host of contradictions, isn't she, can barely brush her hair, yet goes through a heap of cheap clothing changes whilst adorning herself with expensive jewels yet failing to wipe the white crusties from the corners of her mouth with her tacky tippex nails. All the while vacationing at nice resorts in beautiful locales, yet barely making it off the property grounds or immersing herself in local traditions and culinary fare. So weird.

That would be bat sh*t crazy if TT had not availed herself of any counselling or spiritual support. I simply cannot imagine anyone not being psychologically scarred by the last couple years in TT's life even if they'd been the most grounded person ever, which TT is most certainly not. TT gives a good argument for the old adage that, possibly so, ignorance IS bliss.

I thought you had to have 10,000 subs before you qualified for your own Tattle thread? There are many still in the general Cancer Influencer thread with many more than 10k subs, yet not enough chatter to warrant their own perch here. Not sure Komal would hold enough enduring interest to sustain her own thread. She may say something annoying now and then, but she doesn't have enough interest in her own channel never mind manipulative tendencies to be grifting on a regular basis. Sorry to say, she just doesn't generate enough interest as a youtuber even if she doesn't like that people may have the occasional negative opinion about her.

She could have kept her tiny channel well insulated from outside opinions by not trying to poach TT's audience. Sometimes one must be careful what one wishes for...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
On my, have I missed the latest trend of PURPOSEFULLY showing the space between real and fake nails? That is a very jarring gap.

She is a whole host of contradictions, isn't she, can barely brush her hair, yet goes through a heap of cheap clothing changes whilst adorning herself with expensive jewels yet failing to wipe the white crusties from the corners of her mouth with her tacky tippex nails. All the while vacationing at nice resorts in beautiful locales, yet barely making it off the property grounds or immersing herself in local traditions and culinary fare. So weird.

That would be bat sh*t crazy if TT had not availed herself of any counselling or spiritual support. I simply cannot imagine anyone not being psychologically scarred by the last couple years in TT's life even if they'd been the most grounded person ever, which TT is most certainly not. TT gives a good argument for the old adage that, possibly so, ignorance IS bliss.

I thought you had to have 10,000 subs before you qualified for your own Tattle thread? There are many still in the general Cancer Influencer thread with many more than 10k subs, yet not enough chatter to warrant their own perch here. Not sure Komal would hold enough enduring interest to sustain her own thread. She may say something annoying now and then, but she doesn't have enough interest in her own channel never mind manipulative tendencies to be grifting on a regular basis. Sorry to say, she just doesn't generate enough interest as a youtuber even if she doesn't like that people may have the occasional negative opinion about her.

She could have kept her tiny channel well insulated from outside opinions by not trying to poach TT's audience. Sometimes one must be careful what one wishes for...
When youtube started recommending Komal to me, I instantly noticed the similarities. The first title of hers that I saw was clearly inspired by Tiffany's titles. Komal was a supporter of hers initially, and I believe she said somewhere that they chatted privately at some point. Then she joined the people criticising Tiffany and hung out on MK lovlif channel. She was the one who uncovered the rodent's tagging crap which is very valuable.

Back to the rodent. You would think that so much face treatment and smearing of product on her face would get rid of the white crap on her mouth. But no. Two years on and just like her bullshit, the white crust is still constant.

• Haha
Fluffy, your "top ten" idea is great! There could be Tiffany's top ten lies, Tiffany's only ten work days a month, Tiffany's top ten restaurant dinners a month, and Tiffany's top ten coffee shops a week. Cookie monster could even have her own top ten cookies a day segment! Matt, on the other hand, is still devising his top ten escape routes and excuses. To start off the top ten series, here are Tiffany's top ten adjectives, which also happen to be the only significant ones she knows:
1.Top-tier 2. Mental 3. Brilliant 4. Gorge (idiot talk for 'gorgeous') 5. Beaut (more idiot talk for 'beautiful') 6. Cosy 7. Snoozy (gibberish for 'sleepy')
Does she even have 3 more to complete the list?!🤓
Don’t forget “you all know right if you’ve been here for a long time”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.