TiffanyThinks #32 TiffanyThinks discovered Matt Ferris’s pee pee hole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone caught this? Haha I missed it during previous watching.

miss.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So it's now known which Specsavers branch she works at. And if I understood correctly, Ha's branch is known too.

People are discussing it in TS's comments (the newest video and the trowells one). It seems some people live nearby and also have friends working at these branches. Seems legit. It seems those working with the rodent are not very fond of her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For some odd reason I was thinking about what I did see of that last video and as a mother of a girl just about TT's age I can't imagine the feeling of failure for a mother to see her daughter sitting in front of a camera stroking her face with some green contraption or with creme and that is her life? Goes to work when it is "good for her" and does nothing but give diatribes on how people should live their lives. Need less to say I would not be opening my home for all night pre trip convenience of my daughter and live in bf. In all of this I think Amma really looks the most pathetic. TT and doorMatt are at least getting ££!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So it's now known which Specsavers branch she works at. And if I understood correctly, Ha's branch is known too.

People are discussing it in TS's comments (the newest video and the trowells one). It seems some people live nearby and also have friends working at these branches. Seems legit. It seems those working with the rodent are not very fond of her.
Thanks for the heads up, will check it out. 👍
The sheeple are not too happy that this information has got out about "our girl" and it's obviously led to this:
Screenshot_20240528_002501_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the heads up, will check it out. 👍
The sheeple are not too happy that this information has got out about "our girl" and it's obviously led to this:
View attachment 2960077
I just saw. Hopefully the channel won't get removed.

I think they report the channel regardless of what comments are there.
---
Screen shot as it won't last long.
I did but didn't want to post here as I didn't want to expose the commenters. They must be protected.

Reactions: 5
I just saw. Hopefully the channel won't get removed.

I think they report the channel regardless of what comments are there.
---

I did but didn't want to post here as I didn't want to expose the commenters. They must be protected.
Same!!
This is a good summary l couldn't get it all in one screen shot.
Screenshot_20240528_004954_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
MAY 29, 2018.

Screenshot 2024-05-28 034405.png

Exactly SIX years ago.

What boyfriend inspired her? doorMatt? Noooo.

It was Tiroy. The love of her life.

Watch these vidoes from ONLY 6 years ago.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How did that work out for you, Tiffers? 😂
Notice how different she talks in these clips and the accent compared to now.
---
MAY 29, 2018.

View attachment 2961407

Exactly SIX years ago.

What boyfriend inspired her? doorMatt? Noooo.

Watch these vidoes from ONLY 6 years ago.

View attachment 2961373

View attachment 2961394
View attachment 2961373
Thanks for sharing these clips, such an eye opener!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
MAY 29, 2018.
Exactly SIX years ago.

What boyfriend inspired her? ...
As Tiffany, herself, says in these videos, she and Tiroy were planning to be together the rest of their lives. Tiroy is a hard worker and was inspiring Tiffany to be a high achiever as well.
There is absolutely no trace of negativity or break-up talk in these videos! She seems completely smitten, happy, satisfied, and looking forward to the future with Tiroy!

Written in black-and-white from the site of the London Post published on April 15, 2022, in the article
"Tiffany Maurice-Christy is helping to raise money for life-saving cancer research by sharing her story"
The tenth indented 'paragraph' reads:
Tiffany and Matt had been together for five years but didn’t live together. But as soon as she was diagnosed, he moved in. Her mum moved in too.

The 'We Broke Up' video from Tiffanythinks is from about 5 years ago based on current time: May, 2024.

Tiffany hadn't been dating Matt for more than 2 to 3 years before she was diagnosed with cancer. Also, just dating isn't a commitment in and of itself. She wasn't necessarily really 'with' Matt until later. She even moved back to Croydon in 2020 or 2021 when she bought/obtained the house from her mom.
For those who hadn't seen it before, here is the link to the article. (I realize it is a repetition, but since this page has information from 2018, newcomers might find it easier to have the supporting sources close by!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's shocking how easily she lies.

She said in 2021 that she was with Matt Ferris for 5 years.
She lies and she cheats... but some things never changed, even all those years ago she was talking about money, money, money... working a little bit harder to achieve her goals and be with Tiroy for the rest of her life. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She lies and she cheats... but some things never changed, even all those years ago she was talking about money, money, money... working a little bit harder to achieve her goals and be with Tiroy for the rest of her life. 😂
Yes still airheaded and empty like before.

The same old ramblings.

• Haha
I would feel very stupid and embarassed if my boyfriend saw vlogs from just 5 years ago where I talk about someone as the love of my life, I admire him sooo much, we have the same goals, yay I'm gonna spend my whole life with him... and now she says EXACTLY the same stuff to HA. Makes you wonder what HA is for her... someone to help her reaching her "goals"? It makes it even more cringe when those "goals" have everything to do with money, and owning properties. So she needs someone to help invest in her goals and keeps HA tight to her by acting like a child (what he clearly loves) and saying the basic stuff he wants to hear (love you sooo much, we are sooo good together, we have the same mind set,...)
So HA, think about it, is she sincere? Or will she whisper exact the same sweet talk to another guy in about 5 years?

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.